What's new

Elephant in the pakistan room!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
his other article ...........posted by me, he live in pak ? how he is alive in Pakistan ?

well i thought monkyes were intelligent animals .

:what: if you dont know how he is alive then you surely dont know anything about Pakistan.

They are his true audiance since the piece was meant for animals after all they also believe in monkeys as ancestors of human

Well it was posted in pakistani website so by default he is addressing pakistanis ..so now u decide who are animals.
Regarding to monkeys as ancestors,do read the DNA of monkey and humans.Even chimps are more than 90% humans.

They are his true audiance since the piece was meant for animals after all they also believe in monkeys as ancestors of human

So you donot believe Monkeys are the ancestors of Humans???

Darwin theory of Evolution???

well i thought monkyes were intelligent animals .

:what: if you dont know how he is alive then you surely don't know anything about Pakistan.

well i know an i am sure , that's why i asked , yes more than pig.

Well it was posted in pakistani website so by default he is addressing pakistanis ..so now u decide who are animals.
Regarding to monkeys as ancestors,do read the DNA of monkey and humans.Even chimps are more than 90% humans.

99% of the readers and comments are from India.

The ET blogs mostly cater to anti-Islam anti-Pakistan elements.

No we muslim dn't believe in this stupid theory because it is clearly mention in Quran that God made Adam and he was the first man.
ANd this theory is just based on hypothesis

that's not an agreement krait. if it was part of Hinduism then nobody can oppose if some artist paints a godess nude. we in India are not comfortable with nudity as much as the westerners are, but the same western people don't paint mary in nude.. do they ?
in general I would say painting someone's god, is offensive unless there is a tradition.
painting someone in nude is offensive unless he/she approves it or she is a hot nude super model, actress who appear in nude etc. ;-)

I disagree, The fact you are uncomfortable with nudity was also imposed on you. The British in the early days also broke phallic symbols in temples as did many malsi invaders. The Irony is that often the invaders in their scouting missions were fascinated by the home culture. I do not recall where I read this anecdote in history but some invader from current Afghanistan in the scouting mission went back to report that "wow India is so full of colour, we had dyes and women and men wore every colour under the rainbow they had 1 colour in cloth. Also reported that women go topless often.

The sad part was the invader then set out to destroy the very fabric that fascinated him the first place.

The Authors objectivity seems to be lost in his dire need to denigrate Islam.. alas.. his fans here from the so called secular nation are in force to defend him.

truth is bitter ....... that's the ideology, i am talking about. there are many people in Hinduism , Christen who are self critic of Hinduism and Christen ...etc.. i mean there are thousands of people , and you know people listen them appreciate them . But in Islam as soon as such critic born he get killed & destroyed thats why Islam is worlds most backward community............and i am sure soon he will also get destroyed

well i know an i am sure , that's why i asked , yes more than pig.

:what: are you calling vishnu less intelligent?

no offense i am seriously asking

Since an Indian called for my ban as i question him over vishnu's (the HIndu god) one of the forms therefore let me post something before the thread is closed.

Vishnu is one of the most important Gods in the triumvirate that makes up the Hindu pantheon. The third avatar of Vishnu is Varaha which means pig or 'boar".

NO i dont believe rather we dont believe

truth is bitter ....... that's the ideology, i am talking about. there are many people in Hinduism , Christen who are self critic of Hinduism and Christen ...etc.. i mean there are thousands of people , and you know people listen them appreciate them . But in Islam as soon as such critic born he get killed & destroyed thats why Islam is worlds most backward community............and i am sure soon he will also get destroyed

Well truth can be bitter for you as well, perhaps the praise is less about self-critique and more about the general anti-islam sentiment you seem to carry.
Khuldune has already expressed his detachment from Islam.. so while he may considered a self-critque of Muslims.. he no longer has(or in my view ever had from his tangential and distorted views) any perception on Islam as a "self-critique".

Well truth can be bitter for you as well, perhaps the praise is less about self-critique and more about the general anti-islam sentiment you seem to carry.

well Islam critic is always anti-Islam , i never never heard any Pakistani Muslim(left,right, etc.) criticizing directly ideologies in Islam or Muhammad .....if any one do, his death is fix sooner of later , he booked ticket for hell .

well Islam critic is always anti-Islam , i never never heard any Pakistani Muslim(left,right, etc.) criticizing directly ideologies in Islam or Muhammad .....if any one do, his death is fix sooner of later , he booked ticket for hell .

Hoodbhoy is still alive, NFP is still alive.

so dont talk shyt. we have a considerable amount of morons who for few extra bucks do write such garbage against our religion.

we dont see any is coming up with such amount against Hinduism in India.

well it's complicated , whom you going to ban ...Islamic scripture say Christen and Jews are pigs , quran say kill or convert idol worshiper . Islamic Scripture revolves around only two things . and their children recite this every day .....just imagine you recite you child that Jews and christen are pigs ! what they make forward in life ?

1.kuffurs 2. women(sex)

then what going to preach Islamic priest ? exactly what written in quran of course hate non-Muslims.

now will you ban Quran ???

I would stop now if I was you. Other wise you will catch a severe case of "foot in mouth" disease.

monkeys and humans share 97% same DNA. That's not hypothesis and theory. IT's a FACT.

It is also a FACT that multi cellular organisms just didn't magically arrive on the face of the planet but from less complex organisms just like a SUN doesn't start emitting light all of a sudden.

It starts from two hydrogen molecule/atom attracting each other and over a period of billion years graduate from uni-cellular(molecular) to a gigantic cloud and finally emit light.

Yeah, so multi cellular organisms arriving magically on the face of earth is a stupid THEORY to begin with and much less a FACT !

99% of the readers and comments are from India.

The ET blogs mostly cater to anti-Islam anti-Pakistan elements.

99% of readers are Indian so ? normalize with the no of "frequent" pakistani members vis-a-vi no of frequent indian members !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom