What's new

Eid-Ul-Fitr 2017: 4 Major Pakistani Movies to Clash at the Box Office

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Eid-Ul-Fitr 2017: 4 Major Pakistani Movies to Clash at the Box Office [View List]
ByAdeela AkmalPosted on Mar 15, 2017
COMMENTS
SHARES
Facebook
Twitter
Subscribe
2017 will be packed with a lot of upcoming Pakistani movies, and many of them look like potential blockbusters. This year we are expecting movies from big celebrities like Mahira Khan, Yasir Nawaz, Shaan Shahid, Ali Azmat, Bilal Ashraf and Urwa Hocane. While Eid-ul-Fitr 2017 is still a couple of months away, Pakistani movies are gearing up for a banger release on Meethi Eid!

Eid is expected to be on the 25th June and here is the list of the movies that you can look forward to on the big day.

1) JHOL
17268136_1336820999690048_3073777329172905984_n.jpg

Upcoming Pakistani movie, formerly known as Two+Two will be released on Initially titled as Jhol. The film boasts a star cast of Urwa Hocane, Ali Azmat, Bilal Ashraf, Mustafa Qureshi, Saleem Mairaj and Babra Sharif. The film is directed by Shahid Shafaat and produced by Hamza Ansari and Hassaan Azher, under the banner of Epiction Films.

The story will be a mixture of comedy and action, and given cast of the film, this will be a hit on the box office.

2) VERNA
16584931_1897883410447352_5964464544729268224_n.jpg

The maestro, Shoaib Mansoor, will be releasing his upcoming movie Verna on Eid-ul-fitr 2017. The renowned filmmaker has written the script and will be directing the potential blockbuster. The cast stars the Raees starlet, Mahira Khan and the lead vocalist of SYMT, Haroon Shahid.

As always, Mansoor’s movie will deliver a strong message relating to societal issues. This time around, the plot will encourage women to speak and urge the men to listen to them.

3) MEHRUNNIA V LUB U
14487427_335110646867357_3076600217903038464_n.jpg

Danish Taimoor seems to be too busy these days since he will be starring in two movies this year. For this one, he will be the lead in Yasir Nawaz’s upcoming venture alongside Sana Javed.

Nawaz will also be producing the film alongside Hassan Zia and Nida Yasir. The script is written by Saqib Sameer and apart from the lead couple the cast includes Javed Sheikh and Saqib Sameer.

4) ARTH 2
14553216_734942093310673_6793114609738842112_n.jpg

Looks like Shaan’s movie will now finally hit the theatres this year on Eid. This movie is a remake of Mahesh Bhatt’s film Arth. The movie is written and directed by the Lollywood star, Shaan Shahid. The cast stars Shaan Shahid himself, Mohib Mirza, Humaima Malik, Yasir Hussain and Uzma Hassan in lead roles.

Stay tuned to Brandsyanrio for latest news and updates.
http://www.brandsynario.com/eid-ul-fitr-2017-4-major-pakistani-movies-clash-box-office-view-list/
@django @The Sandman @Moonlight @unleashed
Mehrunisa v lub u gets my vote :D
But i will watch arth2 if its trailer interests me

Shoaib Mansoor is there, wont be easy for the others. :dirol:

Bhai his movies are serious type awam romcoms ki dewani hy :D
Still na, he's the one who is solely responsible for the revival of Pakistan's film industry and given the splendid run both of his previous two movies had. I don't think that the awam is going to ignore him for any other flick.

What is this obsession of releasing all films on eid? They can do much better business if they space out the movies throughout the year.

Still na, he's the one who is solely responsible for the revival of Pakistan's film industry and given the splendid run both of his previous two movies had. I don't think that the awam is going to ignore him for any other flick.
Yes he did but back then we didnt have that many choices now we do and people are rooting for romcoms

What is this obsession of releasing all films on eid? They can do much better business if they space out the movies throughout the year.
Awaam welo hoti hay :Dhttps://defence.pk/pdf/threads/box-...leases-2016-which-one-earned-the-most.449604/

Back
Top Bottom