What's new

Eid-Ul-Fitr 2017: 4 Major Pakistani Movies to Clash at the Box Office

Awam likes them they will show awam what it likes
instead of bollywood we should follow hollywood make more and more movies on war i am waiting for the day when Pakistanis will make movies saving private ryan hyena road R2b and fury
we should not copy paste bollywood crap full of overacting like jalebi and jawani phir nhe ani

instead of bollywood we should follow hollywood make more and more movies on war i am waiting for the day when Pakistanis will make movies saving private ryan hyena road R2b and fury
we should not copy paste bollywood crap full of overacting like jalebi and jawani phir nhe ani
They are actually not copy paste even during the worst era of Lollywood (2000 -2007) this was pretty much the story line of Pashtu,Urdu and Punjabi cinema

instead of bollywood we should follow hollywood make more and more movies on war i am waiting for the day when Pakistanis
With this awaam as the market? lol good joke :D

They are actually not copy paste even during the worst era of Lollywood (2000 -2007) this was pretty much the story line of Pashtu,Urdu and Punjabi cinema

With this awaam as the market? lol good joke :D
why why can't we make movies like hollywood?? 1 tou good aviation movie hni chaiye yar Pakistan ki jis mai Dog ho F16 or JFT ki:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

waiting for mehrunisa we lub you due to hot Danish Taimoor and Yasir Nawaz hilarious comedy Wrong No.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom