What's new

Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2015

11953075_1159962180697216_5702648266694995966_n.jpg

I don't approve of slaughtering animals in the name of God... be it Hindu or Muslim....I am entitled to my opinion..
I feel God is way above these sacrifices...he has a special purpose in creating this world...he is indifferent to our pains and joys..
an ant is as significant as human in gods scheme of things.
Acha Baba Ji, jesi aapki aagya.

is se achi Pics hain mere pass just demo hai yeh... Yeh Keyboard warrior pata ni kahan se aajate hain yahan pe Religion ka sabak parhane apne ird gird ni nazar aata kya ho rha ab is atheist bn jana hai
Why did you remove the pics? Did not have the guts?

It's a temple in Nepal. And we condemn it and the practice is banned from his year. This is called reform. Something you will never know. Perfect Jo already ho na. :enjoy:
I have no interest in this thread otherwise. Try not to quote me here. Thanks.

Why did you remove the pics? Did not have the guts?

It's a temple in Nepal. And we condemn it and the practice is banned from his year. This is called reform. Something you will never know. Perfect Jo already ho na. :enjoy:
I have no interest in this thread otherwise. Try not to quote me here. Thanks.

I have more Guts then you MR..... I removed it cause of many members asked me to do so....

practice is banned from his year and people are protesting against it.... Good For you to ban it the People will come out to protest it

It wasn't.

Bhaiya Bull hai Center me dekho Pait k neeche :D

I don't approve sacrificing animals in the name of God..it looks primitive and barbaric to me.
this is your personal opinion and you wont find everyone agreeing with you on this. theological discussion and religious confrontation is discouraged.
this thread had the potential to cause some religious offence to both Hindu and Muslim faith through posting pics of cows, hindu gods and reprisal posts against each other.

it is locked now because both sides have kept their tradition of mud slinging and mocking each other.
if such behaviour is the only way to express your devotion to your respective dieties then you wont last long here

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom