What's new

Eid ul Adha (Bakra) Mubarak

How do u do BBQ I can't do I burned the flesh

Control the heat from the coals. Use a fan to control the heat. Mutton takes some time to cook. Too much heat is a negative when cooking any protein be it chicken or mutton. This way it gets burned on the outside and raw on the inside ( yes this culinary impossibility is actually very easy to acheive. Just use too much heat and you got yourself a burned on the outside and raw on the inside).

Ok. Let's get back.

Here is what I do.

When you are placing masala you need to add papita or meat tender ( I use papita). This is must bcz without it will not cook and you will burn waiting for it to cook completely. Papita helps cook the meat from the inside.
.yeah galanay mai bohot madad karta hain. I personally always add vinegar in all my masalas so that's a must.

You can also freeze the left over papita ( papaya). I personally freeze it to use it on meat dishes.

Secondly the masala needs to be placed minimum for 6-7 hours ( if you want half bland crap) but I place it for all night long. Above 15-20 hours ( with this uff. You can taste it).

Now with that here is how you BBQ.

You got the fire going. The trick is the hand fan. Don't use electronic fan. Pure bullshit. Gives you shit for control.

Now when you got the coals red and going spread them and use fan to control them. You don't want fire from them. You want them red.
Now in case of tikka. Always add onion slices between the tikkas. This will also regulate and help cooking the meat. Same for champay.

Remember heat regulation. You need to control it. Otherwise there is no point in cooking.

This should help.

khabardar ! Khushfehmi la lilaaj Hain , parhayz kry'n :taz:

Khwamkha tag na Karen mere pas faultoo time nhi .
Control the heat from the coals. Use a fan to control the heat. Mutton takes some time to cook. Too much heat is a negative when cooking any protein be it chicken or mutton. This way it gets burned on the outside and raw on the inside ( yes this culinary impossibility is actually very easy to acheive. Just use too much heat and you got yourself a burned on the outside and raw on the inside).

Ok. Let's get back.

Here is what I do.

When you are placing masala you need to add papita or meat tender ( I use papita). This is must bcz without it will not cook and you will burn waiting for it to cook completely. Papita helps cook the meat from the inside.
.yeah galanay mai bohot madad karta hain. I personally always add vinegar in all my masalas so that's a must.

You can also freeze the left over papita ( papaya). I personally freeze it to use it on meat dishes.

Secondly the masala needs to be placed minimum for 6-7 hours ( if you want half bland crap) but I place it for all night long. Above 15-20 hours ( with this uff. You can taste it).

Now with that here is how you BBQ.

You got the fire going. The trick is the hand fan. Don't use electronic fan. Pure bullshit. Gives you shit for control.

Now when you got the coals red and going spread them and use fan to control them. You don't want fire from them. You want them red.
Now in case of tikka. Always add onion slices between the tikkas. This will also regulate and help cooking the meat. Same for champay.

Remember heat regulation. You need to control it. Otherwise there is no point in cooking.

This should help.
I actually put the mutton on the coals :D ..

So I don't have to cook it on fire , only heat of coals ?

I actually put the mutton on the coals :D ..

" on the coals " wait you use a seekh right. You a pointy steel stick in which you place a piece of meat. That holds it's above the coals on an angheethi.

So I don't have to cook it on fire , only heat of coals ?

When you give the coals too much wind from fan, they will spark a flame. This flame will start burning the top part of the meat but will not cook it from the inside.

Experts use this to actually get the crunch on top on tikka boti but that is expert stuff.

So yes. Use the redness of the coals which will be giving heat to cook it on a seekh.

Remember

Papita! Or meat tender. The masala is half the game.

The other is heat control.

Another thing. Never BBQ on the flames of coal. Always BBQ on the redness of coal. Flames will only burn. Redness cooks from the inside.

If you have ever cooked fried chicken. You will see that you don't use high heat but small fire.

BBQ is all about heat control and masala.

Good luck.

" on the coals " wait you use a seekh right. You a pointy steel stick in which you place a piece of meat. That holds it's above the coals on an angheethi.

When you give the coals too much wind from fan, they will spark a flame. This flame will start burning the top part of the meat but will not cook it from the inside.

Experts use this to actually get the crunch on top on tikka boti but that is expert stuff.

So yes. Use the redness of the coals which will be giving heat to cook it on a seekh.

Remember

Papita! Or meat tender. The masala is half the game.

The other is heat control.

Another thing. Never BBQ on the flames of coal. Always BBQ on the redness of coal. Flames will only burn. Redness cooks from the inside.

If you have ever cooked fried chicken. You will see that you don't use high heat but small fire.

BBQ is all about heat control and masala.

Good luck.

Oh that's so helpful .. Thank you
In going to make beef kebab tomorrow in sha Allah it'll go well .

mjy pasand nahe'n :partay:

Oh yr tag na karo .

Nah...I look worst. Last time when someone posted my FB DP here I looked like an inmate of an asylum,heard some even got nightmares here. :lol:
I won't be surprised if that's the only truth you spoke on the forum :lol:

I won't be surprised if that's the only truth you spoke on the forum :lol:
You know what?
You're testing my patience now.
As if name calling on the other thread wasn't enough, you decided to pick on my post here.
One more idiotic quote from you and I will have to report you.

You know what?
You're testing my patience now.
As if name calling on the other thread wasn't enough, you decided to pick on my post here.
One more idiotic quote from you and I will have to report you.
Why so frustrated. relax ..I just seconded you :p:
This is a light hearted thread for fun...away from the politics of the forum..that's the problem some people cannot separate two things

Khair Mubarak. Time to do mutton BBQ with lots of masalas.
BBQ both beef and mutton.. the trick is to marinate them.. especially the beef (cow/bull meet) should be marinated for a longer time... I personally prefer a light spices :)

Khwamkha tag na Karen mere pas faultoo time nhi .
Are you constantly in the kitchen?

BBQ both beef and mutton.. the trick is to marinate them.. especially the beef (cow/bull meet) should be marinated for a longer time... I personally prefer a light spices :)

Yep. Longer marination is a must. As for spices. Each his own but meat tender or papaya is a must as far as I am concerned. :)

Why so frustrated. relax ..I just seconded you :p:
Thank you. :rolleyes:
This is a light hearted thread for fun...away from the politics of the forum..that's the problem some people cannot separate two things
I know.
Its unfortunate that some take a dig on others here too.

Back
Top Bottom