What's new

Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2015

On a kurbani thread?

As it is some of your compatriots are unhappy with my presence here .....

Is Eid today or tomorrow?

Eid Mubarak to @Abu Namr @coffee_cup @Color_Less_Sky @Akheilos and others here.

Circumcision was very much relevant that's why i brough it here.

Circumcision is sunnah
Kurbani is sunnah

Circumcision is sacrifice of body part
Kurbani is sacrifice of a living being

As you asked sir whether children watch the actual act of slaughtering (cutting) or not. In circumcision children experience the cutting. Some are elder enough to remember it.

Circumcision was very much relevant that's why i brough it here.

Circumcision is sunnah
Kurbani is sunnah

Circumcision is sacrifice of body part
Kurbani is sacrifice of a living being

As you asked sir whether children watch the actual act of slaughtering (cutting) or not. In circumcision children experience the cutting. Some are elder enough to remember it.

Not to stretch a point, do pardon the painful pun, but your prepuce is hardly a body part.

Most self-respecting high society women (Hindu or Parsi or Muslim or Christian) loose more from their necks and under their chins than that. Among other places. At least once in their lifetimes.

Mr Jaitley and Mr Gadkari lost more skin than 50 pious Muslims by that analogy.

As I said, I'm not a religious man.

I was merely here for the magnificent bulls.

Last edited:
Eid-ul-fitr-2015-Card.jpg

Delicasy is separate thing, it must be at least one year old for a jaiz kurbani.
bro desi bakra should be one year old for qurbani while Dundha sheep 6 month enough as per Islamic rulings

bro desi bakra should be one year old for qurbani while Dundha sheep 6 month enough as per Islamic rulings

6 month is allowed if it looks of one year from distance otherwise certainly not.

There's little bit technicality.

"A camel has to be 5 years old, a cow 2 years old, a male or female goat, lamb &sheep has to be at least 1 year old. If the age of the animal is less, the Qurbani is not permissible. If the age of the animal exceeds the required age of sacrifice then not only it will be permissible, it is even better. If a lamb, or a ewe's young (female sheep's young) is very healthy at the age of six months that by looking at it from a distance it looks to be a year old then it can be used for Qurbani. (dur-e-Mukhtaar, V9, P33, Dar-ul-Ma'rifa, Beirut) However, keep in mind that the Qurbani of a six months old lamb is certainly not universal in its permissibility. It is important that it is tall and healthy and that from a distance it assumes to be to a year old. If a six month old lamb or a ewe's young, (even if it is just a single day less than a year) does not assume to be a year old from at a distance, its Qurbani will not be counted."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom