https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=5Lf9dGN_YQs&app=desktop

E1.jpg
E2.jpg
E3.jpg
E4.jpg
E5.jpg
E6.jpg
E7.jpg

Egyptian Air Force - Higher in the Sake of Glory - Arrows protecting the heart of the nation

eaf16.png
eaf17.png
eaf18.png
eaf19.png
eaf20.png
eaf21.png
eaf22.png
eaf23.png

Egyptian Air Force - Higher in the Sake of Glory - Arrows protecting the heart of the nation

eaf37.png
eaf38.png
eaf39.png
eaf40.png
eaf41.png
eaf42.png
eaf43.png
eaf44.png

eaf45.png
eaf46.png
eaf47.png

Amir_Pharaoh and Frogman and Mica and Tye and all the members who have positively contributed to this thread, I saute you and thank you very much for all the EXCELLENT photos and updates and contributions. I've been lurking around for a a short time but didn't take me long to join because there is some great stuff here on the great Egyptian Military! Thank you all!

Amir_Pharaoh and Frogman and Mica and Tye and all the members who have positively contributed to this thread, I saute you and thank you very much for all the EXCELLENT photos and updates and contributions. I've been lurking around for a a short time but didn't take me long to join because there is some great stuff here on the great Egyptian Military! Thank you all!

You wouldn't be a Goimg I knew once on a certain Iranian defence forum would you :o:o_O

Yes sir, that would be me! I knew I recognized a few members here from there. :)

Fenak men zaman yaragel wa7ashteny wallahi!

Still have some fond memories of the old forum but it was no real surprise that it died. Welcome to PDF ya pahsa :welcome::cheers:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russian VDV arrive for Ex "Protectors of Friendship 2016" with the Egyptian Paratroopers. The Ex will take place in the Western Military Region and will involve over 1000 troops from both sides alongside dozens of aircraft and armoured vehicles.

FP.png
FP2.png
FP3.png
FP4.png
FP5.png
FP6.png
FP7.png
FP8.png

Back
Top Bottom