What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

View attachment 335551

Saudi and Kuwaiti EuroFighter Typhoons and Egypt's Dassault Rafaels are stronger than F-35Is...SA has F-15 SAs and Egypt has MiG-35 to take down Israeli F-15s....And all the F-16s of ME countries can easily take care of Israeli ones...
you think saudi will fight with israel? then my friend i think you are wrong and there is no united muslim ummha.........every country for it,s own.

you think saudi will fight with israel? then my friend i think you are wrong and there is no united muslim ummha.........every country for it,s own.

Algeria has Su-30s and MiG-29s to take care of Israeli F-15s and F-16s respectively.
Then why Saudi is militiarized? I don't see any threat for them...and defeating Iran is just their wet dream.

My friend, i think Israel has enough weapons and us support to challenge all the Middle east country. and it,s Air force is the key of it,s Power core.:coffee:

My friend, the only big weapon that Israel has that can beat the entire middle east is USA....thats it. Hell even a country like Lesotho...which i dont think they have much at all militery wise can beat the entire middle east if only they have one ultimate weapon...USA.

So its very important that AIPAC lives, then Israel lives.

My friend, the only big weapon that Israel has that can beat the entire middle east is USA....thats it. Hell even a country like Lesotho...which i dont think they have much at all militery wise can beat the entire middle east if only they have one ultimate weapon...USA.

So its very important that AIPAC lives, then Israel lives.

Don't we have Russia and China backing us up?

@Frogman @Amir_Pharaoh @Mahmoud_EGY @MICA @Taygibay @Amun etc.

Yes ! :)

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

f3.jpg

It really looks like a light frigate!
Corsairs would have liked that ship!

Confiance_Kent_fight.jpg

Great day all, Tay.

F971 Segm Al Fateh Gowind Class corvette. The first of four corvettes ordered by the Egyptian Navy with the other three being built in the Alexandria dockyard. Delivery of F971 Al-Fateh is slated for 2017.

F971 now shares the name of a Z Class destroyer that was previously in Egyptian service.

Expected names and delivery dates for the other three:

F972 Marsa Matrouh (2018)
F973 Port Said (2019)
F974 (2020)

G3.jpg
G4.jpg
G5.jpg
G6.jpg
G7.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State Dept. approves possible radar sale to Egypt
Possible sale of U.S. radars to Egypt wins State Department approval.

Sentinal.jpg

WASHINGTON, Sept. 19 (UPI) -- Egypt has received U.S. State Department approval for the acquisition of Sentinel AN/MPQ-64F1 radars through the U.S. Foreign Military Sales program.

The possible sale -- together with related equipment, training and support -- would carry a price tag of about $70 million.

"The Government of Egypt intends to expand its existing air defense architecture to counter threats posed by air attack," the U.S. Defense Security Cooperation Agency said in a required notification to Congress. "This will contribute to Egypt's military goal of updating its capabilities while further enhancing interoperability among Egypt, the United States, and other allies."

DSCA is the Pentagon agency that manages the FMS program.

Specifically covered by the proposed sales package are eight Sentinel AN/MPQ-64F1 radars and software and training, spares and support equipment, technical manuals, Single Channel Ground and Airborne Radio System (SINCGARS) VRC-92E Radios, 16 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles with shelter carrier kit, U.S. Government and contractor support, training and other associated support, equipment and services.

The principal contractor would be Thales Raytheon Systems. Ten U.S. Government or contractor representatives would be required to travel to Egypt for a period of 8 weeks for equipment checkout and training.

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Se...dar-sale-to-Egypt/5061474315647/?spt=hs&or=si

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Egyptian Air Defence already operates 12 AN/MPQ-64 Sentinel radars which were ordered in 2002. It also has the capability to carry out depot level maintenance and technical support as well as producing spare parts since 2010.

The Improved Sentinel (AN/MPQ-64F1) will improve on the already excellent radar in Egyptian service.

I hope that Egypt will kick Israeli @$$ in actual war

Israel will pee and poop in their pants seeing this fleet.

really? in what a world are you living? israel will kick anybody in ME to stoneage if they want.. and besides their military wtf why should egypt kick israeli *** they have since sissi really good realationship compared to the past.. they wont bite israel..
specially when israel backs up sissi

you really live in an illusion.. this is actually a good joke.. you made my day friend :)

some good answers and he is actually very right:
My friend, i think Israel has enough weapons and us support to challenge all the Middle east country. and it,s Air force is the key of it,s Power core.:coffee:

:tup:

Look this is Egyptian Armed Forces thread, so i really dont want to discuss bangladesh...but to your question quick response................................................................................hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha, HELL NAW, we on our own boy.

By the way Congrats to Egypt, you guys got some nice toys now. Hopefully some new pic or VDOs of Mistral. Thanks and good luck

ENS Anwar Sadat and Gamal Abdel Nasser Mistral Class LHD

M1.jpg
M2.jpg
M3.jpg
M4.jpg
M6.jpg

State Dept. approves missile warning system sale to Egypt
Sale would involve common missile warning system for several types of helicopter.

By Geoff Ziezulewicz | Oct. 7, 2016 at 10:09 AM

WASHINGTON, Oct. 7 (UPI) -- The U.S. State Department has approved a proposed $81 million sale of common missile warning systems to Egypt for several types of helicopters.

The sale would involve warning systems for the AH-64E Apache, UH-60 Blackhawk and CH-47 Chinook helicopters, as well as related equipment, training and support, the Defense Security Cooperation Agency said in a statement Friday.

Congress was notified of the potential sale Thursday.

The sale would involve 67 AN/AAR-57 common missile warning systems, as well as installation and integration, installation mounting kits, countermeasure dispenser test sets, technical assistance, U.S. government training and contractor training, publications and technical documents, quality assurance and other related logistics and program support elements.

It would equip the Egyptian air force's multimission helicopter fleet with a detection system for infrared missile threats.

Prime contractors would be BAE Systems and DynCorp.

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Se...e-warning-system-sale-to-Egypt/9931475844908/

ah.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom