What's new

Egypt, the UAE, Tunisia and Morocco participate, along with 28 other countries, in the "Sea breeze" maneuvers

List of Arab countries that are direct enemies of Algeria and who have been trying to create the "Syria - Libya" scenario within Algeria : Morocco, Jordan, KSA, UAE, Egypt, Bahrein.
I've met over 60 nationalities, the ones I could never stand were always the Arabs. lol
Why the hate to Arab in your words bro kindly tell me why curious to know? I honestly I know we can't live without hurting our brothers as long as theres money or a master hint us to do so I'm truly sorry.

I don't need to you are already Arabized and yet you refuse to acknowledge but I digress denial is the first stage of grief.
What is it to you if I am "Arabized" or not. And what does it mean, anyway ? All I know , is that I can't stand the Mideasterners I encounter, and so be it.
Why the hate to Arab in your words bro kindly tell me why curious to know? I honestly I know we can't live without hurting our brothers as long as theres money or a master hint us to do so I'm truly sorry.
Following is the list of countries who plotted to destroy Iraq, Syria, Libya and are now planning to destroy countries like Tunisia and Algeria. The plotting countries are: Morocco, Jordan, KSA, UAE, Egypt, and Bahrein.

We're waiting for the Jordanian emperor who's gonna come invade us in Algeria. We know Jordan is a powerful and mighty nation. :)
Lmao, no offense friend but Algeria is one of the most irrelevant nations in the MENA. :rofl:

We're waiting for the Jordanian emperor who's gonna come invade us in Algeria. We know Jordan is a powerful and mighty nation. :) .. The few Jordanians I met, frankly, didn't impress me much. Do you think you're different.
Lmao, no offense friend but Algeria is one of the most irrelevant nations in the MENA. :rofl:
ME is for losers. and NA means North Africa. Algeria is North Africa. As for your "country", it is merely a tribe with a flag.

Who said Jordan is mighty except you? Now I will stop arguing with you and wasting my time to get my research in.

Who said Jordan is mighty except you? Now I will stop arguing with you and wasting my time to get my research in.
If you start with insults, you ain't gonna win, boy.
We are irrelevant to the bedouins such as you because they mean nothing to us.

Get a life dude, I'm over 3 times younger than you and yet you are arguing with me like an child.
I sure don't want to live my life like that when I'm in my 60s.

Get a life dude, I'm over 3 times younger than you and yet you are arguing with me like an child.
I sure don't want to live my life like that when I'm in my 60s.
Can you pronounce "Park" correctly, or do you pronounce it "Bark" like the rest of your people ?

He is Algerian like me, dude. We are not "Arabs". We are proud Berbers.

An Arab by definition is someone who is defeated by Israel, then goes to ask for protection from Israel, like all Arab States are doing today. Algerians don't have treason in their genes like most Arabs do.
You must be half Berbers as the French raped a lot of your women.

Moroccans ruined the image of Arabs in Europe with their thug-like behavior.

Today's Syrians and Iraqis migrating to Europe are picking up these thug ways unfortunately. All three of them can be sentenced to Arabization. Europe does not know how to deal with trash.

Back
Top Bottom