What's new

Egypt postponed meetings with Turkey due to its ignoring of its conditions and demands

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Al-Arabiya sources revealed that "Egypt postponed new meetings with Turkey due to the failure to implement Egyptian conditions and demands."

The sources stated that "Cairo insists on receiving a number of wanted persons from Turkey, despite Ankara's refusal."

The sources indicated that "Turkey rejects the Egyptian demands to reduce the number of its forces in Libya."

She stated that "Egypt linked the withdrawal of Turkish forces from Libya to the resumption of security meetings."

The sources pointed out that "Cairo demands written Turkish pledges to respect Libya's sovereignty."

And last week, the ruling Justice and Development Party in Turkey announced that Turkey's relationship with Egypt is "rooted", explaining that "the intelligence and foreign affairs of the two countries are in constant contact."

The party said that it would focus on "concrete issues during mutual talks with Egypt."

The party called for the necessity of "discussing the future of Libya and the issue of the Eastern Mediterranean with Egypt."

https://www.alarabiya.net/amp/arab-...اهل-شروطها-ومطالبها?__twitter_impression=true

Al-Arabiya sources revealed that "Egypt postponed new meetings with Turkey due to the failure to implement Egyptian conditions and demands."

The sources stated that "Cairo insists on receiving a number of wanted persons from Turkey, despite Ankara's refusal."

The sources indicated that "Turkey rejects the Egyptian demands to reduce the number of its forces in Libya."

She stated that "Egypt linked the withdrawal of Turkish forces from Libya to the resumption of security meetings."

The sources pointed out that "Cairo demands written Turkish pledges to respect Libya's sovereignty."

And last week, the ruling Justice and Development Party in Turkey announced that Turkey's relationship with Egypt is "rooted", explaining that "the intelligence and foreign affairs of the two countries are in constant contact."

The party said that it would focus on "concrete issues during mutual talks with Egypt."

The party called for the necessity of "discussing the future of Libya and the issue of the Eastern Mediterranean with Egypt."

https://www.alarabiya.net/amp/arab-and-world/egypt/2021/06/17/مصادر-مصر-أجلت-لقاءات-مع-تركيا-بسبب-تجاهل-شروطها-ومطالبها?__twitter_impression=true
I believe Turkish policy under erdogan is if even one soldier they sent to everywhere they must stay there forever

Can anyone explain why turkish presence in Libya is illegal if it is at the behest of the internationally recognized government? I understand the other side led by Haftar is the illegal side.

Can anyone explain why turkish presence in Libya is illegal if it is at the behest of the internationally recognized government? I understand the other side led by Haftar is the illegal side.

Because they signed a deal with Egypt to remove Turkish military from Libya and they renegated on the deal. If they don't leave, I can guarantee Greek and Egyptian Rafale will make short work of Turkish F-16C.

LoL

chinese troll is back...

This will happen when you think you are...

1623949559766.png

Why they think they can demand things from us, should not take them seriously.

Because they signed a deal with Egypt to remove Turkish military from Libya and they renegated on the deal. If they don't leave, I can guarantee Greek and Egyptian Rafale will make short work of Turkish F-16C.
Ah I see, the good old might is right. Learning from the yanks i see. I wish we could have civilized, so much science but no advancement.

Not only that, ther is Russians and some donkey and camels from the desert in Libya terrorizing Libyan people. They are hired by UAE money, Egypt should ask ther buddy stop finance terror.

a bee can tell the fly how honey tastes but the fly will still suck the poo :)

From what i understand , Egypt was not a supporter of the of the elected Parliament in Libya ever since it shifted towards Islamic extreme , when it made sharia law the basis of all legislation ,

It seems like a similar process to what happened in Egypt. Though the Muslim brothers in Egypt one fair and square , the first thing they did was make sharia law supreme , which ultimately led to their removal.

People just don't seems to get it.

Democracy does not mean that once you get elected you can do what ever you want and ignore the rights of those that did not vote for you. It does not mean you can shove your values and religious beliefs down people throats , whether they want it or not.

~

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom