What's new

Egypt goes nuclear

Total Destruction

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
985-661x328.jpg

Minister of electricity unveil that first nuclear power plant will be operational in 2026 and the 4 nuclear plants will be finished in 2029

https://www.youm7.com/story/2018/10...-بدء-التشغيل-التجريبى-لأول-محطة-نووية/3992417

Good to see Eygpt reducing it's reliance on fossil fuels. You'd think Solar would be a good option in that part of the world too.
We already building massive solar energy fields across the desert
201707270619181918.jpg

along with the discovered gas fields in the mediterranean I think no electricity problem will appear anymore InshaAllah ..

I hope we use the nuclear plants for military purposes.

Wow what a misleading headline!! my first reaction after reading the headline was to open a news website to check if Egypt has conducted a nuclear test!!
We hope one, it's our right.

Nuclear is the future in energy.

and Thorium will be the new nuclear fuel ....... thourim reactor
Thorium is cleaner and more reliable and 200 times stronger than Uranium
Turkey and India have huge Thorium reserves
and only 200.000 tons of Thorium can provide Turkey's 1.000 years electrical energy

and Turkey's Karapınar Solar Power Plant $1,3 billion ( 1000 MW ) is the 2nd biggest solar power plant in the world after China ( Tengger Desert Solar Park – 1500MW )

India also build 1000-1500MW Solar Power Plant

and Thorium will be the new nuclear fuel ....... thourim reactor
Thorium is cleaner and more reliable and 200 times stronger than Uranium
Turkey and India have huge Thorium reserves
and only 200.000 tons of Thorium can provide Turkey's 1.000 years electrical energy

and Turkey's Karapınar Solar Power Plant $1,3 billion ( 1000 MW ) is the 2nd biggest solar power plant in the world after China ( Tengger Desert Solar Park – 1500MW )

India also build 1000-1500MW Solar Power Plant

lol so true, in coastline of western India you can find thorium mixed with dust !

if turkey have huge Thorium reserves you will be safe from future Energy crisis.

I suppose it is Russian-built nuclear plants? The only full-operational 3+ generation ones.

Russia also build 3+ generation nuclear power plant for $20 billion in Turkey ,, will be operational in 2023
Turkey will have 3 nuclear power plants for $62billion until 2030

-- AKKUYU Nuclear Power Plant by 2023-2025 ( 4800 MW )
-- SINOP Nuclear Power Plant by 2023-2028 ( 4400 MW )
-- IGNEADA Nuclear Power Plant by 2030 ( 5300 MW )

if turkey have huge Thorium reserves you will be safe from future Energy crisis.

yes Turkey has huge thorium reserves
also huge gas reserves between Turkey and Cyprus

also Turkey's Karapınar Solar Power Plant $1,3 billion ( 1000 MW ) is the 2nd biggest solar power plant in the world after China ( Tengger Desert Solar Park – 1500MW )

also Turkey has 11GW of wind power stock available and has a national target of 20 GW of installed capacity by 2023
Turkey wind energy project will be held in October. The 1,200 MW offshore wind energy project will be the largest in the world ( $2 billion )

also Turkey ranks 4th in global geothermal power after the U.S, Philippines, and Indonesia

geothermal power capacity in 2016 was 460 MW, an additional $1.4 billion investment raised the capacity to 1,100 MW in 2017

The Turkish government has made it a priority to increase the share of renewable sources in the country’s total installed power to 30% by 2023

also
-- Eskişehir Coal fired Power Plant $5 billion ( 4.000 MW )
-- Cayırhan Coal fired Power Plant $1,2 billion ( 800 MW )

The total investment cost of the investments realized by private sector is $85 billion and thanks to these projects, supply security is no longer a problem for the country

I hope we use the nuclear plants for military purposes.
Not every nation so strong like Pakistan to achieve this, I know Pakistan will remain only Muslim nuclear power in this world....You people can't withstand US pressure like We did, you fought with Israel and got defeated and accepted Israel as a country.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom