What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

Revolutions with high foreign interference and simply not mature domestic society always result like this , but i`m not sure US is too happy with this. They remember well repercussions of 1953 coup , greatest ally turned greatest enemy in the region in less than 30 years.

he should have avoided the rally he should have know his limit of power
he is not in Saudi and Qatar

no matter what Egypt will remain directly or indirectly USA pet
the all opposition is USA support and also the Army it self support USA secretly

i hope pakistan learns from egypt that why coups are bad

who ever pakistani people elect they will learn from their mistakes if not after few years, after few decades it will certainly mture

but pakistani elections need to be fair, i should say that rigged elections in pak didnt bring legitimate government so we dont need the coup, we need re elections

Reminds me of algerian civil war when failure of election between seculars and islamist. There was a huge clash between supporters and opponents when they attacked masjed and assaulted women's nijab in Alex. So this isn't over yet...wait for a week to receive fresh updates because right now there are clashes. Wait for a while

New egypt must neutral.............
remeber kill all salafi/wahhabi & dont support any faction in syria...........let them destroyed into ash

learn & build new modern egypt like malaysia & swedia/finland.......

now....next egypt enemy are the salafi/wahhabis...............Remember egypt people..........kill..........kill them........
and destroy all sect in egypt shia,sunni...etc...............

one moderate & pure islam is one choice for new egypt

2 morsi wrong decision...............join with salafi/khawarij & support the fsa..................................

now they fall....................
dont support any faction..............stay neutral build your new egypt with modern & high education system..........

palestine,syiria,shia,sunni...............leave them.......forget them..............

remeber kill all salafi/wahhabi & dont support any faction in syria...........let them destroyed into ash

now....next egypt enemy are the salafi/wahhabis...............Remember egypt people..........kill..........kill them........

Oh, the one calling for Arab genocide.

Can you tell me where you live please? I'll give you hands on genocide lessons for free :)

Notice how Essie the defence chief vows to defend Egypt from terrorist and ignorants before the oustal, look who is threatening the secularist? The officials knew something would happen after Morsi was ousted.

947185_382473245187635_774349998_n.png

Oh, the one calling for Arab genocide.

Can you tell me where you live please? I'll give you hands on genocide lessons for free :)

This man/woman brain is bag full of cats. You could smell crazy on him/her, even on internet.

:lol:
Listening freak-show, I have been struggling trying to make you understand that superstitious cults are plight to human civilization, so please, pack your backpack and leave forever.

Yzd khalifa...i know........you are part of them Khawarij/wahabbism..............the cursed people..........dog from hell...........

dont worry..............jahannam........best place for you........

All sect & All Wahabbism Must Killed & Erased From Earth.................Forever

mosamania...........now im in holiday in antartica..............for 2 weeks.........then back to brunei.............hoho

very silent & beautiful place

Antartica best place for holiday in modern world

arab.......dont worry......all of you will erased & killed from earth......in imam mahdi era.....just wait

All Arab Will Killed This Is Fate From Creator Of Universe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom