What's new

Egypt Army opens fire on inncocent men & women in SAJDA

it's rock bottom when a soldier has to fire on the civilians he SWORE to protect

you think they are enjoying this?

Bro-hood people are furious about the decision to oust Morsi (which really was decision made by 31 million Egyptians - not the Army)

but when you throw chairs at soldiers, when you throw fireworks at soldiers -- regulars/officers --- when you go in a crowd and beat soldiers to a pulp --- you WILL be fired upon

NOW.....with that said --- in THIS particular video, perhaps there's something we are missing.

If you actually bothered watching the video you would see that the military doesn't open fire. The Fahd APC's are facing away from those who are praying (if youre trying to kill people you would have the mounted LMG facing them) and no one was killed in the incident. So you either believe that the military opened fire at extremely close range and magically missed everyone or someone else opened fire.

NOW.....with that said --- in THIS particular video, perhaps there's something we are missing. But it does appear they are firing indiscriminately into people who are offering their NAMAZ. And that especially in a HOLY MONTH where no violence is acceptable. Me personally -- whoever provoked that firing (if it was a soldier) he must be court martialed

No one died in this incident.

Trained soldiers wont miss from meters away.

one other thing -- i dont see bullets hitting the ground or ricocheting near where these worshipers are praying

of course they ran for safety in fear of hearing the firing. But the firing I think took place on the other side of the building. Nobody here was injured. I saw one guy on the ground, and then he got up and walked away.

this could be a propaganda by those hoping to incite against Egyptian military.

If you actually bothered watching the video you would see that the military doesn't open fire. The Fahd APC's are facing away from those who are praying (if youre trying to kill people you would have the mounted LMG facing them) and no one was killed in the incident. So you either believe that the military open fired at extremely close range and magically missed everyone or someone else opened fire.

the camera would be able to hear bullets whizzing by..you hear bullets hitting the ground; you see sparks and bits of road flashing

these people were not the target

so everyone here -- calm down

Egyptian Army is professional institution, i can trust them far more than any one coming atop through voting.

one other thing -- i dont see bullets hitting the ground or ricocheting near where these worshipers are praying

of course they ran for safety in fear of hearing the firing. But the firing I think took place on the other side of the building. Nobody here was injured. I saw one guy on the ground, and then he got up and walked away.

this could be a propaganda by those hoping to incite against Egyptian military.

the camera would be able to hear bullets whizzing by..you hear bullets hitting the ground; you see sparks and bits of road flashing

these people were not the target

so everyone here -- calm down

Exactly. A moderator should probably delete this thread or at least change its name to something more suitable.

There must be a strong reason behind it, they must be attacked or sth. Otherwise it's not justifiable at all. The Egyptian army should exert the highest degree of restraint those days, so the country pass this critical point of it's history.

Egypt should be declared the 51st state of US. That way western interest would be served better. Egyptian army, copts and seculars don't seem to have any problem with it. :coffee:

Egypt should be declared the 51st state of US. That way western interest would be served better. Egyptian army, copts and seculars don't seem to have any problem with it. :coffee:

130701-obama-egypt-010.jpg

Egypt-protesters-carry-an-010.jpg

130701-obama-egypt-054.jpg

130701-obama-egypt-0241.jpg

egypt.jpg

deal_with_it___rainbow_style__by_j_brony-d4cwgad.png

Well, All what I can see is the rise of anti-Americanism in Egypt among moderate people and liberals. With that being said, I don't think those folks will bother about what the US thinks of or whatever.

@Frogman , come back with your argument when US recognizes general sisi's coup as a military coup and withholds fund to your army. Before that its all empty ranting.:coffee:

Well, All what I can see is the rise of anti-Americanism in Egypt among moderate people and liberals.

Well I respect your opinion bro but I believe you couldn't be more wrong. Lets agree to disagree in this case. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Frogman , come back with your argument when US recognizes general sisi's coup as a military coup and withholds fund to your army. Before that its all empty ranting.:coffee:

Well I respect your opinion bro but I believe you couldn't be more wrong. Lets agree to disagree in this case. :)

Sure, I respect your opinion too Sir ^ ^

If got a question for you if I may please. Do you think the MB will work with the newly formed Egyptian Gov't? I don't say that possible at least for the time being.

Its a coup. Whether its a coup or not isn't the real problem for the US. The problem is that if they declare the move as a coup they would have to cease all military aid which in turn leaves the Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty in tatters allowing the Egyptian armed forces to fully re-militarize the Sinai as it sees fit and therefore threatening Israels security. Cancellation of aid may also result in retaliation by either the Egyptian government or the military e.g freight ships flying the USA flag may be refused access from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean leading to a hike in global oil prices and slowing the movement of American warships from one area of the world to another. The movement of American military cargo aircraft through Egyptian air space to the Gulf or anywhere else may also be stopped. The American military industry will also lose one of its most valuable customers. Basically for the 1.5B in US dollars (that doesnt even account to 25% of the Egyptian armed forces budget) they bribe Egypt with they get their interests taken care of, however, if they stop it then they will lose much more than peanuts.

Sure, I respect your opinion too Sir ^ ^

If got a question for you if I may please. Do you think the MB will work with the newly formed Egyptian Gov't? I don't say that possible at least for the time being.

Well common sense dictates that they won't and would rather go for street agitation and protest movements for couple of years. Joining the current interim set up would be like giving legitamacy to the coup and traditional political parties ousted by coup don't do that. Though any thing can happen in a volatile and strategically important place as egypt. What this coup has done is give a free hand to the army (overwhelmingly powerful on which US has unparalleled influence) to have the ultimate control on any future elected gov. Elected gov will just be a figure head, a civilian show case and it would take decades of struggle and a strong man leadership to change that. Turkey is a good case point. To me it seems that everything is OK with the seculars as long as they can have a taste of power even if it means being pawn of military.

And bro, I am just 23. SO no need to call me sir. I may be younger than U for all I know. :D

oh please!! People who are justifying this video!! I've seen many where Army is killing protestors. It killed 51 namazi during fajr prayer! NO SOLDIER DIED OR GOT INJURED IN THAT INCIDENT.

Then there is the one where soldiers are firing from rooftops.. a journalist capturing it is also killed. No soldier died in that too

Then there is a guy with fake beard (without beard in other photos) with fake alqaeda flag and fires on army. no soldier is killed but army uses that excuse to MERCILESSLY KILL more muslims!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom