Edhi center looted

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
B0TOYWqCIAAVqur.jpg
B0TKcVSCQAAeYPr.jpg

5 kg gold stolen, Edhi and others were kept hostages while dacoits looted the valuables !

Definitely this has been done by PAC ... Nobody can enter in Lyari without their silent permission ...........

why keep gold in edhi center?:pop:
His house is adjacent to the Edhi center. Why he kept gold in the house? Because Banks are not safe.

عبدالستار ایدھی سو رہے تھے کہ ڈاکو سنٹر میں گھسے اور اسلحے کے زور پر چابیاں چھین کر لاکر میں سے سامان لوٹ لیا

کراچی (دنیا نیوز ) کراچی کے علاقے میٹھادر میں مسلح افراد معروف سماجی کارکن عبدالستار ایدھی کو یرغمال بنا کر دو کروڑ روپے نقد اور 5 کلو سونا لوٹ کر فرار ہوگئے ۔ میٹھادر کے علاقے میں معروف سماجی کارکن عبدالستار ایدھی کی رہائش گاہ اور دفتر میں 8 سے زائد ملزمان داخل ہوئے ۔ عبدالستار ایدھی اس وقت سورہے تھے ۔ ملزمان نے عبدالستار کو اٹھایا اور تجوریوں کی چابیاں لے لیں ۔ ملزمان چابیوں سے وہاں موجود تمام تجوریوں سے آدھے گھنٹے تک لوٹ مار میں مصروف رہے ۔ ملزمان دو کروڑ روپے نقد اور 5 کلو سونا دیگر قیمتی اشیا لے کر فرار ہوگئے ۔ ایدھی سینٹر میں کوئی سیکورٹی گارڈ نہیں تھا اور نہ ہی سی سی ٹی وی کیمرے نصب ہیں ۔ ایدھی سینٹر میں ڈکیتی کا مقدمہ میٹھادر تھانے میں درج ہوگیا ۔ مقدمہ فیصل ایدھی کی مدعیت میں درج کیا گیا ۔ پولیس نے ایدھی سینٹر سے فنگر پرنٹس لے لئے ہیں اور تفتیش شروع کر دی ہے ۔

Last edited:
Holy frick, that's really horrible. That's one person whom I think most Pakistanis admire. He was personally held hostage while being looted.

What is worrying is that this has to be a very well planned heist, with inside help - the looters knew there would be valuables at that time and place.

BTW why would so much gold be kept at Edhi foundation?

Dacoits loot Edhi centre in Karachi
http://tribune.com.pk/story/777852/dacoits-loot-edhi-centre-in-karachi/

777852-image-1413711968-469-640x480.jpg

KARACHI: Eight to ten dacoits looted an Edhi centre in Karachi on Sunday, Express Newsreported.

Five kilos of gold and foreign currency worth Rs20 million were also reportedly stolen from the Eidhi centre located in the Mithadar area. Philanthropist Abdul Sattar Edhi was present at the centre and held hostage during the robbery.

While talking toExpress News, Edhi said he was woken up from his sleep by the dacoits who walked straight to the cupboard where the money and gold was kept.

“I thought they came to ask me about the Edhi centre but they started asking me about money. I don’t understand how they [dacoits] knew that everything was kept in the cupboard,” he said.

“The money and gold stolen belonged to those who entrusted me with it,” Edhi said.

His son, Faisal Edhi, confirmed that eight to ten men entered the centre and took his father and others present at the centre hostage.

Further, Faisal added that the dacoits were at the centre for half an hour.

“The police responded efficiently and has registered a case,” Faisal said, adding that a forensic team would also arrive shortly at the centre to investigate the matter.

Dacoits loot Edhi centre in Karachi – The Express Tribune

While it is unfortunate that this happened one cannot help but wonder why would an philanthropist keep 5 kg Gold & 20 Million of foreign currency ' entrusted ' by someone ?

In such cases what is disclosed as stolen is only a fraction of what is actually stolen.

Very bad news indeed, hope the culprits are caught and punished.

Lot of gold and money involved, most likely inside job.

Must be some one working in Edhi senter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom