What's new

EATING PAKISTANI FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME ft. TEENS REACT CAST

Ok guys this is womens thread for @Well.wisher etc lets let the ladies take over.

Not sure if you really want that. I'm a lady, but I can't cook worth anything.

Ask me for a meal and you'll get this:P.

tumblr_lsgnyp2MBx1qdq5u6.gif

I could burn a milk shake:lol:.

Looks more like all the subcontinental cuisine rather than just Pakistani. Its scrumptious either way. :)
Sub Continental cuisine with touch of Pakistani innovations. Try to eat Biryani of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Srilanka to see the difference. Pakistani food is totally different then others, Plus we have an advantage of meat, which in India, you will not get especially dishes made from Beef

Not sure if you really want that. I'm a lady, but I can't cook worth anything.

Ask me for a meal and you'll get this:P.

tumblr_lsgnyp2MBx1qdq5u6.gif

I could burn a milk shake:lol:.

I can cook a little bit, but I'm not really comfortable with anything I make except for eggs and tea. :lol:

Ganay ka rus after chicken tikka :D ?
sugarcane-juice.jpg

Love rus, but not with or after food. Drink rus on an empty stomach always. It will bring you many health benefits.

I hate it too but I bear with it because it is Biryani's test of your faith. You accept it in good faith, spit it on and continue chowing down into the plate full of delectable goodness that has graced your miserly existence.

P.S: I am very passionate about biryani. As is evident.

No own for you.

59414274.jpg

I dislike those little bits in Biryani, I dislike raisins too - eeeee

I dislike those little bits in Biryani, I dislike raisins too - eeeee

Finally. We can agree on something, except for the fact that I love raisins.

Btw, do you need money for some new jeans? It looks like the ones in your profile pic are all torn up and from some landa bazaar in Karachi.

Finally. We can agree on something, except for the fact that I love raisins.

Btw, do you need money for some new jeans? It looks like the ones in your profile pic are all torn up and from some landa bazaar in Karachi.

Shut up they're in fashion.

In Pakistan among all ethnicities serving only vegetarian dishes is considered rude meat dishes are a must at every major event :D

Well actually biryani itself has an interesting history outside of Sindh palao is more common among the masses but i am a member of team biryani :D

Butt to nahi ho ? :D

Well Chini students in Islamabad are really into ganay ka rus :D

No

I'm a sindhi from Quetta .

Chup kar moti.
Tu chup kr ja motoo.

Back
Top Bottom