What's new

EATING PAKISTANI FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME ft. TEENS REACT CAST

Aisay larki hoti he jo anda burger pasand kar ti he. :lol:
Anda aur shami kebab with spicy ketchup.
Hahahaha now @Well.wisher will be on the mission to make our seekhs kebabs just as she does to our beloved indians. Haha

Arrite wellwisher you are our baby sister we were just messing with you.

Does anyone like kofta biryani and dhuyen ki biryani? :enjoy:

Nahh neither of them. Tried dhuan biryani , i felt like i am eating coals. Seriously giving smoke to rice is the worst idea invented , on the contrary dhuan to qormas etc is tasty. Kofta biryani is fine though i still am not its fan.

Not sure if you really want that. I'm a lady, but I can't cook worth anything.

Ask me for a meal and you'll get this:P.

tumblr_lsgnyp2MBx1qdq5u6.gif

I could burn a milk shake:lol:.

LMAO @ burn a milk shake.

Btw i was quoting your previous post where you had posted restaurants pictures, i was going to suggest if you have pakistani friends close enough that you guys can drop by at each others place , then best try pakistani home cooked food,if you hosts are able to cook, they are hygienic and spices are not overdone and almost most of the times home cooked pakistani foods are tastier than at restaurants. But even restaurants are great, just that their foods sometimes could be more spicy for a european as europeans and arabs add less spices to their foods.

There are no raisins in Pakistani biryani. :astagh:
Raisins are added to some Irani and Afghani pulaos only.
True @Divergent raisins are not a part of biryanis , they are added i think in some dishes of kpk food, i guess in baloch cuisine too , though i am not sure. And mainly they are added to afghani qabali pulaos. If the food is too spicy then raisins can make it tolerable but i dont like raisins

Khajoor=Dates

Ah, thanks. Well he was wrong, I definitely don't care for dates. They're one of very few fruits I don't like. Berries are the best, a staple of breakfast and dessert foods in Norway. Does Pakistani cuisine have many berries?

I had a berry creampuff for breakfast today.
Capture.JPG

You'll find them on almost anything though. We really love our berries.
Capture.JPG

Hahahaha now @Well.wisher will be on the mission to make our seekhs kebabs just as she does to our beloved indians. Haha

Arrite wellwisher you are our baby sister we were just messing with you.

Nahh neither of them. Tried dhuan biryani , i felt like i am eating coals. Seriously giving smoke to rice is the worst idea invented , on the contrary dhuan to qormas etc is tasty. Kofta biryani is fine though i still am not its fan.

LMAO @ burn a milk shake.

Btw i was quoting your previous post where you had posted restaurants pictures, i was going to suggest if you have pakistani friends close enough that you guys can drop by at each others place , then best try pakistani home cooked food,if you hosts are able to cook, they are hygienic and spices are not overdone and almost most of the times home cooked pakistani foods are tastier than at restaurants. But even restaurants are great, just that their foods sometimes could be more spicy for a european as europeans and arabs add less spices to their foods.

True @Divergent raisins are not a part of biryanis , they are added i think in some dishes of kok food, i guess in baloch cuisine too , though i am not sure. And mainly they are added to afghani qabali pulaos. If the food is too spicy then raisins can make it tolerable but i dont like raisins

In my house, we add raisins in our seviyaan. Never on rice unless it is meetay chawal ya mutanjan. :lol:

Ah, thanks. Well he was wrong, I definitely don't care for dates. They're one of very few fruits I don't like.

Berries are the best, a staple of breakfast and dessert foods in Norway. Does Pakistani cuisine have many berries?

I had a berry creampuff for breakfast today.
View attachment 409994

You'll find them on almost anything though. We really love our berries.
View attachment 409995

Pakistani berries are one of the best. Way better than Lingonberries! :P

One of my favorites fruits is falsa/Phalsa, which is like a berry. I doubt you will ever get them without going to Pakistan. Sour in the beginning, then sweet towards the end, but the juice from that we make is absolutely heavenly.

6743754_f520.jpg

Great for your digestive system and packed with plenty of nutrients. It's one of my favorites along with java plums.

@lastofthepatriots falsas are unbeatable in summers but they dont have a name in english, they are not called blackberries or blueberries, these are different fruits. Do you know their english name?

They are literally called Phalsa fruit and they are berries. :lol:
Yes i know generically they are only called berries. I think they are not found in west hence, they got no specific english name. Nonetheless we should promote their name as Falsa so that they do not get mxied up with other berries, they are seriously heavenly in their cooling effect. One of the best things about pakistan

I like chicken tikka or kebodi. However, when you have it once in a while it taste so great and fufilling like a love affair with a stranger or next door neighbour.

90 he showed is Indian
Ajkal Chinese ke sath zada ghum rhy ho isliye copy ki adat ho gayi :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom