What's new

Eat these 10 dishes of Karachi

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

If you are a resident of Karachi, then you will also be eager to eat food because there are plenty of dishes in the city.

Delicious dishes are prepared in the city's restaurants throughout the night so that people enjoy delicious dishes outside the home instead of home meals.

By the way, every city is recognized by some of its special dishes like Lahore's fried fish is famous, while Quetta Sajji is very liked and Peshawar's kahai is very attractive but there is no dish in Karachi that is famous Rather, here are cooking dishes filled with curiosity throughout Pakistan.

Here there are 10 dishes of Karachi and maybe there is no one who has not eaten them yet and if you have not tired these dishes yet, then do it now.

1- Al Aftab Afghani booti

577f6cb6c1115.jpg

2- Fried Kabab of Wahid Kabab House

577f6caebe4b6.jpg

3- Gaffe Restaurant Chicken Malie booti

577f6ca69ee8e.jpg

4- Peshawari Chicken karahi of Kolachi Restaurant

577f6c980a0be.jpg

5- Noorani Kabab House Katta Kut

577f6c8dca8ea.jpg

6- Pantry Restaurant Burger

577f6c7802546.jpg

7- Kendun Brost's Brost

577f6c6e32353.jpg

8- Pepperoni Pizza of the Zendez Restaurant

577f6c430996d.jpg

9- Chicken Bihari Tikka of the Mermaid Kabab House
ہ
577f6c5fb6c94.jpg

10- Chicken chatni roll from Hot and spicy.

577f6c50443bb.jpg

can anyone from karachi guide me where to find south indian food there...have heard a lot about idlis and dosas...just wanted to give it a try to see whether they are really that good in taste or not...

No Jawed Nihari ? No Student Biryani ( Sadar Branch ) ? ? ? that is blasphemy :hitwall::butcher:

Is this the total list of restaurants you have visited and ranked them according to your taste.
What is the point and logic of making this thread.
This place are just ordinary.

there are thousands of restaurants with endless dishes .. how can you select mere 10 dishes ...

If you are a resident of Karachi, then you will also be eager to eat food because there are plenty of dishes in the city.

Delicious dishes are prepared in the city's restaurants throughout the night so that people enjoy delicious dishes outside the home instead of home meals.

By the way, every city is recognized by some of its special dishes like Lahore's fried fish is famous, while Quetta Sajji is very liked and Peshawar's kahai is very attractive but there is no dish in Karachi that is famous Rather, here are cooking dishes filled with curiosity throughout Pakistan.

Here there are 10 dishes of Karachi and maybe there is no one who has not eaten them yet and if you have not tired these dishes yet, then do it now.

577f6cb6c1115.jpg

577f6caebe4b6.jpg

577f6ca69ee8e.jpg

577f6c980a0be.jpg

577f6c8dca8ea.jpg

577f6c7802546.jpg

7- Kendun Brost's Brost

577f6c6e32353.jpg

577f6c430996d.jpg

ہ
577f6c5fb6c94.jpg

577f6c50443bb.jpg
Unfortunately most/all of it is non-veg.

577f6cb6c1115.jpg

577f6caebe4b6.jpg

577f6ca69ee8e.jpg

577f6c980a0be.jpg

577f6c8dca8ea.jpg

577f6c7802546.jpg

7- Kendun Brost's Brost

577f6c6e32353.jpg

577f6c430996d.jpg

ہ
577f6c5fb6c94.jpg

577f6c50443bb.jpg
Unfortunately most/all of it is non-veg.

can anyone from karachi guide me where to find south indian food there...have heard a lot about idlis and dosas...just wanted to give it a try to see whether they are really that good in taste or not...
*Biryani Of The Seas near glass tower and pso building
*Gazebo saba avenue phase 5 dha karachi
*Boat basin
rest i don't know much but you can find dose, idi sambar e.t.c from here and also many restaurants with south indian cuisine on foodpanda

577f6cb6c1115.jpg

577f6caebe4b6.jpg

577f6ca69ee8e.jpg

577f6c980a0be.jpg

577f6c8dca8ea.jpg

577f6c7802546.jpg

7- Kendun Brost's Brost

577f6c6e32353.jpg

577f6c430996d.jpg

ہ
577f6c5fb6c94.jpg

577f6c50443bb.jpg

Isn’t pepperoni usually made of pork?
Surprising to see it on the menu, it’s delicious nonetheless.

The kebabs look phenomenal.
I must say, the Muslims (world over) have a knack for grilling meat.
Even some of my Israeli friends admit that best chicken cooked is at the Palestinian spots.
And I cant argue against that assessment either.

Last edited:
Isn’t pepperoni usually made of pork?
Surprising to see it on the menu, it’s delicious nonetheless.

The kebabs look phenomenal.
I must say, the Muslims (world over) have a knack for grilling meat.
Even some of my Israeli friends admit that best chicken cooked is at the Palestinian spots.
And I argue against that assessment either.
here its mostly mutton,lamb or beef sausage or pepperoni many people also love palak paneer, bindi,locki salan in afternoon office break

Here across in Gabz. Chutney is good.
dosa.JPG dosa1.JPG thali.JPG

Mochachos chicken is great.mochahos.JPG

:cheesy::cheesy::o::smitten::smitten::smitten::fie::offtopic:

I have eaten most the world's food and nothing in the world can beat home food.
A+++++..... you stole my heart out.

here we are very fortunate good is really good outside but home food is best.

Back
Top Bottom