What's new

Earthquake In Toronto

i dont think the middle of the road will be a very good idea, i might be safe from the earthquake but a car will surely run me over :P lol Everything is fine bro, twitter is on fire for sure lol

But at least you will be saved from the earth quake!

Great idea :crazy::crazy:

lol ya i guess, maybe hiding under a table would suffice :P

its far better to die in one go (after car hits you) than dying after 1 week with hunger, thirst and suffocation (if the whole building collapses and you are underneath it)

Take your pic :bunny:

Crocodiles have been known to survive from pre historic times .. they were there even when there were dinosaurs roaming freely.. so a mere 5.5 ritcher scale earthquake cant do a thing for u.. so keep rocking oops crocking..

Crocodile_Cartoon.jpg

its far better to die in one go (after car hits you) than dying after 1 week with hunger, thirst and suffocation (if the whole building collapses and you are underneath it)

Take your pic :bunny:

lol ok ok im now going to lie down in the middle of the road lol if anything happens to me, im suing you for sure :P

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Crocodiles have been known to survive from pre historic times .. they were there even when there were dinosaurs roaming freely.. so a mere 5.5 ritcher scale earthquake cant do a thing for u.. so keep rocking oops crocking..

Crocodile_Cartoon.jpg

lol nice one :P

:rofl:, i was there in 2005 earthquake in Islamabad, it was like 8.0 magnitude, and after that there were many 5.0-6.0 magnitude earthquakes, which were known as minor earthquakes, this 5.5 magnitude in Toronto is just a joke for me :lol:

th_1_4_36.gif

lol ok ok im now going to lie down in the middle of the road lol if anything happens to me, im suing you for sure :P

yeah main road would be better option :rofl: espacially where large trucks are crossing :lol:

see you in heavens :wave:

come out of your office building,

lay on the middle of the road so incase when any building collapses you are not hurt :cry:

make sure you lay in the middle of the road cause its safer than corners and try to be on the main road because usually there are less buildings in the main road :cry:

ZAKI Bhai,

You are amazing!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

don't know, but it was funny man.

Yea... it started shakin all over... like a little tree shaken by sum godamn giant!

lolz jus kidding... i ain't messing with mother nature but ya my bed started shaking and stuff along with my table... i thought i was just high and ignored it until i got a call telling me it was real. :D

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

:rofl:, i was there in 2005 earthquake in Islamabad, it was like 8.0 magnitude, and after that there were many 5.0-6.0 magnitude earthquakes, which were known as minor earthquakes, this 5.5 magnitude in Toronto is just a joke for me :lol:

th_1_4_36.gif

You should progress a little. Try 9.0 for a change.

Back
Top Bottom