What's new

Dwarka : Myth or reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindu traditions - LoL - so dancing is indian now, lol all Pakistani nothing to do with india.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

You loose - no india as a nation, IVC is Pakistani :pakistan:

Pakistan is an Indian state.

Pashupati (Sanskrit: पशुपति Paśupati), "Lord of cattle", is an epithet of the Hindu god Shiva.In Vedic times it was used as an epithet of Rudra. The Rigveda has the related pashupa "protector of cattle" as a name of Pushan. The Pashupatinath Temple is the most important Hindu shrine for all Hindus in Nepal and also for many Hindus in India and rest of the world. The name has also been applied to a figure, probably a deity, depicted as sitting among animals, on a seal discovered in the context of the Indus Valley Civilization.

Shiva_Pashupati.jpg

Image-Pashupati.jpeg

Did he already show the PIA plane with dancing girl printed on tail, or is it next of the menu?

If we just have to claim and we never have to provide any link then....

Pakistan got independence from Uganda in 1999!!

Did he already show the PIA plane with dancing girl printed on tail, or is it next of the menu?

Not yet.. but its expected.

Today's menu was basically complex, and flags and repeatation of some blog.

After Pakistan got independence from Uganda in '99, they were invaded by Somalia and Pakistan army surrendered to some pirates!! lol

As an ardent fan of the Professor Dr Ahmed Hasan Dani’s concept of Pakistani history and a protagonist of the Indus people philosophy of Ahtizaz Ahsan, it is always a joy to hear about another book about the ‘Melluhas’ of the Pakistani Civilization.
The Melhulans were the Indus people who lived on the River Indus. They were the early ancestors of the present day Pakistanis. the DNA results from the remains of the people in the graves show a 98% congruence with the Baluch, Punjabis, Pakhtuns and Sindhis of the current era. This is why Professor Dani, Ahtizaz Ahsan and this author want to refer to the “Indus Valley Civilization” as the Pakistani Civilization. The temple education from across the border notwithstanding. the facts remain that the people of the Indus is spectacularly different than the people of the Ganges. It is the stupidity of the leaders of the Ganges to refer to themselves as Indusians or “Indians”. The could call themselves Ganians or the rural people or whatever. They were certainly not the urban people of the Pakistani Civilization.

As an ardent fan of the Professor Dr Ahmed Hasan Dani’s concept of Pakistani history and a protagonist of the Indus people philosophy of Ahtizaz Ahsan, it is always a joy to hear about another book about the ‘Melluhas’ of the Pakistani Civilization.
The Melhulans were the Indus people who lived on the River Indus. They were the early ancestors of the present day Pakistanis. the DNA results from the remains of the people in the graves show a 98% congruence with the Baluch, Punjabis, Pakhtuns and Sindhis of the current era. This is why Professor Dani, Ahtizaz Ahsan and this author want to refer to the “Indus Valley Civilization” as the Pakistani Civilization. The temple education from across the border notwithstanding. the facts remain that the people of the Indus is spectacularly different than the people of the Ganges. It is the stupidity of the leaders of the Ganges to refer to themselves as Indusians or “Indians”. The could call themselves Ganians or the rural people or whatever. They were certainly not the urban people of the Pakistani Civilization.

image012.jpg

Then Pakistan came under Indian rule and now it has become an Indian state... some in Islamabad want to go under Zimbabwe rule and fighting for it.

I already posted all the reason with proper evidence. Be it God or Cattle or Swastika or Origin of Hinduism or Ancient Civilisation or Temples. Don't know why so much of denial? I failed to understand.

Few years back when i was in School, I came to know about Indus Valley Civilisation and now many of it's part is located in Pakistan. I always thought Pakistani knew about History and relation with Hinduism but i didn't knew that they will not accept the history for some unknown and unnecessary reason. Very sad. IVC is in Pakistan and we can't go to Pakistan and those World Heritage will be with Pakistan. But no harm in accepting the facts and History. Buddhism spread whole Asia from Japan to Sri Lanka but do we claim our influence on whole Asia ? No. Because that was not Birth Place. It's in India only. Same thing with IVC or any Civilisation that was originated in India and related with Hinduism or it's branches. There was No Religion in India other than Hinduism 3,000 Years back. Buddhism came later and then other religion.

The word Pakistan was first coined in 1996 in Israel. Israel helped Pakistan to get independence from Uganda in 1999.
:rofl:

do you know 50% Pakistani depends on aid for food?? Poor Pakistani with garbage economy have 43 % Poverty..I can provide link :cool:

I can also provide links :)

---------- Post added 06-29-2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-28-2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

The word Pakistan was first coined in 1996 in Israel. Israel helped Pakistan to get independence from Uganda in 1999.
:rofl:

And then the indian woke up, and cried because it was a dream ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom