What's new

Dwarka : Myth or reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I found something Interesting, I think Its worth reading and sharing (if time permits)

I was reading one novel, there was very interesting subject I came across.. I would like to share that...

(Modern) Human Evolution is just 50,000 year old phenomenon, where as Earth started her life some 5 billion year ago. It could be possible that Human like creature must have evolved and roam on earth earlier too. It may be possible that some Human like creature would have been ruling earth some 10-20 million years ago.

If this would have happen, all concept of God is flaw, Allah , Vishnu, Jesus all will be obsolete.. Imagine it...

Somebody gave you a wrong info..
JewIstan (present day Pakistan) was under Israel rule for 280 years and got independence from Uganda in 1999!!
lol

While india was ruled from Middle Earth by Gandalf the Grey, when Frodo was the PM - who started the ruling family of Hobbits that has ruled india since then.

^ I've been watching you rafi, stop derailing the thread with BS that has nothing to do with the topic.

Look I found something Interesting, I think Its worth reading and sharing (if time permits)

I was reading one novel, there was very interesting subject I came across.. I would like to share that...

(Modern) Human Evolution is just 50,000 year old phenomenon, where as Earth started her life some 5 billion year ago. It could be possible that Human like creature must have evolved and roam on earth earlier too. It may be possible that some Human like creature would have been ruling earth some 10-20 million years ago.

You were obviously reading a fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom