What's new

Dwarka : Myth or reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude i nailed u(ur post).

Now instead of this post............ Just say.

PN dude i missed by a big margin....... thanx

OR

U should say:

Dude i almost had you!

Thn i say: Had me? u never had ur arguement and ur PC!

And the crowd cheers for me and u silently walk away!

NOTE= I can be a good script writer:rofl: but hey i think i kinda stole the dialogue frm the movies :fast and furious and made it better!

You threw in the towel already?

Thats not very IVC native like.....

220px-IndusValleySeals_swastikas.JPG

Indus valley Hindu swastik seals.

PakHub- Reclaiming Pakistans Identity

Pakistans known history starts with the Mehrgarh culture 9000 years ago, followed by the Indus Valley civilisation which arose 5000 years ago.

Again Pakistani BS website???

So now you agree that only Pakistanis believe that they existed before 1947.. you couldn't get a single creditable link which says that PAKISTAN EXISTED BEFORE 1947.

You are a biggest loser who could not prove own national history with a credible link. No one in the world believes that there was somethin called Pakistan before 1947. Does it hurt??

unicorn_seal_indus_valley.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Yoga is the best gift Hindus have given to the world
th_India.gif

It started from Indian Valley civilization or IVC .:cheers:

Again Pakistani BS website???

So now you agree that only Pakistanis believe that they existed before 1947.. you couldn't get a single creditable link which says that PAKISTAN EXISTED BEFORE 1947.

You are a biggest loser who could not prove own national history with a credible link. No one in the world believes that there was somethin called Pakistan before 1947. Does it hurt??

What took the cake was 'Ancient Pakistan' :bunny:

IndusValley3.gif

Rigvedic statue of Indus valley .

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Do u know mohenjodaro /harrapa sites r in Pakistan n not india:laugh:

According to wiki indo aryans came up with it........ while ur dravidians......... And ur talkin abt ur IVC?lol

IndusValley3.gif

Rigvedic statue of Indus valley .

The dancing girl.,.....

All of these things were found in Pakistan...........LOL

Of course you are going to respond with frustration because you Bhartis have no history or civlization to be proud of. Why cant you accept that with some honour and dginity? Why shamelessly try to claim the history of another nation?

History is already written and all books (expect Pakistani of course) state very clearly that the Indus Valley civilization is the birthplace of Hinduism.....has a ton of history that influnced both modern day Pakistan and India.....

You can try....but you wont change history...see frustration comes from ones inability to influence events....History is already in my favor little one....

no need to give proof benny, they'll act as if your post didnt exist, they couldnt even reply properly to that beef question's answer i gave to
them.

What wonderful artifacts this Pakistani civilization left behind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom