What's new

Drinking liqour is not Haram - Federal Shariat Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot foreplay session, 50 girlfriends, needs - guess the liquor got to you all.

For those advocating peadophilia and polygamy, why not have women emulating the life of the Prophet as well and having more than one husband?

The thought disgusts you?

Just because a man has needs does not mean that a woman doesn't or that her needs are any less than his.

If most Muslim women suffer their mundane, sparkless marriages day in and day out when Islam clearly gives them an option of walking out of it (but then society bars them from doing so), a man should also keep his needs in check and may be control and curb? But wait - to you men who have the 'option' that doesn't sound right or fair?

As for the liquor, yup not haraam. Everyone knows abt the legislation and the punishment after Prophet's death, so FSC's so-called "verdict" should not be surprising.

Agreed, I am disgusted by this suggestion that women must have more than one husband.

As for why Muslim woman suffer, it is because this life is a "test", preparation for the here after and if you pass then you go to heaven and you get 72 female virgins.

That is where all the fun begins.

So to round up briefly, Muslim men are the "test" that a Muslim woman must go through.

And its one damn hard test.

So two Muslim husbands mean an even more difficult test.

Varigeo

Again, Excelent - for a while after I read your post, I was speechless -- first a "right" to polygamy, and now to underage nubiles - Who da man?? You da man - a perverted man.

Now a personal attack ...... So according to you it is acceptable for a girl to get pregnant at the age 12 but if she gets married she commits an unthinkable crime.

Can the debate please rise north of the navel, instead of concentrating on the nether regions?

There is much more to Islam than just reproductive issues, right?

Once again by your logic, men who practice polygamy should be male sluts?

When I say polygamy I mean up to 4 times marriage.

So it is acceptable to live the life of Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton and Hugh Hefner .... But marrying four time ..... nope that is an unthinkable sin

As for woman marrying more than one times... how can she establish who the father is ? In the words of Michal Jackson .... The kid is ...

Can the debate please rise north of the navel, instead of concentrating on the nether regions?

I agree .... :cheers:

When you get drunk, it doesn't matter which region is being discussed as long as something is being discussed.

When you get drunk, it doesn't matter which region is being discussed as long as something is being discussed.

Sorry for going off topic .... but then again these issues were dragged in .... Thank you for being patient with me and not issuing me an infraction

LOL! A very good point that I cannot argue with, until I "sober" up, eh? :D

men and women both have needs....takes two to tango :D

i was about to say something mildly-to-moderately inappropriate......but then i realized i still have another 8 hours and 23 minutes to go till iftar :laugh:

LOL! A very good point that I cannot argue with, until I "sober" up, eh? :D

Unfortunately Iftar is still a bit far away.

Until then I am going to read something about religion so I can get a visa for heaven.

Hopefully things will be sober by then. :cheers:

When I say polygamy I mean up to 4 times marriage.

So it is acceptable to live the life of Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton and Hugh Hefner .... But marrying four time ..... nope that is an unthinkable sin

As for woman marrying more than 4 times... how can she establish who the father is ? In the words of Michal Jackson .... The kid is ...

Its very easy. People have figured out way more difficult questions like space and the combination of water. If they did not have DNA tests then .. maybe they should allow it now?

What is wrong with having a a 12 year old wife ? There are plenty of cases of girls getting pregnant at the age of 12 everywhere including the west..... There are even departments in West which provide social services to these girls ... As for the age of 12 (the age of consent) ... It is just a number and it varies from country to country... I have a feeling it is about to be lowered.

Though I don't approve any girl getting pregnant at age of 12 but have you ever heard of thing called pedophilia? I try my best to restrain myself but seriously this what religion can do to you, you end up justifying Pedophilia...
Have you ever came across a 12 year old girl? You really think she is matured enough to decide for herself...

Seeing the past with the values of the present day will always be problematic -- how then can we resolve this conflict?

By historicizing, by becoming aware of the context, of the interaction of real life men and women, with the ideas of the past and the then present day, to become aware of the social and cultural context within which these men and women and these ideas, interacted.

So what will that do for our understanding of such ideas as Emulation - The habibullah was a real person, a real "man" not a mythical creation, his behavior was what it was and was seen as legitimate or not, in the context of his environment -- we all do not live in the 7th century Arabia, so how do we relate with the life of the habibullah??

We relate with his life through filtering the values of the past for conflict with the values of the present - this is the method of an Islam ever rejuvenating, ever relevant, ever the source of spiritual nourishment, ever the source of strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom