What's new

Drinking liqour is not Haram - Federal Shariat Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
All standards of purity and morality start and finish with how religious people want women to behave and act. Sickening it is.

Sickening? Pakistani authorities will beg to differ --- It is noble. But on the other hand, women scare the Mullah, they always have - see the Mullah can turn the minds of the men, but then they are alone with a woman and that woman sets their heads straight -- women are competition for the Mullah.

And there is something else, it's sexual shame - In the present, the people who are most attracted to 12 year olds and misogyny in general, are deeply insecure persons (pencil dicks) - the very idea of being "real", in the present, is not just alarming to them, it negates life as a ritual, a pattern repeating without consciousness.

Ignorance is definitely bliss, I am just wondering if I stopped looking around and seeing how the world has changed would I actually be agreeing with this guy rather than laughing at him?

I too am finding out the hard way .... when a society takes completely religion out of life, how it ends up ...... it is a cyclical process .... civilizations come and go.... I am pleased your amused ... enjoy while it lasts

I too am finding out the hard way .... when a society takes completely religion out of life, how it ends up ...... it is a cyclical process .... civilizations come and go.... I am pleased your amused ... enjoy while it lasts

You just havent grasped the fact that your civilization died with the ottomans .. Welcome to the real world.. you can try to hold on as tight as you want to these cultural customs, your children will explain the truth to you one day, if not them then maybe their children. Hope you are alive to see that day.

Please look at the number of men and women in the world first. You want to pass a religious law because there is a 1% increase in women? what if that changed? what does the religion say then?

Well Islam does not say every man should have up to 4 wives.... Only those who can afford, need and be just ......
Even when is it legal here in our society .... how many people do you know who practice it

I thought you said it was a "right" -- are "rights" restricted to the rich in Islam?

I thought you said it was a "right" -- are "rights" restricted to the rich in Islam?

Yes it is right .... with conditions ......
Would a person in his right mind take responsibility of another wife when he is broke ?
Would any father give his daughter to man who already has a wife and is broke ?

He will most likely say that it is to support the woman if her husband dies. She cannot support herself because she has been but under a blanket and now she can be entertainment for the guy and he pays for her and the children to survive, with dignity. Utterly insensitive . I just can not talk about this anymore.

Sickening? Pakistani authorities will beg to differ --- It is noble. But on the other hand, women scare the Mullah, they always have - see the Mullah can turn the minds of the men, but then they are alone with a woman and that woman sets their heads straight -- women are competition for the Mullah.

The simple fact is that Mullahs just cannot stand happy, satisfied & successful women, they have a independent woman phobia. These are the people who on record say that if women cannot bring 4 witness for rape then they should not report rape (Ameer JI Syed Munawar)

And there is something else, it's sexual shame - In the present, the people who are most attracted to 12 year olds and misogyny in general, are deeply insecure persons (pencil dicks) - the very idea of being "real", in the present, is not just alarming to them, it negates life as a ritual, a pattern repeating without consciousness.

Well thats what happens when all kinds of sexual desiers are supressed, you end up been a pervert. The Logic that to prevent 12 year old from getting pregnant out of marriage just marry them because age of 12 is all right, Can a 12 year old girl decide for herself, They think yes :hitwall:

Yes it is right .... with conditions ......
Would a person in his right mind take responsibility of another wife when he is broke ?
Would any father give his daughter to man who already has a wife and is broke ?

All I am saying my brother is that please understand that this should not be brought up as religious formalities anymore. Those times are gone. Everyone can take their own decisions today. That is what should be preached.

I just found his comments about 12 year old girl, absolutely disgusting, I had to respond to that

Ever heard of Eden Woods ? Did you hear about the Samba queen in Brazil in 2010 ? Google these if you don't
Were these decisions in you opinion made by religious bigots ?

Because in a society woman outnumber men.

Yet so many men are caught cheating on their wives..... and the other woman usually knows he is cheating on his .... Why does that gf not think about her being equal

it is equal...genetics dictates that..it comes down 1:1...If u ever look at at stats of countries and their gender balance in the "marriageable age" bracket, there are usually more men than women.
There will be a female majority because on average women tend to live longer than men. Look at an age-pyramid diagram for most countries.

http://users.rcn.com/jkimb​all.ma.ultranet/BiologyPag​es/F/France_India75.gif

Look at France. Men and women are nearly equal across all age groups with a female majority coming in at 70+.

All I am saying my brother is that please understand that this should not be brought up as religious formalities anymore. Those times are gone. Everyone can take their own decisions today. That is what should be preached.

Look mate I understand you have a grudge against me since the last we talked about the US embassy issue ...
You feel hurt when some one criticizes values you hold dear....
I feel the same way too and I too have the right to respond people who attack my beliefs.

The simple fact is that Mullahs just cannot stand happy, satisfied & successful women, they have a independent woman phobia. These are the people who on record say that if women cannot bring 4 witness for rape then they should not report rape (Ameer JI Syed Munawar)
Well thats what happens when all kinds of sexual desiers are supressed, you end up been a pervert. The Logic that to prevent 12 year old from getting pregnant out of marriage just marry them because age of 12 is all right, Can a 12 year old girl decide for herself, They think yes :hitwall:

That's why all this Jamati "Islamize" rubbish does nothing but defame Islam - when 12w year olds are the object of sexual satisfaction and multiple wives (hareem keeping) is considered a ideal and a "right" if you are rich enough - is it any wonder peole around the world think of Islam in the way they do?

We used to be Muslims, now we are "Islamized" - and ain't we glad?

Look mate I understand you have a grudge against me since the last we talked about the US embassy issue ...
You feel hurt when some one criticizes values you hold dear....
I feel the same way too and I too have the right to respond people who attack my beliefs.

Values? lol
You mean been a sexist, a large part of your values is obsession with women & all values are based around a misogynistic view..

The Logic that to prevent 12 year old from getting pregnant out of marriage just marry them because age of 12 is all right, Can a 12 year old girl decide for herself, They think yes :hitwall:

It is not only the Mullahs .... in the west girls as small 12 are given lessons in the birds and the bees in their schools .... and taught safe techniques in adult education.... why blame the Mullahs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom