What's new

DRDO Multical Rifle Unveiled- the next generation rifle for the IA

What is your problem bro? Transperant mag is for the firer knowing how many rounds are still left in clip, we are
not the only ones using such a thing.
ok whitch international assult rifle has a feature like that i find it realli silly when the current mag is tranparent

its looks silly and mighthave adverse effect on the strenth of the machine + deu to that more mchining is required hence jacking up the cost

assecries rails are good so is the front grip and sling points are at just the right spots if onli they could somehow change it to a bull pup configuration and add an additional damper at the rear end it will be great gun ... just my opinion

It Looks bad ***! Hope it wouldn't disappoint armed forces like insas rifles..

INSAS was an impressive weapon. The problem with INSAS was that it was not developed further. Our Ex Army chief said that "Somebody should have Visualized the need of coming day and develop a new rifle".

ok whitch international assult rifle has a feature like that i find it realli silly when the current mag is tranparent

its looks silly and mighthave adverse effect on the strenth of the machine + deu to that more mchining is required hence jacking up the cost

assecries rails are good so is the front grip and sling points are at just the right spots if onli they could somehow change it to a bull pup configuration and add an additional damper at the rear end it will be great gun ... just my opinion

All guns can have transparent mag...it's just a configuration. Do all guns have scopes?

transparent magazine gun - Google Search

About design...it's the Army that decides what it wants, if Army wants a traditional design, go for it!

The standard Australian Defense Forces Austeyr has a transparent magazine :)

@GURU DUTT

Some very famous guns with transperant mag -

HK G-36C
g36_002.jpg

Steyr AUG A3

AUG_A3_USA_NATO.jpg

They are made of very strong plastics/fiberglass, they do not compromise strength at all.

well i was talking about interantion models with tranparent mag window

Stop being ridiculous. What difference does a small window make ?? It's for telling if even 2-3 rounds
are present in clip are not - it's a nice feature and could be useful in many situations.

@GURU DUTT

Some very famous guns with transperant mag -

HK G-36C
g36_002.jpg

Steyr AUG A3

AUG_A3_USA_NATO.jpg

They are made of very strong plastics/fiberglass, they do not compromise strength at all.

even Insas had a tranparent polymer mag its not new and i was not talking about mag but mag window

a cheap and ugli looking hotch potch mix of INSAS , AKM & M16 butt,inspired by Magpul :P

so much gimmikerry hell it has even a tranparent box/ mag window near breach WTF
go to hell
Only barrel is retained from INSAS, may be due there is no need of changing it or some of its positive aspects ( evolution )

There are lots of guns using M16 butt. It all depends on user requirements.

Now tell me where did you find similarities with AKM? any idea?

Stop being ridiculous. What difference does a small window make ?? It's for telling if even 2-3 rounds
are present in clip are not - it's a nice feature and could be useful in many situations.
its gimmikerry at best no need for such things a gun shopuld be light compact and power full and while all the world is slowly going to bull pup design (china, germany, israel, france and some south american countries aswell) and there is good reasoning behind it

It seems that inspite of Hurdles we are making a great progress.

its gimmikerry at best no need for such things a gun shopuld be light compact and power full and while all the world is slowly going to bull pup design (china, germany, israel, france and some south american countries aswell) and there is good reasoning behind it

Gimmickery would be running after bullpups just because our neighbour has one. Army wants traditional
design for standard-issue like US, Russia etc. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom