What's new

Dr. Qadeer responsible for N-proliferation: Musharraf

well the thing is that AQ Khan did work for Pakistan and had an important role in our nukes development... Was nt his role important in the centrifuge process...

He may have been trying to make money using his position... but the question remains... if the US and all these other colonialist and cruel countries possess nukes why cant other countries possess them...

well the thing is that AQ Khan did work for Pakistan and had an important role in our nukes development... Was nt his role important in the centrifuge process...

He may have been trying to make money using his position... but the question remains... if the US and all these other colonialist and cruel countries possess nukes why cant other countries possess them...

Hi,

Indeed his role was important---no doubt about it---but was this role a smoke screen of some kind---to create diversion away from the real nuclear project and the research scientists---.

If such was the case---then pakistan succeeded with the plan but A Q kept on riding the wave for as long as he could.

I dont give a jack about what he did, He protected Pakistan by making it a nuclear power, I only respect him for that, If Pakistan was not a nuclear power then I bet India wud have damaged us alot

So nuclear weapons is like a licensed weapon, you dont like to use it, but its for your own protection

What I dont understand about this affair is this...

If America, Soviet Union, Britain and France can have nukes... Countries which have the blood of hundreds and thousands on their hands due to their colonialist policies... why cant other countries have nukes?
Have you made efforts to develop answers of your own yet?

Hi,

What do you think---did we not have american blessings in getting our nucs---in a way we did---!

The U S also understood that there needed to be a balance of power in the sub continent---but just because they allowed us to get the option didnot mean our guy had the carte blanche to to give it to someone else.

Ask your self---why does iran need a nuc----who does he have a problem with in the immediate neighbourhood----or why does Libya need a nuc---which one of their neighbours is bigger than them and ready to destroy them---none.

Then why did they need a nuc---only for the acts of terror---pakistan was already in a tight spot after the sanctions being imposed by the U S---what was the need for the sale by AQ----money and money only----he sold them outdated 2 class centrifuges---they found out----got pissed off and blew the whistle on him---that is one consideration---other is that libya could not handle the pressure from the U S anymore---Qadaffi's sons wanted to get out from under the cloud of sanctions---they wanted to give something big in return for the removal of sanctions----what better than their fledgling nuc program---.

I think that was a game setup by the libyans in the first place----the sanctions had hurt them real real bad---they wanted a way out---. Somebody came up with the idea---okay let us do something different---let us start up a superficial nuc program---let us buy some stuff from here and thre---there will come a time when the superpowers will look at it with concern and put pressure on us to stop the progress---then we will ask them to take away our sanctions and sell us what we need and we will give you the name of the people we dealt with and we will roll back the rogram and give you all the equipment.

It worked very well for libya----A Q thought he had suckered the libyans with his third rate centrifues----but the libyans got the last laugh on expense of pakistan's foreign policy.

Why does iran need a nuc bomb---for what reasons---to threaten pakistan----did A Q had his head up in the dark whole when he sold to iran---didn't he know that iran is no friend of pakistan but on the surface---.

Bottomline----a terrible terrible mistake by A Q----a big error in judgement.

You see---these things don't come out when every thing is going okay----but when some issues raise their ugly head---all the scum starts to come afloat to the surface.

After 9/11 pakistan should have understood the siognificance of what was supposed to be coming---hard and bad times with bad tidings---.

Do some of you think that we should have killed al qaeda at tora bora on our side of gthe slopes. :pakistan:

Hi,

Musharraf is not abnormal---he is just setting the records straight---he is just letting the pakistanis know the truth---showing the true face of A Q Khan---

He is not abnormal, he is retarted----why he is not setting the straight about how many Pakistani he sold to US----why he is not just letting the Pakistanis know the truth of KARGIL----why,-----cause he is a COWARD(MUJHAY DAR NAHI LAGTA HAY)hahahahaaa.

sorry to interfere gentlemen, but i think the short sightedness of pakistani leaders are responsible for the current pakistan's mess. after quaid-e-azam jinnah, i dont think you have any visionary leader who could think about for 20-30 years. all the leaders cashed the current gains not looked beyond that and that keep back on hunting them.

Why does iran need a nuc bomb---for what reasons---to threaten pakistan----did A Q had his head up in the dark whole when he sold to iran---didn't he know that iran is no friend of pakistan but on the surface---.
Bottomline----a terrible terrible mistake by A Q----a big error in judgement.
An "error in judgement"?

"The world can't accustom itself to our strength."
"Why do you think that is?"
"Because the world is frightened of Muslim power. They don't call the American bomb a Christian bomb. They don't call India's bomb a Hindu bomb. The Jews have a bomb and the Muslims didn't. What's fair about this? Israel is an aggressor state and needs to be confronted. Why is there such a double standard? All the West is an enemy of Islam. The West has been leading a crusade against the Muslims for a thousand years. Israel is the leader of the crusade. The West will have Israel use its bomb on the Muslims. The crusades have not ended. The war against our religion has not stopped."

The Pakistanis nodded in agreement...

The occasion was a party thrown by then-President Musharraf on the second anniversary of Pakistan exploding its bomb.

The questioner was reporter Jeffrey Goldberg.

The speaker was A.Q. Khan.

(Prisoners, pp. 247-8)

I dont give a jack about what he did, He protected Pakistan by making it a nuclear power, I only respect him for that, If Pakistan was not a nuclear power then I bet India wud have damaged us alot. So nuclear weapons is like a licensed weapon, you dont like to use it, but its for your own protection

India exploded her first bomb in 74. May i know what damage we did to you??? Yes pakistan needed nuke to keep their deterance however don't put lame excuses by using the usual evil India sermon....India needed nuke viz-a-viz China as you needed it viz-a-viz India, plane and simple

I dont give a jack about what he did, He protected Pakistan by making it a nuclear power, I only respect him for that, If Pakistan was not a nuclear power then I bet India wud have damaged us alot

So nuclear weapons is like a licensed weapon, you dont like to use it, but its for your own protection

India does not have an operational nuclear device till today.
All test had been proven dud.

YouTube - Indian nuclear test failure - Part 1

^^Just look at the test site.... do you think an atom bomb has been exploded here?

Now look at real nuclear explosion test.
YouTube - Pakistan nuclear test - ????????

@MastanKhan

Sir; AQ khan did proliferate nukes so what the proliferation was to Iran & Arab countries who beforehand had helped us financially in our nuclear project as is claimed by AQ Khan himself!!
One is throwing resources at you & you giv him the product whats the problem in it.
What about US nuclear transfers to Israel...:angel:

Pervez-Musharraf-Ashfaq-K-001.jpg

We have a Chief of Army Staff who is well deserving and who brought honor to the Nation and success on military fronts. Certainly, he is Gen. Kyani who is loved by all.. Now compare this stature with that of Musharaf and you will find a mindless person who would do what the Nation observed in 9 years of his rule. Krap!

An "error in judgement"?

"The world can't accustom itself to our strength."
"Why do you think that is?"
"Because the world is frightened of Muslim power. They don't call the American bomb a Christian bomb. They don't call India's bomb a Hindu bomb. The Jews have a bomb and the Muslims didn't. What's fair about this? Israel is an aggressor state and needs to be confronted. Why is there such a double standard? All the West is an enemy of Islam. The West has been leading a crusade against the Muslims for a thousand years. Israel is the leader of the crusade. The West will have Israel use its bomb on the Muslims. The crusades have not ended. The war against our religion has not stopped."

The Pakistanis nodded in agreement...

The occasion was a party thrown by then-President Musharraf on the second anniversary of Pakistan exploding its bomb.

The questioner was reporter Jeffrey Goldberg.

The speaker was A.Q. Khan.

(Prisoners, pp. 247-8)

What a great man Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan is.

I salute you sir,
I salute my hero AQ Khan for giving us the Islamic Bomb.

Mar04_Khan_Qadeer.jpg

Abdul-Qadeer-Khan.jpg

KhanBookScan.jpg

If America can transfer ready made nukes to Israel, they should not cry if AQ Khan tried to transfer some technology to Iran, N Korea.

And show me how can you exempt US of A and go all gun blazzing against AQ Khan?

and Dear Mastan Khan, you speak as if you have given up and found solace in your heart by believing that we Pakistani's are not worthy, to live and exist in this world and thats very dissapointing. There is something called National Interest, and as Pakistani's we should always defend it.

and Dear Solomon2, you speak as Israel has signed NPT and has destroyed all his gifted MADE IN USA nuclear bombs, since you brought nuclear weapons in middle east, each and every country in that region has a right to get some for their selves aswell, that includes Iran.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom