What's new

Dr Abdus Salam, forgotten but not forgiven by Pakistan

Does the US have a national holiday on the day of Einsteins death?
So you are comparing a third world country with US?
US has thousands of notable scientists like Dr. Abdul Salam. Accept it people like you hate him bcz he belongs to Religious Minority.

So you are comparing a third world country with US?
US has thousands of notable scientists like Dr. Abdul Salam. Accept it people like you hate him bcz he belongs to Religious Minority.
People like me? I would ask you to kindly eff off and not presume what I may or may not think. I think Salam was one of the greatest scientist of the last century and his contribution to the development of the scientific infrastructure of Pakistan is the most of anyone not named IH Usmani. Salam mentored and trained most of the guys who would go on to make PAEC, KRL, and indeed all our major research centers. Why would I hate him.

Do you celebrate IH Usmani? Or Munir Khan? Or Riazuddin and Fayazuddin (who were denied Noble Prizes because of their work in the nuclear programme?).

People like me? I would ask you to kindly eff off and not presume what I may or may not think. I think Salam was one of the greatest scientist of the last century and his contribution to the development of the scientific infrastructure of Pakistan is the most of anyone not named IH Usmani. Salam mentored and trained most of the guys who would go on to make PAEC, KRL, and indeed all our major research centers. Why would I hate him.

Do you celebrate IH Usmani? Or Munir Khan? Or Riazuddin and Fayazuddin (who were denied Noble Prizes because of their work in the nuclear programme?).
Oh.. sorry i got you wrong. We are on same page, anyway the people you named are "Shagird of late Rafi M Chaudhry".

I didn't even know he was ahmedi, and still don't care about it though... I respect this man from core of my heart...... We are ill informed Pakistanis actually its nothing to do with religious beliefs I guess so..

Is it something bad if PAK considered qadiyanis to be non-muslims? Last I checked PAK is an UN designated independent country. Is there a requirement that PAK goverment and its people need to live up to the standards set by some online Indian, a random western journalist or a qadiyani writing an article in huffigtonpost or express tribune?

Since when exactly did PAK gave importance to religion? The picture I get as an outsider makes me think that its just like the rest of 57 post-colonial muslims states under huge debt, ruled by western educated elite and an education system and middle class whose outlook is socially influenced to some extent by the west. PAK is as good and as bad and suffer from the same social problems as turkey, Indoneshia and malaysia and none of these problems are due to religion but because of lack of religion.[/QUOTE]

Do the Pakistani mulvis have a patent filed somewhere on Islam? if so, perhaps this matter should be taken to OIC/U.N etc. & implemented across all the Muslim states globally (incidentally virtually all the so called Muslim states are in dreaded conditions & killing each other).

Look, Allah the Exalted doesn't care much for these so called scholars that declare others "kafirs" as they are nothing but a bunch of barbaric, pedophile/filthy/drunk, qandeel baloch (poondi) mulvis that use Islam for their own nefarious objectives. You are telling us that we should listen to their interpretations with respect to Quran/Sunnah?

Moreover, these monsters that you believe have the right to declare others "kafir" are the ones that kill our children/teachers/innocent & bomb our cities & play God while ignorant buffoons follow them...thus the dark ages of Muslims globally!

From my vantage point, Ahmadi Muslims are hardly the "kafirs" as Pakistani mulvis declare others Kafir on a daily basis....for instance, many Pakistani mulvis declare others kafir based on using a TIME CLOCK for Salaat..

I believe the real kafirs are the worst on earth as foretold by Nabi (saw) which are the Pakistani mulvis!! as they take it upon themselves to determine faith/worship with respect to Allah's creation.

Einstein, fleming, tesla contributed just as much to the world of science as Abdus salam and they were non-muslims too like abdus salam. You don't see western countries celebrating them 24/7 and US presidents releasing statements praising them every month. Wonder why some people want pakistan government to do something similar? Islamic empires also produced numerous famous scientists. But muslim intelligentsia of of those times never agitated to give these people some privileged position just because of their scientific works. They took and accepted what's good in their works and discarded the bad aspects. That's what every society should be like. Being a man of science does not give you entitlement to privileged status. Only intellectually colonized people who due to western influence have been bought into scientism think that way. People of science are normal human beings who inherently makes mistakes. They can be as good , as bad and as morally corrupt as lawyers, teachers, labourers, traders etc etc.

Is it something bad if PAK considered qadiyanis to be non-muslims? Last I checked PAK is an UN designated independent country. Is there a requirement that PAK goverment and its people need to live up to the standards set by some online Indian, a random western journalist or a qadiyani writing an article in huffigtonpost or express tribune?

Since when exactly did PAK gave importance to religion? The picture I get as an outsider makes me think that its just like the rest of 57 post-colonial muslims states under huge debt, ruled by western educated elite and an education system and middle class whose outlook is socially influenced to some extent by the west. PAK is as good and as bad and suffer from the same social problems as turkey, Indoneshia and malaysia and none of these problems are due to religion but because of lack of religion.

Do the Pakistani mulvis have a patent filed somewhere on Islam? if so, perhaps this matter should be taken to OIC/U.N etc. & implemented across all the Muslim states globally (incidentally virtually all the so called Muslim states are in dreaded conditions & killing each other).

Look, Allah the Exalted doesn't care much for these so called scholars that declare others "kafirs" as they are nothing but a bunch of barbaric, pedophile/filthy/drunk, qandeel baloch (poondi) mulvis that use Islam for their own nefarious objectives. You are telling us that we should listen to their interpretations with respect to Quran/Sunnah?

Moreover, these monsters that you believe have the right to declare others "kafir" are the ones that kill our children/teachers/innocent & bomb our cities & play God while ignorant buffoons follow them...thus the dark ages of Muslims globally!

From my vantage point, Ahmadi Muslims are hardly the "kafirs" as Pakistani mulvis declare others Kafir on a daily basis....for instance, many Pakistani mulvis declare others kafir based on using a TIME CLOCK for Salaat..

I believe the real kafirs are the worst on earth as foretold by Nabi (saw) which are the Pakistani mulvis!! as they take it upon themselves to determine faith/worship with respect to Allah's creation.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/dr-abdus...ot-forgiven-by-pakistan.462558/#ixzz4R4FUshmJ

Iqbal puts it bluntly - 'you are syed, afghan ...., ask your self are you a muslim'. Regretfully his message of having a higher thought has been lost and will remain lost at least for next several decades. Not paying attention to education and giving everything prespective from a religious angle has proven it that Pakistan has become a basket case because the corruption of society by the religious political dogmatics who have fostered these radicalisation views. Anyone who says anything from the holy text is considered worth and others who try to foster a question and answer are under threats.

It is such a shame - your country could have been a leader but has been relegated to the anals of history and will remain so until there are those within the society who are will to stand up and demand justice, equality, education and human rights for all. the elite must step aside for the new era to begin.

I have one of salam's disertation which i had review and read for one of my post grad works; he was far ahead of his time and your country fails and will continue to fail seeing talent even if it was in front of them until the illiterate ruling elite or those wanting to squander money on defence procurements are not dealt with.

Pardon my long writing, i am passionate for education for uplifting people across the world.
@Horus @Oscar @TaimiKhan @waz @Aether Meet our false flag South African friend

@Horus @Oscar @TaimiKhan @waz @Aether Meet our false flag South African friend
Pal
What is your problem? I am quoting issues across the moslem world in terms of lack of education and not specific to your country alone. My mathematics friend who is a professor of mathematics from Wits University visited Islamabad several weeks back for trying to initiate colloboration in Symetrical Analysis - he came back completely disillusioned. For the first time, i have heard him use the words 'Uneducated professors'.

Education and religion are not to be combined is my message; but here even politics are.

I am passionate about teaching without borders and hence the comments.

Last edited:
I just want to ask a simple straightforward question.
Are ahmadis considered muslim in Pakistan?
Do you have to sign on a paper that states Ahmadis are non muslim while getting passports?
I heard many things on tv, but I dont believe them. Some pakistanis here can enlighten me.
Yes....

Can I ask a question in return?

Why Indians on PDF so much obsessed with Pakistan?

Yes....

Can I ask a question in return?

Why Indians on PDF so much obsessed with Pakistan?
I have joined defence.pk because I like defence news and discussions, I like Pakistan and like the people of Pakistan cause I have met many. I would also like the relation between India and Pakistan to normalize.
I would also like to visit Pakistan because its a very beautiful country.
I hope you got your answer.:tup:

He was Ahmadi ? that itself a news for me haha
anyway highly respectable man ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom