What's new

Dowry dispute: Groom, baraatis detained, beaten

Gin ka Pakistan

Reaction score
Dowry dispute: Groom, baraatis detained, beaten:rofl::rofl:

SHUJABAD: In an unusual incident today, the family of a bride held the groom and members of his wedding procession hostage before subjecting them to torture on a dowry issue.

The incident took place in Tehsil Shujabad of District Multan.

The tension began when the groom made a demand of 125 CC motorcycle in dowry instead of 70 CC. The demand angered the bride’s family, who then claimed that the groom had cheated them by bringing four tolah gold contrary to the agreed 6-tolah gold.

The tension mounted between the two sides, leading to a brawl.

The bride’s party held the groom and his baraatis and linked their release with the return of the dowry, which was already dispatched to the groom’s hometown in Bahawalpur.

However, police reached the scene and arrested the groom, some members of his wedding procession and five relatives of the bride.

The police told Geo News that the detained people would be released once the dowry was returned to the bride’s parents.

Dowry dispute: Groom, baraatis detained, beaten - GEO.tv

yeah i heard that............. its a funny incident......... kaise kaise log hai Allah mian ki Zameen par :lol:

Dowry dispute: Groom, baraatis detained, beaten:rofl::rofl:

SHUJABAD: In an unusual incident today, the family of a bride held the groom and members of his wedding procession hostage before subjecting them to torture on a dowry issue.

The incident took place in Tehsil Shujabad of District Multan.

The tension began when the groom made a demand of 125 CC motorcycle in dowry instead of 70 CC. The demand angered the bride’s family, who then claimed that the groom had cheated them by bringing four tolah gold contrary to the agreed 6-tolah gold.

The tension mounted between the two sides, leading to a brawl.

The bride’s party held the groom and his baraatis and linked their release with the return of the dowry, which was already dispatched to the groom’s hometown in Bahawalpur.

However, police reached the scene and arrested the groom, some members of his wedding procession and five relatives of the bride.

The police told Geo News that the detained people would be released once the dowry was returned to the bride’s parents.

Very informative post my mujahid biradar. But what you say is the relevance of this here?? It is just ordinary cheap news. I have many such news to share

salam

yeah i heard that............. its a funny incident......... kaise kaise log hai Allah mian ki Zameen par :lol:

Sahi farmaya bhaijaan. but we should care to look into our own geerebaan first. have a look !

ADD HTTP ---> //gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/crime/two-men-charged-for-sex-in-a-cemetery-1.599548
gulfnews : Two men charged for sex in Dubai cemetery

Dubai: Two Pakistani men are facing charges at the Dubai Court of First Instance for violating the sanctity of a graveyard and having consensual sex there, according to an official source.
The men - A.A., 23, and H.A., 21 - were caught in the act after a man in a building overlooking the graveyard in Naif area spotted them having sex and reported it to police.

The men confessed to the act and said that they met by coincidence after not having seen each other for a while and decided to climb the cemetery wall and commit the act.

Salam

as far as i have understood........... its the fault of both parties (bride n groom)

both of them are greedy or Corrupt

as far as i have understood........... its the fault of both parties (bride n groom)

both of them are greedy or Corrupt

You are right marriage should not be a business but do you know in Afghanistan, Pashtuns Baluchistan and Arabs its the boy who pays to the girls parents for marrige , Ulti ganga bahati in ma.

These people are not humans who sell their children, in India too there are many such cases, even educated people take dowry.
In India in Rajasthan they have rates for everyone, IAS was 40 lacs 10 years back. Shame on such people they become IAS but still ask dowry.

Hope this serves as a lesson for those who ask for dowry.

Back
Top Bottom