What's new

Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

??????????? :undecided:, what the heck, fetch me a Molvi sb. I am not a Muslim according to an Indian. Better if I could be referred to an Indian Molvi sb.

You'r not a Muslim according to the Book. Because you have sought to become and speak like Allah said in BOOK, as if you have the authority to decide who is Hanif and who is Jahaliya/Polytheist. :) That is against the rule of Islam.

its not about Muslims in Pakistan , right now our country is at war , whole Pakistan is effected by it , besides taliban all Muslims and non muslims live peacefully in Pakistan ... but In India , they were massacred like animals , and you make the butcher your PM , not just Muslims but other minorities are in bad situation in India as well , Muslims cant even openly practice their religion in India .. and discrimination is there ... once we are done with this TTP bastards , all other minorities in Pakistan will feel safe inshallah ... we will protect them ..

When did you come to India to establish that ? :D

Forget 26/11 then.
i didn't expected this from a person who is 35 years old, you should think before saying like this about MUMBAI AND GUJRAT BOTH ARE IN INDIA, on both incidents INDIANS died not Pakistanis
so as an Indian I can't forget BOTH but whats your point as a PAKISTANI to remember such Incidents which was happened in INDIA

i didn't expected this from a person who is 35 years old, you should think before saying like this about MUMBAI AND GUJRAT BOTH ARE IN INDIA, on both incidents INDIANS died not Pakistanis
so as an Indian I can't forget BOTH but whats your point as a PAKISTANI to remember such Incidents which was happened in INDIA

For me humanity got killed in both. I did not know that this was only limited to Indians.

NO sir, its a lame excuse, inside its different. :-)

I don't have to pretend and for me I won't ask someone his religion if he asks me for help.

Though I hold dear Muslims, feel their pain as you would do for yours

Ahh people are killed daily in the name of religion in pakistan this guy want us to remember decade old incident ..

13yrs ago today, world saw its first genocide Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

13 years ago 800 innocent muslims were killed or burned alive in gujra I am opening this thread in remembrance of Those Muslims which were massacred in Gujrat Riots in India ..

B-1pm3cUYAIqyn1.jpg

B_Id_304031_Sabarmati_massacare_.jpg

I HEREBY SUPPORT THE STATEMENT OF OBAMA WHERE HE SAID AND I QUOTE

"Gandhi Would Have Been Shocked At Acts Of Intolerance In India"

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357
@Horus @waz @Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN
@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM
@WebMaster
The train that you are showing is full of Hindus...and being attacked by Muslims...in Godhra in 2002... its only after this ingenious act by Muslims... communal tensions flared up...and Hindus retaliated.

Why not open a thread to remember all those muslims being slaughtered by other muslims in pakistan and other Islamic countries? It is okay when muslims kill muslims or other relion people but all hell breaks loose when other religion kill muslims? Why? Because fcuk logic and other relion people are infidel anyways. These same Pakistanis protect the mastermind of 26/11 where many people including muslims were killed and shed crocodile tears for the riot victims haha pathetic and shameless some Pakistanis are.

lol you dont need a rocket science to figure that up

My hometown is Delhi. We have a large community of Muslim in my hood. Trust me if anybody tried to prevent the Muslim community from conducting their worship, forget the Muslims, the Hindus will skin them alive

Why not open a thread to remember all those muslims being slaughtered by other muslims in pakistan and other Islamic countries? It is okay when muslims kill muslims or other relion people but all hell breaks loose when other religion kill muslims? Why? Because fcuk logic and other relion people are infidel anyways. These same Pakistanis protect the mastermind of 26/11 where many people including muslims were killed and shed crocodile tears for the riot victims haha pathetic and shameless some Pakistanis are.
Usko karne se web traffic nahi badtha na bhi...

Well than why dont you enlighten us with your Truth ????

Ok. More muslims have been killed every year in Pakistan since 2003 than Gujarat riots. But violence in that scale hasn't been been repeated in India.
Modi was the CM when it happened. There is no prima facie evidence that he actually had anything to do with the riots. If not being able to prevent deaths was a punishable offense, Musharraf, Gilani, NS, ISI and the entire security establishment of Pakistan would be headed to the gallows.
Obama should have had his speech proof read by someone competent. If he had, he would known that millions of people died in religious riots during Gandhi's time.

Edit:
World's first genocide?? Seriously?? Well here's short list just off the top of my head:
Timur's raids on Delhi and Bagdad, the Jewish holocaust during WWII, Partition of India, Stalin, Idi Amin, Khmer Rouge.
The problem here is, you're ignorant. You need to take a couple of history lessons. The Gujarat riots, while a massive embarrassment for the Indian republic, wouldn't make the top 100 of the worlds worst.

Any questions?

Last edited:
they were not before this whole WOT started , supporting proxies doesnt make you and your country warriors , only cowards attack from behind ..

Not interested in finding the causes, the dead don't have preferences. You made a comment about Indian Muslims choosing their fate & I reminded you of the thousands who have met a terrible fate in Pakistan & are still meeting it on a daily basis unlike a 13 year old tragedy in India that Pakistanis feel the need to bring up.

Godhra incident and post Godhra riots happened due to senseless attitude of both the community.... Humanity was dead on both the occasion... only innocents died from both the community... damn the culprits!!. RIP the innocent souls... but still we are standing tall as one... we are all indians at the end of the day.... 98% of the country is in harmony now except a few skirmish...

Back
Top Bottom