What's new

Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

Pls mind remembering thousands of Shias, Mojahirs and East Pakistanis before remembering Indians. We are enough to take care of and 'remember' ourselves.

And you keep posting this this crap here to prove what? Or is it for a troll fest?
You are kiddoooo it is the general rule when there is conflict between two parts you have to bring in a neutral person .. so that is why i quoted obama ..........Grow up ..

And now they (Indian Muslims) are paying for that
And you guys are doing great! Never mind if 50,000 Pakistanis have been killed. So where is the pogrom happening - in India or Pakistan?

Look within man. People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. Set you house in order first before pointing fingers at others.

And you guys are doing great! Never mind if 50,000 Pakistanis have been killed. So where is the pogrom happening - in India or Pakistan?

Look within man. People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. Set you house in order first before pointing fingers at others.
:offtopic::offtopic:

Kidooo? My hair started greying when you were still in your knickers.

I wont feed troll :offtopic:

Indian Muslims choose their own fate ...

Try & wonder about the fate of Muslims in Pakistan choosing(or not) their fate. Any calculator (and you will need one to count all those dead in Pakistan) will quickly disabuse you of the notion that Indian Muslims fare worse than those in Pakistan.

You don't counter a questions with question,any way since you have asked.Buddy i don't care if it a Muslim or a Hindu, he does not deserve to die,any one who murders any one is not a Muslims.I have sympathy for any innocent who died that day,be it a Muslim or a Hindu,not saying that guilty deserved to die. As i was saying your first comment was very idiotic and irresponsible.

So they finally made you think that it were Muslims who torched that train. They work in very predictable ways by the way, an advice don't just rely on any news unless you have verified it fully.

childish thread,,, why don't you leave this matter up to Indian Courts?? they are unbiased and justice will be done to the victims, ek hi baat liye baithe rehna achi baat nahi, if you have to move forward you have to learn how to deal with these kinda incidents or what if hindus start demanding justice for the CRIMES of arabs, turks and mughals?? :P
this is not the time for complaining, this is the time to forget what was happened in the past, and move forward
let me know do you guys accept Indian muslims as Indian or not??

I have sympathy for the victims but for both hindus and muslims, the victims who died were not hindus or muslims for me(cause I can't discriminate them on the basis of religions, retards do that ), they were humans for me and their life was precious

So they finally made you think that it were Muslims who torched that train. They work in very predictable ways by the way, an advice don't just rely on any news unless you have verified it fully.
Wrong i only answered his counter questions.

do you guys accept Indian muslims as Indian or not??
I don't see why they ain't Indian's,not a great question.

Back
Top Bottom