What's new

Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
13yrs ago today, world saw its first genocide Dont Forget Gujrat Massacre

13 years ago 800 innocent muslims were killed or burned alive in gujra I am opening this thread in remembrance of Those Muslims which were massacred in Gujrat Riots in India ..

B-1pm3cUYAIqyn1.jpg

B_Id_304031_Sabarmati_massacare_.jpg

I HEREBY SUPPORT THE STATEMENT OF OBAMA WHERE HE SAID AND I QUOTE

"Gandhi Would Have Been Shocked At Acts Of Intolerance In India"

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357
@Horus @waz @Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN
@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM
@WebMaster

Last edited:
Never forget Sabarmati express.

Never forget gujrat riots.

There is a lesson for everyone to take home !

Google sabarmati express and how Muslims of gujrat burned a trainful of Hindus returning home from pilgrimage.

Yes, that part is pressed down. Only the riots are highlighted !
Muslims are in minority ... Hindus are in Majority ...........Dont forget that ???????

"World saw its first genocide"?? Really?

And the culprit became the PM and is now 'worshipped'. The Muslims of India must thank Abul Kalam Azaad and others of his stock. RIP
Modi was cleared of any wrong doing. The culprits have been jailed, including a high ranking minister. The culprits who burned 56 kar sevaks have not been apprehended yet.

BTW 256 hindus were also massacred in the riots. But they don't really matter for Pakistanis.

So ? India isn't Pakistan that the majority rules the minority and the minority is "encouraged" to join majority by conversion.

:offtopic::offtopic: The topic is related to Gujrat if you want to discuss about the minority issue in pakistan open new thread for that

13 years ago 800 innocent muslims were killed or burned alive in gujra I am opening this thread in remembrance of Those Muslims which were massacred in Gujrat Riots in India ..
You conveniently forget:

> 254 Hindus were killed and 2,500 injured by the Muslims.
> Modi was exonerated by the Highest court of the land - The Supreme Court of India.

Nuff said. Now go smoke whatever you were smoking.

As for the cheesy "Gandhi would have been shocked" line - you think there was no religious intolerance in Gandhis's time? No massacres of hindus, muslims and sikhs? The country itself was partitioned on religious grounds during Gandhi's time, FFS. Pakistan's heroes were advocating a two nation theory, that muslims cannot live with hindus. Compared to those days, India is a veritable paradise of religious harmony today. Gandhi would have been happy, if he had any sense. Stop trying to think on behalf of Gandhi, or anybody else for that matter.

Calm down kid! You did not Google sabarmati express like I told you. Fack foock doesn't change facts.

Go, read about HOW, EXACTLY HOW the riots started !

Read up ! I'm not giving you useless advice. I mean it, go, open another tab, Google search sabarmati express, read the wiki article, digest it, then come and tell me.I am not going anywhere.
Put that aside for a second,do you have any sympathy for the Muslims who died(looking at your irresponsible comments,one can easily figure this one out)?

Back
Top Bottom