What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

What do u guys think @Irfan Baloch @Areesh @django @The Eagle

Is there going to be a face off in next 24 hrs?

In short, there is no such thing as face-off when it comes to countries like Pakistan or US. World is aware as we are not Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya or Syria nor we are alone as enemies of my enemy, are friends of mine. These kind of bravado statements and threats are not new and US cannot wash its hands by blaming Pakistan. However, we need to remain vigilant and on high alert.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Russia will do what is in it's best interests not India's.

India and Russia is having mutual interest and you are correct the best interest of Russia is also be with India than pakistan.

India and Russia is having mutual interest and you are correct the best interest of Russia is also be with India than pakistan.
I never said that the best interest of Russia is to be with India.

I said Russia will do what is in Russia's best interests, not India's.

Get your facts straight.

Russia has been improving ties with Pakistan recently.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

It is a multipolar world now.

Wake me the day when India comes out of their Pakistan Obsession ,as for Russia you are just a country who buy Billions of dollars worth weapons from them, and just as your Policy is shifting towards America , Russians will find new markets to sell their Products, its pure business .. Plus India Needs Russia more than Russia needs India .

You are absolutely wrong.Customer is the king.India can buy whatever source defense equipment from Europe,US,Israel etc other than Russia.Yes some of the Russian equipment might be outdated and so India also looks for alternative.India neither choose US fighters for multi billion dollar deal but instead opt french.If Russia loose total indian defense market, where they can find alternative !

You are absolutely wrong.Customer is the king.India can buy whatever source defense equipment from Europe,US,Israel etc other than Russia.Yes some of the Russian equipment might be outdated and so India also looks for alternative.India neither choose US fighters for multi billion dollar deal but instead opt french.If Russia loose total indian defense market, where they can find alternative !
There is China genius! you conveniently forget about that.

I never said that the best interest of Russia is to be with India.

I said Russia will do what is in Russia's best interests, not India's.

Get your facts straight.

Russia has been improving ties with Pakistan recently.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

It is a multipolar world now.

What Russia will get being good relation with pakistan?

1. Can you place order defense equipment with Russia, like India do?
2. Do pakistan have major oil industry to co-operate on that sector ?
3. Do pakistan have major diamond industry to co-operate with Russia like Indians do?

Pakistan market totally dominated by Chinese, be in any sector.

Russia even ready to sell S400 missile defense system, though Chinese don't like it
Russia might improve relation with pakistan, but co-operation is insignificant.

I think was it musharrafs and our strategists fault to allow usa in afghanistan it was like allowing a monster in our backyard.

Infact there was no unsc resolution that authorized the usa invasion of afghanistan their resolutions only stated that usa will act in self defence , even this was not specified what sort of action it will be. Even the binding part of un resoultuion did not require pakistan to bow down before usa to allow our territory to be used for attack
Its the most stupidest of the ideas I , ever seen , sorry bro , was russia been able to stop USA invading iraq ????
Even though they knew , its all planned or fake ?
Post 9/11 was a situation where a super power with all of its might was just looking for targets ?
Maybe you be happy , if USA would have attacked pakistan from air & seas then after taking out our key startegic locations or installations , US would have oppened us up for india ???
At a time when , we were too young as a nuclear power with out much capablities ?
No it would have been a masscare , then you be blamming musharaf for that too ???
Now we are in far better position then that time , we have planned all what could can be thrown at us , & our enemies knows well that we have a very lethal technology in place or to hit back ?
It all was posible because we took a right decesion under musharfs command , who let americans bommbing few afghan hills ?lol
Dont u see , what trump is accusing us , that we fooled them ?lol

There is China genius! you conveniently forget about that.

Chinese itself producing many defense equipment by there own.No country in planet will sell all sensitive defense equipment with any other country, since countries relation are not like brother or sister.

this is what i'm saying from time to time. but my fellowmen are happy to defeat us in a war.

the more we give them excuses, the more they will stay.
Yes so cutting land routes or GLOCs will be a good step. And also what repercussions it will bring will also clue us up. I think all we need is absolute disassociation with american afghan war but with so much reliance on american defense inventory its not easy to de link ourselves suddenly

@The Eagle actually it was this thread title i had tagged you in ,that thread was started by another poster and that thread had gotten merged in trump thread by a moderator cause of too many threads.

I was talking about 24 - 48 hours time span announced by amreekans. Atleast it warrants a strong foreign office response.

Increase the toll.. no need to cut the supply lines..

And if they decide to use the alternate route through Iran (if Iran agrees.. a big question mark), then let the Taliban control the situation, who control more than 60% of Afghanistan, specially roads from Afg/ Iran border to Kabul..
the irony is that America is blaming Iran and Russia as well (in addition to Pakistan) for supporting Taliban so this wont work out well. in the end America will blame China , Mongolia and Syria as well.

@The Eagle actually it was this thread title i had tagged you in ,that thread was started by another poster and that thread had gotten merged in trump thread by a moderator cause of too many threads.

I was talking about 24 - 48 hours time span announced by amreekans. Atleast it warrants a strong foreign office response.

Seeing the pedigree of such politicians, head joined discussing Pakistan Foreign Diplomacy, can't expect much of stand or tougher stance and above all any strategical diplomacy at all. Let the action be announced, we will be discussing many options as a counter or reaction.

What Russia will get being good relation with pakistan?

1. Can you place order defense equipment with Russia, like India do?
2. Do pakistan have major oil industry to co-operate on that sector ?
3. Do pakistan have major diamond industry to co-operate with Russia like Indians do?

Pakistan market totally dominated by Chinese, be in any sector.

Russia even ready to sell S400 missile defense system, though Chinese don't like it
Russia might improve relation with pakistan, but co-operation is insignificant.
We have the trade route which we are producing with china , & sure we can share with russia ?
Now tell me what you indians have to share with russia , instead of the trillion tons of public pooh , which you cant keep in toilets ?lol

Chinese itself producing many defense equipment by there own.No country in planet will sell all sensitive defense equipment with any other country, since countries relation are not like brother or sister.
Thats what you think , but you need to bring a huge understanding that when china & pakistan describe their relationship as deeper than seas , & higher then mountains , this whole idealogy means a ver very , & very special thing which you cant buy by spending all of your so called massive pooh wealth , which also denies a very very needed essential thing for a common indian (TOILETs)

We have the trade route which we are producing with china , & sure we can share with russia ?
Now tell me what you indians have to share with russia , instead of the trillion tons of public pooh , which you cant keep in toilets ?lol

What Russia will get with that trade route through pakistan, when you do put all in one basket, that is China?

1. Do Russia can built Nuclear power plant in Pakistan, No since you co-operate with China?
2. Do Russia co-operate with pakistan on steel sector, when there hand got burned before for non-payment issues(You can google it)
3. Do Putin ever visited pakistan in his life time, when he visited India many times?
4. Do pakistan need aircraft carrier or have money to buy one from Russia?

On 7 November 2009, India signed a new nuclear deal with Russia apart from the deals that were agreed upon by the two countries earlier.[98]India and Russia are in discussion for construction of two more nuclear power units at Kudankulam. Two units of the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant are already operational. During Russian president Vladimir Putin's visit to India for the 13th annual summit, a co-operative civilian nuclear energy road map was agreed to. Running until 2030, sixteen to eighteen new reactors will be constructed, with installed capacity of 1,000 MW each. A 1,000 MW reactor costs around $2.5 billion so the deal may touch $45 billion.

Countries relations are based on interest and money and not emotions.

What Russia will get with that trade route through pakistan, when you do put all in one basket, that is China?

1. Do Russia can built Nuclear power plant in Pakistan, No since you co-operate with China?
2. Do Russia co-operate with pakistan on steel sector, when there hand got burned before for non-payment issues(You can google it)
3. Do Putin ever visited pakistan in his life time, when he visited India many times?
4. Do pakistan need aircraft carrier or have money to buy one from Russia?

On 7 November 2009, India signed a new nuclear deal with Russia apart from the deals that were agreed upon by the two countries earlier.[98]India and Russia are in discussion for construction of two more nuclear power units at Kudankulam. Two units of the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant are already operational. During Russian president Vladimir Putin's visit to India for the 13th annual summit, a co-operative civilian nuclear energy road map was agreed to. Running until 2030, sixteen to eighteen new reactors will be constructed, with installed capacity of 1,000 MW each. A 1,000 MW reactor costs around $2.5 billion so the deal may touch $45 billion.

Countries relations are based on interest and money and not emotions.
Sorry to let your bollywoodied mind set , brust !
Try to google !
Who is russias biggest trading & strategical partner in.the world , even the biggest investor in russia ,its CHINA ?
Now go find some good place , to take out your phoo which u are keeping long time in.your mind ! Lolzzx

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom