What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 24m24 minutes ago
The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!

1,861 replies3,079 retweets8,339 likes

Question is what are you going to do about it, you piece of Shit. Pakistan isnt the one that deceived US, it was the other way round. While Pakistan continued to help and defeat Al Qadea, US on the other hand allowed India to gain a foot hold and in turn carry on with anti Pakistan activities.
I hope my country gives you a taste of your own medicine.

Pakistan thinks US leaders are fools, only given us 'lies and deceit': Trump
By News Desk
Published: January 1, 2018
6SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
US President Donald Trump's inauguration kicked off a momentous and tumultuous year PHOTO: AFP

US President Donald Trump on Monday remarked that US has ‘foolishly’ given aid to Pakistan over the course of 15 years and Pakistan has been deceitful by providing safe havens to ‘terrorists’ from Afghanistan.

Responding to Director General Inter-Services Public Relations Major General Asif Ghafoor’s briefing, Trump said:

The Pakistan Army while rejecting the Trump administration’s pressure to do more in the fight against terrorism, insisted that Pakistan had done enough and could not do more for anyone.

Pakistan has done enough for everyone, will not do more: DG ISPR

In what appears to be a policy decision, the unusually candid statement – coming from Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor, the chief military spokesperson – suggests that Pakistan would not accept any further US demands – something that can potentially unravel ties between Islamabad and Washington.

In recent weeks, senior Trump administration officials have repeatedly called on Pakistan to demonstrate that it was sincere in tackling the problem of terrorism.

I agree with him . Even Hillery clinton said the same once when Pakistan was ally.

Question is what are you going to do about it, you piece of Shit. Pakistan isnt the one that deceived US, it was the other way round. While Pakistan continued to help and defeat Al Qadea, US on the other hand allowed India to gain a foot hold and in turn carry on with anti Pakistan activities.
I hope my country gives you a taste of your own medicine.

Will Abbasi answer back in a strong way, or will he stay quiet? He doesn't seem like the confrontational type, but I don't know much about him compared to Nawaz Sharif.

DSdNP55WAAAvhaX.jpg

Khawaja M. Asif‏Verified account @KhawajaMAsif 25s26 seconds ago
We will respond to President Trump's tweet shortly inshallah...Will let the world know the truth..difference between facts & fiction..

Trump is planning to recover the Afghan War cost from Afghanistan by taking over its natural resources.

How will Trump recover $33 Billion from Pakistan ? :azn:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 24m24 minutes ago
The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!

1,861 replies3,079 retweets8,339 likes

The americans are just annoyed & frustrated that they and NO OTHER nation on earth can do to us what they did to the Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians, Libyans etc......:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom