What's new

Donald Trump slams Pakistan for lies and deceit

The Americans haven't hidden their extreme displeasure regarding CPEC and Pak China relation in general. It is a tremendous challenge i.e. hurdle for Trumpland. China offers a strong alternative for Pakistan. The Americans have made no to secret about their desire to bully Pakistan into submission. Basically, the carrot and stick approach. China has poured cold water over US malicious desires. China's massive multi-billion investment in Pakistan displays their seriousness and desire for a win win relationship. That, however, will be achived at the expense of US treachery. Something the US knows all too well.

Currently there is a lot of talk about next US unilateral actions against Pakistan i.e Cruise missile attacks or drone strikes in settled areas in Pakistani territory, if that happens, do you think Pakistan will close Nato supply line once again??

Currently there is a lot of talk about next US unilateral actions against Pakistan i.e Cruise missile attacks or drone strikes in settled areas in Pakistani territory, if that happens, do you think Pakistan will close Nato supply line once again??

This talk has been ongoing for years now, but it has intensified under Trump. In my opinion, the Pak armed forces will respond. The air force has already made their intentions clear to shoot down US drones violating Pakistani airspace. Whether that really happens remains to be seen, but I have good hope.

No doubt. The supply routes will be shut. It is the most effective weapon we posses in our arsenal. We have already done it once and the results speak volume.

This talk has been ongoing for years now, but it has intensified under Trump. In my opinion, the Pak armed forces will respond. The air force has already made their intentions clear to shoot down US drones violating Pakistani airspace. Whether that really happens remains to be seen, but I have good hope.

No doubt. The supply routes will be shut. It is the most effective weapon we posses in our arsenal. We have already done it once and the results speak volume.

Your right mate, If USA pushes Pakistan too far, the supply line will be closed, that's it game over for the americans and they know it because no other country is willing to give any transit route to the americans. Its not 911 anymore, Pakistan is a lot more stronger military wise than at any time.

Trump is not isolated, he have too many friends. :lol:

The border fencing won’t be complete till the end of 2018 at best. I don’t think anyone thinks the accusations will stop with the construction of the fences. My best assessment is the best Pakistan can do is to completely and utterly suspend this relationship. It has to allow this relationship to deteriorate to its lowest denominator.

Trump will be lucky if he finishes his four year term. There’s no possibility of him winning re-election. Unilaterally suspending this rotten relations will allow Pakistan to reset everything with the next administration with clear rules of engagement and expectations, so Pakistan isn’t maligned and humiliated on daily basis while continuing to receive Pakistani services.

If Islamabad foolishly continues to salvage some sort of relationship from this mess, I am afraid the worst is yet to come. Future administrators will continue to tread the path charted by Trump and impose much more aggressive subversive measures. Pakistan has to walk out comprehensively to survive this coming storm. But it won’t. And that’s the real tragedy.

Interesting post. And an advice which is very risky for a shaky Pakistani economy. Well, as I always say, Pakistan is not North Korea and if Pakistanis decide to eat the proverbial grass then, yes, Pakistan can face off any sanctions while people still not starving. And with the current unity in Pakistan, it's possible.

What is helping Pakistan is that Trump administration has needled so many countries at the same time. If the news about providing Ukraine govt with sophisticated weaponry is correct then it is getting close to some kind of red line for even Russia.

May God protect America and the world from this lunatic in the White House!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom