What's new

Dollar crosses 100 again

Enquire a forex account at your local bank:cool:
It's too late now :(
Everything is expensive. games used to be 60, now 70. ps4 was 400, now 450. Meanwhile US rapes our oil :(
They exploit us pretty good :( Taking our water, oil, lumber and even buy our companies.

whats the lowest level pakistanii currency has ever reached.....
anyone any idea...??

Everything is expensive. games used to be 60, now 70. ps4 was 400, now 450. Meanwhile US rapes our oil :(
They exploit us pretty good :( Taking our water, oil, lumber and even buy our companies.
And here journalists say India Pak relations should be like US Canada :rofl::rofl:

And here journalists say India Pak relations should be like US Canada :rofl::rofl:
Haha, but America protects us like crazy. We don't have world class army since we sit next to US. Plus US keeps those mexicans away :omghaha:

Trust me, when i go to states, it's like flooded with mexicans. So in that sense, Pakistan and India re like US and Canada. We keep Afghans out of India... We're like buffer state, if you may.

Everything is expensive. games used to be 60, now 70. ps4 was 400, now 450.
Wow...........some Issue I must say

Meanwhile US rapes our oil :(They exploit us pretty good :( Taking our water, oil, lumber and even buy our companies.
Wow again.......:drag:

Wow...........some Issue I must say

Wow again.......:drag:
Yeah dollar dropped 12% in a year. It's now stable at 8%, but with currency exchange etc, it goes well above.

With the exploitation, we actually have that in our school book. It talks about the whole NAFTA issues and how US takes our water. We export raw oil to US, which then filters it and sells us at extra cost. For goodness sake, we produce oil yet we pay much more than the Americans! There's whole lot of issues, but let's not derail thread.

If this trend continues, it will a blow for Pakistani economy.

Exports, off coarse, will be benefited.

Back
Top Bottom