What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

No threats in 24 hours.
What happened? Is everything fine in dragon land?

No threats in 24 hours.
What happened? Is everything fine in dragon land?
China is planning something big. This time, we will not just drive Indian out of Doklam. Since India is so concern about Chicken neck, might as well China fulfill Indian forecast :enjoy:

Its a good opportunity for China to test out a lot of new capabilities war concept. I hoped India do not last min pull out and spoil our opportunity :enjoy:

China is planning something big. This time, we will not just drive Indian out of Doklam. Since India is so concern about Chicken neck, might as well China fulfill Indian forecast :enjoy:

Its a good opportunity for China to test out a lot of new capabilities war concept. I hoped India do not last min pull out and spoil our opportunity :enjoy:

Please don't use dragons to attack us man.
We are too terrified of them eh.

Im more concerned about how come communist country same population with a democracy but 5 times richer
No, the indian will come up with excuse of tortoise and hare race comparison to claim Indian as tortoise to mask their impotency. :lol:

What are you just happy with the few vetos on the terrorists by China at UN is that all you want .again I repeat the Chinese dint stand with you when you needed them the most.
And regarding CPEC give it till 22-33 ,you will realize what is hateli pay janath dikana .you will know the meaning of it.
And regarding fk us up ,we will teach and make you fk yourself mate .

You are already getting fked up sunnyboy. the way your leaders and twisting and turning over CPEC is giving us immense pleasure and joy, watching them running towards Anglo Saxon sugardaddies, yet nothing can be done about it. Its hilarious.

You are already getting fked up sunnyboy. the way your leaders and twisting and turning over CPEC is giving us immense pleasure and joy, watching them running towards Anglo Saxon sugardaddies, yet nothing can be done about it. Its hilarious.

lmao. cpec giving you pleasure. for how much you sold off this time. no matter how much money you get from America and china you stilhold more debt.
anyways how good is economy now? i heard some pakistani media say you wil be like middle east. no work only cash counting.

YOU PROVED ME RIGH. Construction is incomplete and it is visible from video. It has not gathered movementum inspire of work in progress for so many years.

hahaha , what a moron.

lmao. cpec giving you pleasure. for how much you sold off this time. no matter how much money you get from America and china you stilhold more debt.
anyways how good is economy now? i heard some pakistani media say you wil be like middle east. no work only cash counting.

Question is for how much you sold yourself to Anglo Saxons to do their bidding in this region? You are punching above your weight thinking these western lot will hold your back once push comes of shove? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom