What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

Just let your 200 thousands soldiers wait there. We are not in a hurry. And we won't inform you when we strike. Don't be cocky, Nehru was 10 times cocky than you in year 1962.
Last time you tried this you lost 400 soldiers in 1967... you can try a rerun... may be this time there will be more truck trips across Tibet to mainland China carrying more coffins.

1967 is just a fancy, show me one picture can prove Chinese defeat or Chinese soldiers' corpse or surrender.
LOL..

1967 is just a fancy, show me one picture can prove Chinese defeat or Chinese soldiers' corpse or surrender.
The whole Chinese graveyard in Sikkim
19780594_755013084672229_5197072384607420239_o.jpg

Who do you think you are? Supa Powa.

As long as China and India had full-fledged war, PLA can nail you with one hand. Not to mention Pakistan at the west flank. If Sheik Hasina Step down, who will know what is coming from Klaeda Zia.

Muslim in India will rise and fight against Barahtis bully, and same with the rebellion in the North East. India will spit into few parts. China will take the south Tibet and Sikkim, Pakistan will get back the entire Kashmir and Bd will have West Bengal.

Tamil will get independence.

Muslim in India won't shoot a bullet to China.

Time to break India. And we will hang Modi even he try to hide.

PLA is mobilizing its infantry, and ready for the trigger.

Victory belongs to China!
Who we are? We are the one who has stopped your road construction in an area which is not ours and you have no guts to do anything. We have exposed you in front of whole world. Forget about the war but build a road if you have the guts. You are seeking Bangladesh and Pakistan support and its shows how week you are. You dare not touch even Bhutan till we are there. Khalda or Hasina, we know how to manage them. You know we are managing China and so we can manage them as well.

Mutual respect,you where with then when rest of the world turned their back to them but when you needed them they where no where to be seen be it 71 or 99 .
Give it 6-7 years when your CPEC dsnt give the results as you expect ,you can talk the same bs then.

Understand what I am saying you little Indian rat. We build our relationship with Chinese when the rest of the world discarded them as drug addicts. They are now world power, good on them, but our relationship is not something which we just developed recently. Its based on mutual respect and trust gained over decades! its not like the Indians who switched over to new sugardaddy, the yanks, to suck on after the soviets went dry.

With regards to CPEC, one thing is for sure, it will fk India up proper, which is the main objective of this project. When this will happen , I will be a happy man, the rest of objectives are secondary.

We have reached to Gwadar port, so won't worry our sea line.

:azn:

India can't do shit when China and Pakistan work together.:china::pakistan:
You will be blocked and terminartef in Gwadar. You can go there but can not escape from there until we allow you to escape. We will make your warsjip's grave yard in Gwadae and we shall not need more than few Brahmos and few torpedoes dropped from our spy plane.

Understand what I am saying you little Indian rat. We build our relationship with Chinese when the rest of the world discarded them as drug addicts. They are now world power, good on them, but our relationship is not something which we just developed recently. Its based on mutual respect and trust gained over decades! its not like the Indians who switched over to new sugardaddy, the yanks, to suck on after the soviets went dry.

With regards to CPEC, one thing is for sure, it will fk India up proper, which is the main objective of this project. When this will happen , I will be a happy man, the rest of objectives are secondary.
What you. Say is true but for that CPEC need to complete but it is stand still for years. It does not seem to be progressing at all.

What are you just happy with the few vetos on the terrorists by China at UN is that all you want .again I repeat the Chinese dint stand with you when you needed them the most.
And regarding CPEC give it till 22-33 ,you will realize what is hateli pay janath dikana .you will know the meaning of it.
And regarding fk us up ,we will teach and make you fk yourself mate .

:guns:

Fill pity on Chinese and Indian members for theirs urge for armed conflicts,I want to tell you one thing guys chances of India China war is way too less,even lesser probability than Indo Pak war.

Back
Top Bottom