What's new

Does the Muslim community deserve the hate they're getting ?

@dsr478 there's not one person in this forum who doesn't condemn what the west has done in the middle east. There have even been massive protests by their own people because of what they've been doing. But this "they should do it first " bs needs to stop. You've taken quite the typical approach of calling people apostates and kafirs yet I don't even think you realize the basic message of Islam.
Which is to be better than "them". If you start taking an eye for an eye the whole world will end up blind.
Islam says you respect people if they respect you.

Hence why in Mecca, the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) focused on peaceful preaching, but in Medina he had to use a more hard approach, since the Muslims were on the verge of genocide.

Islam says you respect people if they respect you.

Hence why in Mecca, the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) focused on peaceful preaching, but in Medina he had to use a more hard approach, since the Muslims were on the verge of genocide.

Islam also tells us to be better than the kuffar. Did the Prophet slay all the captured enemies after Badr ? Did he harm the civilians or even people like Abu Jahl after the conquest of Makkah ?

What the radical Muslims abroad are doing is plain unexcusable. They are killing innocent people and children. Do you think they had anything to do with what happened in Iraq and Palestine ? The first step to fixing a problem is admitting its there. And god knows the that we have done equally as bad as them.

Islam also tells us to be better than the kuffar. Did the Prophet slay all the captured enemies after Badr ? Did he harm the civilians or even people like Abu Jahl after the conquest of Makkah ?

What the radical Muslims abroad are doing is plain unexcusable. They are killing innocent people and children. Do you think they had anything to do with what happened in Iraq and Palestine ? The first step to fixing a problem is admitting its there. And god knows the that we have done equally as bad as them.

Militant outfits, as wrong as they may be, only do what they do out of response to the oppression they receive.

No, we are nowhere near equally as bad, stop being stupid. Our body count is only comparable in terms of how many armed combatants we have each killed. If you go purely by civilians killed, non Muslims do circles around us.

Your ideology is filthy and not me

You show how your religion is weak and can't stand against one apostate:lol:

My ideology is the fastest growing on Earth, not yours.

Lol we regularly execute you piggies and you're too weak to do anything about it, hence why you hide away like rats and can only blabber your views on the internet.

My ideology is the fastest growing on Earth, not yours.

Lol we regularly execute you piggies and you're too weak to do anything about it, hence why you hide away like rats and can only blabber your views on the internet.
You religion is the fastest dying cult in the world and the most hated as well

Your second paragraph shows the real face of your religions and the animals who say isis have nothing to do with Islam :lol:

Well christians control media so they can bomb 7 muslim countries and cheat the world that muslims are violent

You religion is the fastest dying cult in the world and the most hated as well

Your second paragraph shows the real face of your religions and the animals who say isis have nothing to do with Islam :lol:

LOL "fastest dying" :lol:

Someone needs to read up some facts.

My second paragraph shows how I treat idiots like you.

LOL "fastest dying" :lol:

Someone needs to read up some facts.

My second paragraph shows how I treat idiots like you.
Yep your religion is the most hated thousands are leaving it

The only scums who say your religion is fastest growing are your bullshit websites and the lying scums like Zakir manyouk

On this very forum, the so called senior members are known for religiously abusing other religions and get away with it.

They promote rape and sexual violence against other religions specially mentally depraved Pakistanis who are known as senior members and what not here.

I guess that is enough reason for the people to believe why they are being treated the way they are.

Yep your religion is the most hated thousands are leaving it

The only scums who say your religion is fastest growing are your bullshit websites and the lying scums like Zakir manyouk

Even if thats true other religions are dead, Islam is not

Its a well known fact that around the world the Muslim community is the one that least integrates into the societies where they live. They create ghettos and their own little worlds where they only interact with each other and can at times be hostile towards the locals (irony).

Especially for the Muslim communities in the west , radicalisation is turning out to be a huge problem. At first this was only an issue at home and the middle east but now its hitting every part of the European world as well as North America. They've lost thousands in the past few years because of these terrorist activities.

And perhaps not just terrorism but overall criminal and uncivilised conduct by the community (and yes this usually involves a small amount but they're the ones who stand out ) has really blotted our image on a global scale. The influx of Muslims in Germany showed a spike in sexual assaults and other crimes. British Muslims are known to adopt this behavior (as suggested by another thread some days ago). Local clerics March around the cities calling for the implementation of sharia law.

Which brings me to the question in hand. Do we deserve to be hated ?

Good question and the answer is NO - nobody deserves being hated as a community. Individuals and sub-groups who commit crimes should ofcourse be hated but that hatred should be vested as punishment, education and repairation.

For one simple reason: most people do not chose their religion; they just simply follow whatever family they are borne into, with varying degrees of blind following. Especially in case of Muslims because I understand if they try to leave they are apostates to be chopped off

Back
Top Bottom