What's new

Does the Muslim community deserve the hate they're getting ?

I think i put this debate up because there is ample defense available on the panel aka Aflek
Sam Harris is a critic of religion.

Why should I listen to his garbage?

Islam is a worldwide religion that can be taken very seriously.
A matter of going to Heaven or Hell.

Who is Sam Harris or Bill Maher for me to listen to? :lol:

They are hardly intellectuals worth my time.

Sam Harris is a critic of religion.

Why should I listen to his garbage?

Islam is a worldwide religion that can be taken very seriously.
A matter of going to Heaven or Hell.

Who is Sam Harris or Bill Maher for me to listen to? :lol:

They are hardly intellectuals worth my time.

Well thats the point , not listing to diverging opinions is not a good thing and it plagues all of Islam and not just radical Islam , as i don't believe you to be radical,
and Sam Harris is a renowned Neurosurgeon , he is anti all religions BTW.
Just my 2 cents im out . People in the end will believe what the want to anyways.:tup:

What else, killing is also "strictly prohibited" ? :lol:
To kill any innocent life is strictly Prohibited as well.

Killing an innocent is like killing all of mankind.

But you have a pea-sized brain to understand that.

Well thats the point , not listing to diverging opinions is not a good thing and it plagues all of Islam and not just radical Islam , as i don't believe you to be radical,
and Sam Harris is a renowned Neurosurgeon , he is anti all religions BTW.
Just my 2 cents im out . People in the end will believe what the want to anyways.:tup:
Harris isn't a voice of reason.

First he's not a neurosurgeon, he's a neuroscientist. And even then, he spends more time with making piss poor philosophy arguments than neuroscience. The subject of his PhD work is up for debate.

Harris is racist, he supports actions violent actions against people from Muslim countries, like nuking, torture, and racially profile their diaspora. Anytime, if you try to confront him on this, he'll always state he's being taken out of context. The man also edits his blog without notifying it either. And so he can deny he ever supported such actions or ideas. While still stating them elsewhere.

Here's an example
https://web.archive.org/web/20150308094025/http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/bombing-our-illusions
https://www.samharris.org/blog/item/bombing-our-illusions

Not only is this intellectually deceitful, it is dishonest, and makes Harris unworthy of the worship he's given by his followers.

Now I do agree that diverging opinions are necessary but people like Harris aren't going to make things productive.

Let me also state that my faith in Islam has been in trouble and I have looked at the religion more critically in recent years.

Last edited:
To kill any innocent life is strictly Prohibited as well.

Killing an innocent is like killing all of mankind.

But you have a pea-sized brain to understand that.

How come your voice is not heard loud and clear in your own community??

How come your voice is not heard loud and clear in your own community??
There are good and bad everywhere.

We try to explain to people not to kill innocents, because if they do kill innocents they will go to hell.

Harris isn't a voice of reason.

First he's not a neurosurgeon, he's a neuroscientist. And even then, he spends more time with making piss poor philosophy arguments than neuroscience. The subject of his PhD work is up for debate.

Harris is racist, he supports actions violent actions against people from Muslim countries, like nuking, torture, and racially profile their diaspora. Anytime, if you try to confront him on this, he'll always state he's being taken out of context. The man also edits his blog without notifying it either. And so he can deny he ever supported such actions or ideas. While still stating them elsewhere.

Here's an example
https://web.archive.org/web/20150308094025/http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/bombing-our-illusions
https://www.samharris.org/blog/item/bombing-our-illusions

Not only is this intellectually deceitful, it is dishonest, and makes Harris unworthy of the worship he's given by his followers.

Now I do agree that diverging opinions are necessary but people like Harris aren't going to make things productive.

Let me also state that my faith in Islam has been in trouble and I have looked at the religion more critically in recent years.
Why and how is your faith in trouble.

I guess Bangladeshis are not as conservative as Pakistanis are.

True Muslims who love Allah, His Prophet ﷺ and read the Holy Quraan should beware that the greatest threat to us are not some non-Muslim scum that are becoming more open in their hostility to us and our Religion. That is to be expected. The real threat is the internal threat of Fustati Nifaq ‘the Camp of Hypocrisy’ who are becoming more bold in opposing Islam from the inside. These are the people who will destroy us if we are not careful in recognising and disassociating ourselves from them. Who are these people? They are the secularists and fanatic nationalists that are our neighbors and even own family members. You can easily recognise such people, they are allergic to the Mosque, to Namaz, to worship. They are proud, arrogant ‘elitists’ whom people respect only out of fear of them not because of any genuine respect. The truth is that Musalman danda sey darhtay hein. At present, the ‘danda’ is firmly in their hands.

Its a well known fact that around the world the Muslim community is the one that least integrates into the societies where they live. They create ghettos and their own little worlds where they only interact with each other and can at times be hostile towards the locals (irony).

Especially for the Muslim communities in the west , radicalisation is turning out to be a huge problem. At first this was only an issue at home and the middle east but now its hitting every part of the European world as well as North America. They've lost thousands in the past few years because of these terrorist activities.

And perhaps not just terrorism but overall criminal and uncivilised conduct by the community (and yes this usually involves a small amount but they're the ones who stand out ) has really blotted our image on a global scale. The influx of Muslims in Germany showed a spike in sexual assaults and other crimes. British Muslims are known to adopt this behavior (as suggested by another thread some days ago). Local clerics March around the cities calling for the implementation of sharia law.

Which brings me to the question in hand. Do we deserve to be hated ?

Are you a painter my friend?

Do you have sources to prove what you say about muslim crime? Or are you indoctrinated by various websides that only do propaganda against muslims?

Lets study a typical twitter account that its only purpose is to spread hatred against muslims.

https://twitter.com/amymek

Not a single twit that has not to do with how bad are muslims and islam. I can make easily a similar account to attack any religion-ethnicity. The trick is that you have 1,7 billion muslims(23% of the global population) and its easy to find every day bad news about some muslims. So what these accounts do? They take all negative news about muslims and they constatly scream how evil islam is. Only racist bigots who like to read news about how bad islam is can dellude themselves and believe what they read. The logical person knows whats the purpose of that account is

Do you honestly need proof of this ? Its everywhere around you. Look up the last 50 terrorist attacks in every part of the world , you'll see what I'm talking about. Of course when theres 1.7 billion people involved there's bound to be some negativity that even as you say is amplified , let's be honest we're giving them alot of stuff to talk about. 20% of Pakistan has favorable views of ISIS and 60% are "unsure". There's still millions in the country who still support the Taliban. First generation Muslims in the west are still being radicalised and suicide bombings are still occurring.

True Muslims who love Allah, His Prophet ﷺ and read the Holy Quraan should beware that the greatest threat to us are not some non-Muslim scum that are becoming more open in their hostility to us and our Religion. That is to be expected. The real threat is the internal threat of Fustati Nifaq ‘the Camp of Hypocrisy’ who are becoming more bold in opposing Islam from the inside. These are the people who will destroy us if we are not careful in recognising and disassociating ourselves from them. Who are these people? They are the secularists and fanatic nationalists that are our neighbors and even own family members. You can easily recognise such people, they are allergic to the Mosque, to Namaz, to worship. They are proud, arrogant ‘elitists’ whom people respect only out of fear of them not because of any genuine respect. The truth is that Musalman danda sey darhtay hein. At present, the ‘danda’ is firmly in their hands.

Aap ko ziada darr kis say lagta hai ? Liberals Kay kafirana ilfazon say ya daesh key golion say ?

Are you a painter my friend?

Are you meming right now ?

Back
Top Bottom