What's new

Does the Muslim community deserve the hate they're getting ?

No actually Quran is the only authentic source of information, on hadiths various school of thoughts depend accordingly.
The schools of thought that lay an overemphasis on certain hadiths (like the al bukhari for instance) tend to be the ones spawning these murderuos extremists.

Thats what Islam teaches, tolerance and co-existence.

The schools of thought that lay an overemphasis on certain hadiths (like the al bukhari for instance) tend to be the ones spawning these murderuos extremists.
That was exactly my point.

You are stupid. You deserve a negative rating.

Islam teaches to be tolerant and co-exist with other cultures and other peoples.

These are basic Islamic principles.

In Sunni Islam, you are not supposed to call yourself Hanafi, Shafi, Hanbali, or Maliki, for that matter.

You are simply supposed to call yourself Sunni Muslim.

In Sunni Islam, you are not supposed to call yourself Hanafi, Shafi, Hanbali, or Maliki, for that matter.

You are simply supposed to call yourself Sunni Muslim.
By Quranic order you are not supposed to be divided in groups or sects. Its not just sunni islam

Yes, so the problem is some of texts and how seriously some people take it, we agree.

You are stupid.

Islam teaches to be tolerant and co-exist with other cultures and other peoples.

These are basic Islamic principles.
No, Islam views itself as the "last and perfect word of the only got worth worshipping" - see what its doing there ? its nullifying all other belief systems that either came before or might spawn after it's inception and asserting it's superiority. That's why you have concepts such as the kaafir, munafiq and mushrik etc, they are the others who do not believe in Allah, and that they should be killed or converted, subjugated. There is nothing about living peacefully and tolerantly with other cultures and other peoples in Islam.

Don't bother quoting that "your way is your way, my way is my way.." bs, I could also quote many many texts that say the exact opposite.

Tollerance and coexistance with other people are good values, they might be your values, but they are not Islamic values, it is a supremacist ideology.

By Quranic order you are not supposed to be divided in groups or sects. Its not just sunni islam
You are correct. Agreed with you here.

Yes, so the problem is some of texts and how seriously some people take it, we agree.

No, Islam views itself as the "last and perfect word of the only got worth worshipping" - see what its doing there ? its nullifying all other belief systems that either came before or might spawn after it's inception and asserting it's superiority. That's why you have concepts such as the kaafir, munafiq and mushrik etc, they are the others who do not believe in Allah, and that they should be killed or converted, subjugated. There is nothing about living peacefully and tolerantly with other cultures and other peoples in Islam.

Don't bother quoting that "your way is your way, my way is my way.." bs, I could also quote many many texts that say the exact opposite.

Tollerance and coexistance with other people are good values, they might be your values, but they are not Islamic values, it is a supremacist ideology.
Where does Islam say to kill non-muslims if they do not convert to Islam.

Again you have proved to be an idiot.

Where does Islam say to kill non-muslims if they do not convert to Islam.

Again you have proved to be an idiot.
I'll get another long term banishment sentence if I start posting that stuff..

I'm not claiming all of Islam and certainly not all muslims to be bad, the point is that there are certain very violent verses within some of the texts that some people/sects take very seriously and literally and act out violently based upon it.

and also that apart from the violent texts that those guys do take very seriously, the overarching theme within the broader Islamic belief system is also one of supremacy, of the superiority of it's faith, that the others are bad, inferior, that the non muslims are kuffar, they induldge in haram, and shirk.... I could go on, but you get the idea.

I'll get another long term banishment sentence if I start posting that stuff..

I'm not claiming all of Islam and certainly not all muslims to be bad, the point is that there are certain very violent verses within some of the texts that some people/sects take very seriously and literally and act out violently based upon it.

and also that apart from the violent texts that those guys do take very seriously, the overarching theme within the broader Islamic belief system is also one of supremacy, of the superiority of it's faith, that the others are bad, inferior, that the non muslims are kuffar, they induldge in haram, and shirk.... I could go on, but you get the idea.
You are an idiot. Islam does not promote violence.

You get banned because you take the Qur'an out of context.

If Islam doesn't claim to be the only truth, what would be the point of being a Muslim

Indeed this is a philosopher's question?

Ever taken Philosophy as an elective or core subject in University?

You are an idiot. Islam does not promote violence.

You get banned because you take the Qur'an out of context.

If Islam doesn't claim to be the only truth, what would be the point of being a Muslim

Indeed this is a philosopher's question?

Ever taken Philosophy as an elective or core subject in University?
People acting out violently on behalf of what they perceive to be the only truth is the problem.

Any religion/belief system can mess with people's minds but present day, the scale of the problem is unique to Islam.

People acting out violently on behalf of what they perceive to be the only truth is the problem.

Any religion/belief system can mess with people's minds but present day, the scale of the problem is unique to Islam.
Islam says do not act violently, you ignorant wretch.

These are common sense things.

It is not unique to Islam you ignorant fool.

What about Buddhist terrorism in Myanmar against Muslims.

So don't give me crap.

Or Hindu cow vigilantism against Muslims in India.

So don't give me nonsense you monkey.

What about Adolf Hitler? Joseph Stalin? They killed millions.

Nazis and Communists.

The OP @TheLahoriGuy who I thought is an typical anti-islam liberal has proven him to be classical intellectually colonized burger teenager who are mere pawns of western secular liberals (includes both left and right of western political spectrum). NO Muslims or any group do NOT deserve to be hated and the only reason muslims are hated in the west because of Western world's imperialistic outlook to Islam and Muslim world. The western world is very much frustrated that Muslims who are born and brought up in the west have held on strongly to Islam rather than becoming docile intellectually subservient slaves to western secular post-"enlightment" social order.

@AUz bhai I give you a million :tup: for putting this burger kid in the place. You have been way too polite with him though.

Your overuse of emojis and constant trying to demean by using terms like 'burger' 'Virgin' and then your slow descent towards your true nature of basically just being a first gen frustrated person who can't realise he's being shit on by literally everyone. Real life chorro bhai aapnay tou apni aukaat internet pay hee dikhadi.

You haven't answered my questions bro.
Why is Muslim immigration being halted around the world ?
Why are mosques coming in under surveillance ?
Why are you guys driving your vans into people and exploding ?
Why is the Muslim community the ONLY community still prone to radicalization.

Answer these questions with balls or don't bother replying please.

This is such a cringe worthy post? First ask yourself what you even mean by such questions? Do you question the people putting these questions in your mind?

Muslims in USA and canada are very very well integrated for example. They work, pay their taxes, are financially well off, help the poor & the needy, highly educated and are law abiding. But what the west wants is NOT integration but cultural assimilation where Muslimness will just be a hollow identity and coconut intellectually lobotomized/secularized muslims will just be the latest addition to their liberal basket full of colonized people. They want the Muslim community to be mere unquestioning docile consumers of western products & culture and become tool to enhance the veneer of tolerance and pluralism of secular western societies. Muslims abiding by their dress codes, family and social conducts and norms are simply hindrance to their western desire.

Mosque are under surveillance because they want Muslim religious leaders and scholars to deform Islamic teachings and principles to meet the expectations of the liberal social order of the west just like church leaders and many jewish groups have done.

What do you means by "you guys"? How can you blame the acts of terrorism committed by one of two lone wolves of Muslims on the whole Muslim community? Or do you subscribe to the dominant view of the western neo-con establishment that Islam is to blame for "terrorism" of Muslim lone wolves? If you do believe in such non-sense then let me tell you vast majority of western academics and terrorism experts do NOT buy into such views any more. Read Professor Arun Kudnani research and western intellegence agencies views on "causes of terrorism". According to these bonafide western academics "extremism" as defined by the west is NOT the cause of terrorism, something your pea-brain can NOT grasp.

https://www.islam21c.com/politics/new-study-extremism-does-not-cause-terrorism-2/

Btw do you realize that when the western imperialistic politicians and right wing say extremism or radicalization they mean fundemental princples of Islam. Terms such as radicalization are always defined as relative or opposition to something. In their case radical is something relative or in opposition to their socio-cultural beliefs and norms. Pakistani burger kids strolling down the streets of lahore with bikinis or a gay pride march in the middle of islamabad would be something really radical and extreme. Do you get it now.

Does the Muslim community deserve the hate they're getting ?

With their attitude towards other religions and culture, I would say Yes they deserve it.

The OP @TheLahoriGuy who I thought is an typical anti-islam liberal has proven him to be classical intellectually colonized burger teenager who are mere pawns of western secular liberals (includes both left and right of western political spectrum). NO Muslims or any group do NOT deserve to be hated and the only reason muslims are hated in the west because of Western world's imperialistic outlook to Islam and Muslim world. The western world is very much frustrated that Muslims who are born and brought up in the west have held on strongly to Islam rather than becoming docile intellectually subservient slaves to western secular post-"enlightment" social order.

@AUz bhai I give you a million :tup: for putting this burger kid in the place. You have been way too polite with him though.

This is such a cringe worthy post? First ask yourself what you even mean by such questions? Do you question the people putting these questions in your mind?

Muslims in USA and canada are very very well integrated for example. They work, pay their taxes, are financially well off, help the poor & the needy, highly educated and are law abiding. But what the west wants is NOT integration but cultural assimilation where Muslimness will just be a hollow identity and coconut intellectually lobotomized/secularized muslims will just be the latest addition to their liberal basket full of colonized people. They want the Muslim community to be mere unquestioning docile consumers of western products & culture and become tool to enhance the veneer of tolerance and pluralism of secular western societies. Muslims abiding by their dress codes, family and social conducts and norms are simply hindrance to their western desire.

Mosque are under surveillance because they want Muslim religious leaders and scholars to deform Islamic teachings and principles to meet the expectations of the liberal social order of the west just like church leaders and many jewish groups have done.

What do you means by "you guys"? How can you blame the acts of terrorism committed by one of two lone wolves of Muslims on the whole Muslim community? Or do you subscribe to the dominant view of the western neo-con establishment that Islam is to blame for "terrorism" of Muslim lone wolves? If you do believe in such non-sense then let me tell you vast majority of western academics and terrorism experts do NOT buy into such views any more. Read Professor Arun Kudnani research and western intellegence agencies views on "causes of terrorism". According to these bonafide western academics "extremism" as defined by the west is NOT the cause of terrorism, something your pea-brain can NOT grasp.

https://www.islam21c.com/politics/new-study-extremism-does-not-cause-terrorism-2/

Btw do you realize that when the western imperialistic politicians and right wing say extremism or radicalization they mean fundemental princples of Islam. Terms such as radicalization are always defined as relative or opposition to something. In their case radical is something relative or in opposition to their socio-cultural beliefs and norms. Pakistani burger kids strolling down the streets of lahore with bikinis or a gay pride march in the middle of islamabad would be something really radical and extreme. Do you get it now.

LMAO. Back at the label throwing game. Assuming shit all over again.Assuming that I support western narratives. Assuming I support the alt right or that I'm a gay rights advocate sitting in isloo. If I were to start counting the words in your reply half of them would be IMPERIALIST LIBERAL NEO WESTERN SECULAR. Please take a napkin and wipe that foam thats oozing out of your mouth.
Nice counter argument though. You really answered my questions. Oh wait you didnt.
In this one single thread I made of extremely clear that I was addressing the lone wolfs aka the bad eggs who are standing out (which are most prominent in foreign Muslim community). Now idk if you can't read or have the memory of a goldfish and I don't care either.

Integration. In my terms atleast (in the most basic form) means not exploding.Not driving your trucks into crowds. Not pledging allegiance to deash. Not rioting and forming sharia police in a western state. Not running to syria to fight for "the Islamic state". Not spreading hate against your OWN state on social media.

Are you denying any of this happens ?
You think I care what version of Islam they follow ? Or what they wear and eat ?

Excellent post my friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom