What's new

Does PDF Administration Support Declaring 14 August as Black Day? Is it official policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian Muslims are now understanding why Pakistan is important and why they need partition from India also

You guys great and amazing - your economy has hit the rock bottom, export falling, Agriculture output decreasing, chances of river flooding increasing, IMF is riding on your head for further increase of rates of power & interest, possibility of fair election and stable govt is seems ‘NIL’, Import increasing, inflation going up, Interest rate going up, GDP growth rate decreasing, population growth increasing, every rating agency degrading you and what are you guys are thinking ?

"Indian Muslims now understanding why Pakistan is important and why they need partition from India"

You guys great and amazing - your economy has hit the rock bottom, export falling, Agriculture output decreasing, chances of river flooding increasing, IMF is riding on your head for further increase of rates of power & interest, possibility of fair election and stable govt is seems ‘NIL’, Import increasing, inflation going up, Interest rate going up, GDP growth rate decreasing, population growth increasing, every rating agency degrading you and what are you guys are thinking ?

"Indian Muslims now understanding why Pakistan is important and why they need partition from India"

Economy goes up and down

Pakistan was ahead of India for the majority of the last 70 years in most basic indexes, does that mean India should of given up and died?

Pakistan has a political situation that it needs to resolve

But PAKISTAN was ESSENTIAL
INDIA IS A COMMUNAL DISASTER

Gang rapes and civil war in NE
Hindutva extremism police murdering Indian Muslims on trains
Hindutva marches and mobs attacking Indian Muslims
Then the state comes into destroy Indian muslim homes

Pakistan is a necessity, not just one more are needed inside India to protect Indian Muslims

The economy will rise in time and we will have a free state

Indians will still be stuck in a hate filled communal shithole

The Pakistani army most likely assassinated Fatima Jinnah, the beloved sister of Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan. Before her murder, they made life a living hell for her and had to endure the state’s tyrannical assault on her reputation and freedom of movement. This was Pakistan’s original sin. Jinnah himself died in a traffic congestion in Karachi.

14th august has nothing to do with the corrupt and criminal Pakistan Army but people should use it to reflect about what was done to the vision of Jinnah and other founders of Pakistan.

For how long this Pakistan hater @Mirzali Khan hide behind emotional naive PTI supporters of pdf???

If you are a Pakistan hater then do it on your own instead of hiding behind naivety of PTI supporter's here on this forum

Need opinion of you guys too

@El Sidd @Zarvan @Bleek
why are we always so quick to call everyone a traitor???????

Because clearly this guy @Mirzali Khan is celebrating 14th August as a Black day

I am tagging all admins that I can remember to know their position on this issue

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD @Hyde @Jango @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Also not posting it in ghq etc so that we all know the position of this forum administration
I am not celebrating this year due to Draconian government in Pakistan and military support for them.
But I still call 14th of August as independence day and Pakistan as a نعمت
If not for Pakistan I would be forced to smear cow dung on me while shouting. Jay KrishKrash

The Pakistani army most likely assassinated Fatima Jinnah, the beloved sister of Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan. Before her murder, they made life a living hell for her and had to endure the state’s tyrannical assault on her reputation and freedom of movement. This was Pakistan’s original sin. Jinnah himself died in a traffic congestion in Karachi.

14th august has nothing to do with the corrupt and criminal Pakistan Army but people should use it to reflect about what was done to the vision of Jinnah and other founders of Pakistan.
@Mirzali Khan

It should be marked as a day of protest against the fascism of the Fauj, not a black day.

August 14th isn’t tied to the Fauj, it is tied to the independence of Pakistan in 1947 and therefore should continue to be respected, even if we choose not to celebrate it as a sign of protest against the tyranny of the Fauj.

Days specifically created as some kind of celebration of the Fauj and its achievements can however be marked as a black day.

There is no black day.
Pakistan was made by the sacrifices of millions and many tens of thousands never even got to see their homeland.
The founders, and basically our grandparents were magnificent people who put together a nation from scratch, and by every metric would have achieved first world status had it not been highjacked.
It's just the celebrations are muted and the nation is literally occupied by a demonic alliance.

Pakistan's making was not a mistake, we love it and inshallah will take it back. That is the position of the site team (I'm sure I speak for all).
The Admins position is quoted above, and with Falcon’s comment, let me reiterate:

The Fauj had absolutely NOTHING to do with the 14th of August, 1947, Pakistan’s Independence Day. The fight for Pakistan’s independence was led by civilian political leaders that fought for an independent and democratic country whose citizens would choose their representatives.

Since Pakistan’s independence, The Fauj, by imposing Martial Law and brutally suppressing and massacring citizens (resulting in half the country being lost in 1971) has only insulted and abused the vision of the founding fathers of Pakistan, but August 14th should continue to be respected as Pakistan’s Independence Day.

Abuse the Fauj and call it out for the corrupt, fascist Junta that it is, but do not associate it with Pakistan’s independence day.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom