What's new

Does PDF Administration Support Declaring 14 August as Black Day? Is it official policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Fauj with all its fault is made up of people from Pakistan and it there to protect.
The first part is true.

The last part has been shown to be completely wrong - protecting a country from external enemies does not even come close to the damage the Fauj has done internally to the country.

And oft used example, of the Soviet Union’s collapse, comes to mind. The USSR was a massive military power, yet failed because it was decrepit and rotten internally - that is what Pakistan has been turned into by the Fauj, and that is what should be recognized.

The first part is true.

The last part has been shown to be completely wrong - protecting a country from external enemies does not even come close to the damage the Fauj has done internally to the country.

And oft used example, of the Soviet Union’s collapse, comes to mind. The USSR was a massive military power, yet failed because it was decrepit and rotten internally - that is what Pakistan has been turned into by the Fauj, and that is what should be recognized.
It's interesting to observe changes in thoughts and acceptance of realities. I wonder how deep this goes in the minds of the young

We have yet to celebrate a 14th of August where Pakistan is independent.

Only people that are azad in Pakistan are the Generals and corrupt
politicians, the rest are ghulams.

These ghulams can be chucked in prison or even killed for no reason
at all by the faujeets.

If anyone wants to celebrate their grandparents becoming independent of the British occupiers then celebrate it.

If someone doesn't want to celebrate 8 decades of occupation by the brown Raj, then don't.

Go on social media and read the accounts of kids being picked up and being harassed by the police. Ask them how independent they felt.

Okay now this is going too far. The dotheads feel validated every time they hear one of you lament about Pakistan. **** India and Indians! Kill ‘em and let their gods sort them out.

Pakistan is bigger then everything

Bigger then politics, military, political parties everything

It's lanats who for politics, or anything attack their own country

A lot of this comes from the usual afghanis

When our leader is in Power and the opposition is crushed, Pakistan is independent. WHen opposition is in power and our leader is in trouble, Pakistan is not independent. Before, declaring 14th August as black day, tell me what have you done for Pakistan???

I am not saying that we should not discuss Pakistan's problem and we should all try for the betterment of Pakistan. And the worst thing we are doing is by defaming Pakistan. Look at what that idiot ex-aviation minister of Pakistan said about PIA. He said 75% pilots don't have licenses. Result, there were nearly 0% illegal pilots in PIA but PIA was banned from many countries.

Do not defame your country. We are in bad times, if we lose hope we will never go out of that situation. Look up my friends, do what ever you can do of people and for your country. Criticize but people do not defame!!!!!!

It's just a date

People may think they have paradise

Others may not feel the same way , based on certain level of Human Rights and Justice in country
Access to Job , wealth and ability to live a honest life

Let me give an example

If you have lets say a Fever , and then you pretend you have no illness and continue to do harsh physical activities. Obviously to anyone watching you it will look at the situation as a odd situation

Those who celebrate 14th August as black day are Khawarij e Millet i Pakistan.
Agree
Love how nawaz sharif and bubloo celebrated it in London in their RR and Bentley

Those who celebrate 14th August as black day are Khawarij e Millet i Pakistan.
We shouldn't celebrate with imported materials
Make your own flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom