What's new

Does PDF Administration Support Declaring 14 August as Black Day? Is it official policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Because clearly this guy @Mirzali Khan is celebrating 14th August as a Black day

I am tagging all admins that I can remember to know their position on this issue

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD @Hyde @Jango @AgNoStiC MuSliM

Also not posting it in ghq etc so that we all know the position of this forum administration

Last edited:
Because clearly this guy @Mirzali Khan is celebrating 14th August as a Black day

I am tagging all admins that I can remember to know their position on this issue

Also not posting it in ghq etc so that we all know the position of this forum administration

It’s a gift from Allah. But we are all responsible for what have done !

14 august will be always 14 august ! But yes will have different taste this time !

You have right to not celebrate. Many don't

Issue is with calling it a black day
@Mirzali Khan

It should be marked as a day of protest against the fascism of the Fauj, not a black day.

August 14th isn’t tied to the Fauj, it is tied to the independence of Pakistan in 1947 and therefore should continue to be respected, even if we choose not to celebrate it as a sign of protest against the tyranny of the Fauj.

Days specifically created as some kind of celebration of the Fauj and its achievements can however be marked as a black day.

If we are allow to carry pak flag or party flag then what is the purpose of celebrating azadi day ? For me situation here is not different then IOK , 14 august is not belongs to dirty hafiz & co , as they have no role in the war of freedom, this day belongs to our ancestors who lost their lives and land for this beautiful country.

@Areesh

With so many restrictions and censorship out there, people should have the liberty to vent out their frustration on some social media platforms at least. Why bring censorship here as well? If you don't agree with someone, just let them be.

@Areesh

With so many restrictions and censorship out there, people should have the liberty to vent out their frustration on some social media platforms at least. Why bring censorship here as well? If you don't agree with someone, just let them be.

Not celebrating a day is fine. I have no issue with it

Calling it a black day is something else

I support Imran Khan too. But he isn't that important for me that I would start calling 14th August a black day. A day for which hundreds of thousands of Muslims of subcontinent got slaughtered

Not celebrating a day is fine. I have no issue with it

Calling it a black day is something else

I support Imran Khan too. But he isn't that important for me that I would start calling 14th August a black day. A day for which hundreds of thousands of Muslims of subcontinent got slaughtered

I completely concur. I believe throwing the baby out with the bathwater is no solution. Pakistan has been hijacked, we need to free it from the clutches of the junta, not do away with the country itself.

But if someone is more angry and frustrated, I can respect their opinion despite not agreeing with it. Sometimes, criticism of one's country is the highest form of patriotism. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt.

There is no black day.
Pakistan was made by the sacrifices of millions and many tens of thousands never even got to see their homeland.
The founders, and basically our grandparents were magnificent people who put together a nation from scratch, and by every metric would have achieved first world status had it not been highjacked.
It's just the celebrations are muted and the nation is literally occupied by a demonic alliance.

Pakistan's making was not a mistake, we love it and inshallah will take it back. That is the position of the site team (I'm sure I speak for all).

Last edited:
I support Imran Khan too.
You want Afghanis to take over Pakistan and Give free nadra ID card as fi sabilillah by using name of religion. No wonder extremism is at peak. Osama bin ladin was Pure for you people , I said many times in past snake will bite you but you said them pure people and still you people gives example of Afghanis rule and their laws.

For how long this Pakistan hater @Mirzali Khan hide behind emotional naive PTI supporters of pdf???

If you are a Pakistan hater then do it on your own instead of hiding behind naivety of PTI supporter's here on this forum

Need opinion of you guys too

@El Sidd @Zarvan @Bleek
These are paid Indians in disguise spreading disunity and discord. They should be banned.

This independence day of Pakistan , we should celebrate it so.

Imran khan or Nawaz sharif or Zardari no matter what party you support they are no one without Pakistan.

And Fauj with all its fault is made up of people from Pakistan and it there to protect. Whether we see it or not.

Pakistan is bigger than everything. You don't call 14th August as black day but work extra hard to make Pakistan better. Yes Pakistan has many negatives, especially corruption but Muhammad Ali Jinnah also mentioned about Hindustan biggest problem is corruption, so unfortunately corruption has always been a problem.

Look at once beautiful nations like Syria, Somalia, Yemen Iraq and Libya, imagine what the people feel, they think of Pakistanis as being lucky people, people who atleast have a country which they can build. Believe me if Pakistani awaam changes then the establishment will have no choice but to make the change to cater for the people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom