What's new

Does Pakistan provide tourist visa for Indian nationals?

Why would any indian in his sane mind like to visit pakistan, unless it's some religious commitment.
Probably a great place for food tourism, especially BEEF and other meat items:cool:. Besides, The Punjabi-Sindhi Pakistani regions are a continuation of your north Indian culture and who will not be inquisitive to visit a place where they speak almost similar language and similarities outweigh differences (I'm not talking about NWFP or Pashtuns/Balouchis).

I would like to visit Murree.

Murree is quite crowded and overrated . Some of the most amazing landscapes in the world are found in GB , Kaghan , Swat . Though if you want developed hill stations than Bordering Nathiagali is better than Murree

Governors%20House%20Nathia%20Gali.jpg

526496658_ade806eb8e_b.jpg

St.Matthew_Church,_Nathiagali.JPG

427918_10151261404531983_1197867670_n.jpg

One of your TV actress shot her Drama here recently .

14350336_1094679060629241_706479171_n.jpg

Apply for Indian/Pakistan visa and become a target of both ISI & RAW. :P

As far as the legal provision is considered, I think it exists since many Indians visit Pakistan but I'm not sure that it will be granted under current circumstances however if you have some relatives or friends who can provide you an invitation letter then I think chances are brighter.

I have read many articles written by Indians of their experience after visiting Pakistan. All of them have been positive as they did not face any form of difficulty, harassment, discrimination, bitterness, abuse or attacks. All enjoyed their time in Pakistan. Despite the medias hatred for Pakistan, Pakitanis are very welcoming people full of kindness and respect hence why Pakistanis give large donations towards charity.

RA&W: WTF WERE YOU KIDS DOING ON PDF?!! Divulging National Security secrets??

@Indika @Samrat420 : Trolling... 400%! :partay: :partay: :partay:

Imagine this scenario...

An Indian poster becomes friends with a Pakistani poster on PDF. They both exchange phone numbers. Then one day, The Pakistani guy plays a prank on the Indian guy.
He calls him and says -- Assalam Waaleikum janaab..!! Saamaan ki delivery ho gyi hai. Diwali kab hai? :D

I'm sorry but that's just wrong. They can as long as they follow correct procedures and are of no threat whatsoever. We should remain hospitable

If as an Indian, I'd like to visit Pakistan,let's say, to visit Lahore for sight seeing, will I be able to get a tourist visa? If yes, please share details of the formalities.

Note:- Also mention about must visit places in Lahore alongwith good eating places.

I hope you do get to visit and enjoy your trip :)

Back
Top Bottom