What's new

Does Pakistan provide tourist visa for Indian nationals?

If as an Indian, I'd like to visit Pakistan,let's say, to visit Lahore for sight seeing, will I be able to get a tourist visa? If yes, please share details of the formalities.

Note:- Also mention about must visit places in Lahore alongwith good eating places.

Here U go my friend.

http://www.dgip.gov.pk/Files/VisaforIndian.aspx

This explains all. Welcome in advance to Pakistan :)

I'd love to visit Pakistan but not under current circumstances. The best time to visit Pakistan was 2004-08, before the Mumbai attack. Too bad I was just a stupid teenager then. :laugh:

We don't attack Indians in Pakistan ... Don't compare us with your low life Bal Thakray sort of people who attack Artists , Consulate members and everyone from Pakistan ..

would love to visit this place

Akshardham.original.3209.jpg

Akshardham-1-1024x648.jpg

main-qimg-e3dd6ab53bcfcbe2e52ee6866dc3a569-c
Awesome yaar. o_O

this is akshardham temple in delhi other in Gujarat, where terror struck some 10 years back

Its is constructed on the methods of Shilpa Shastra and designed mentioned in puranas, and has no ferous metal/iron used for cosntruction

You are welcome bro, getting Visa will be real tough for you unfortunately :(

I have read in a lot other blogs of Pakistanis visiting tempals in India, actually both Indians and Pakistanis are quite tolerant than what we act online

You are welcome bro, getting Visa will be real tough for you unfortunately :(

I have read in a lot other blogs of Pakistanis visiting tempals in India, actually both Indians and Pakistanis are quite tolerant than what we act online

true we are much tolerant and peaceful fun loving in real life then on internet...

this is akshardham temple in delhi other in Gujarat, where terror struck some 10 years back

Its is constructed on the methods of Shilpa Shastra and designed mentioned in puranas, and has no ferous metal/iron used for cosntruction

that is the most awesome thing + architecture and place of this Temple

i am hundred percent sure they do as India also allows that...and these things are always reciprocity in nature...having said that the process is longer and in such tensions it is going to be even longer...general public is mostly warm to each other and that helps a lot....this is what i have seen here in US and whatever i have heard from relatives gone there....having said that IMHO this probably is not a good time...as all it takes is 1 jerk to ruin the whole visit....

If as an Indian, I'd like to visit Pakistan,let's say, to visit Lahore for sight seeing, will I be able to get a tourist visa? If yes, please share details of the formalities.

Note:- Also mention about must visit places in Lahore alongwith good eating places.

Well dear both countries have same procedures almost.. And their is a Visit Category of visas you can apply in..
As a professional in this field let me tell you chances of getting visa is 7 out of 10 if you apply accordingly ..
There are three main categories Business,Visit & Study..And you qualify for visit..
So you just need a friend or relative here in Pakistan who can take full responsibility of your stay and activities in Pakistan. Take his Utility Bill,Sponsor certificate ,His NIC & bank Statement(these are things required from pakistani side)..And complete your indian documents according to embassy requirments such as Application Form ,Vaccination form,your ID e.t.c
Thats it..Processing time is 30-40 days

I'd love to visit Pakistan but not under current circumstances. The best time to visit Pakistan was 2004-08, before the Mumbai attack. Too bad I was just a stupid teenager then. :laugh:

No, that was a horrible time when violence in Pakistan was at its peak. Now is a much better time to visit.

Don't be rude.

Why would any indian in his sane mind like to visit pakistan, unless it's some religious commitment.

While ******** are shelling our buses in AK, no Hindian should be allowed in Pak PERIOD!

Back
Top Bottom