What's new

Does Pakistan provide tourist visa for Indian nationals?

sid426

Reaction score
Country
India
If as an Indian, I'd like to visit Pakistan,let's say, to visit Lahore for sight seeing, will I be able to get a tourist visa? If yes, please share details of the formalities.

Note:- Also mention about must visit places in Lahore alongwith good eating places.

It's very difficult under current circumstances. The only real hope you can have is if you can find a relative in Pakistan or apply for pilgrimage visa

Thanks Aether. Some more information would be highly appreciated.

If as an Indian, I'd like to visit Pakistan,let's say, to visit Lahore for sight seeing, will I be able to get a tourist visa? If yes, please share details of the formalities.

Note:- Also mention about must visit places in Lahore alongwith good eating places.
Yes it does 100,s of Indian pilgrims visit Pakistan every year but process is tough now

Food street, Gloria Jeans, Dera Restaurants.

Visit Badshahi Masjid, Wazir Khan Masjid, Lahore Fort, Lahore museum, Sheesh Mehal, Tomb of Jahangir

And many more place to visit.

@The Sandman name few places in Lahore to eat and visit

I'd love to visit Pakistan but not under current circumstances. The best time to visit Pakistan was 2004-08, before the Mumbai attack. Too bad I was just a stupid teenager then. :laugh:

filhaal ,pdf per hi apna shouk pura kar lo

I seriously wish to visit GB on day. I would love to send few weeks in such beautiful place. :)

But since it's a disputed territory and considering my age, I guess it will remain only a dream. :(

I'd love to visit Pakistan but not under current circumstances. The best time to visit Pakistan was 2004-08, before the Mumbai attack. Too bad I was just a stupid teenager then. :laugh:

yeah..agreed..too bad for the likes of us. I wish things return to normalcy soon and we do get a chance to visit Pakistan once.

One of my friends is currently on a visit to Pakistan. He is sharing pics on FB and I am burning!!!!

I seriously wish to visit GB on day. I would love to send few weeks in such beautiful place. :)

But since it's a disputed territory and considering my age, I guess it will remain only a dream. :(

Well the process of visa is difficult but do try at least. Pakistanis are very warm welcoming to their guests. And for sure you won't face any intolerance of hatred.

Peace.

No. Visa are only issued to Sikh so that they can visit the pilgrims that too in Selective areas

yeah..agreed..too bad for the likes of us. I wish things return to normalcy soon and we do get a chance to visit Pakistan once.

One of my friends is currently on a visit to Pakistan. He is sharing pics on FB and I am burning!!!!

Share those pics and his views here.

you-re-not-welcome-here-sorrynotsorry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom