What's new

Does Pakistan Navy need a nuclear-powered submarine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varunastra

Reaction score
Country
India
hey guys......i just opened this thread to discuss about the topic-does paksiatn navy need a nuclear powered sub.....well many people say pn does not need an aircraft carrier so i just thought.... would a nuclear powered sub be a better option????

hey guys......i just opened this thread to discuss about the topic-does paksiatn navy need a nuclear powered sub.....well many people say pn does not need an aircraft carrier so i just thought.... would a nuclear powered sub be a better option????
it has been discussed many times

I think neither Pakistan nor India needs any Aircraf Carrier or Nuclear Sub..............but this is India's thinking to become a superpower and powerfull country in region....that's why she is increasing its weapons.............and Pakistan has to maintain this just keep its defence strong.

hamari yaha ek khahawat hai "agar angur nahi kha paya to kah do angur khaata hai" thats why all pakistani repeats everytime for example when they can't buy aircraft carrier,they always say AC is not useful nowdays.they can't afford to maintain large fleet of aircraft than they say " we need quality not quantity" and now saying the same for nuclear submarine

I think neither Pakistan nor India needs any Aircraf Carrier or Nuclear Sub..............but this is India's thinking to become a superpower and powerfull country in region....that's why she is increasing its weapons.............and Pakistan has to maintain this just keep its defence strong.
now why are you pulling in india dude.........we need aircraft carriers and n-sub's in case of a war with YOU KNOW WHO(not voldemort!!):azn:

hamari yaha ek khahawat hai "agar angur nahi kha paya to kah do angur khaata hai" thats why all pakistani repeats everytime for example when they can't buy aircraft carrier,they always say AC is not useful nowdays.they can't afford to maintain large fleet of aircraft than they say " we need quality not quantity" and now saying the same for nuclear submarine

Look pic below, Pakistan dont need aircraft carrier, we dont have that much sea surface compared to India.
Pakistan is in negotitations with China for Nuclear Subs....
There is not much gap between bw IAF (130 MKI, 70 MIG, 45 Mirage other r odd) and PAF (60 F-16, 40 JF, 80 ROSE, other r odd)

Now see the map, y PN dont need aircraft career

images

Look pic below, Pakistan dont need aircraft carrier, we dont have that much sea surface compared to India.
Pakistan is in negotitations with China for Nuclear Subs....
There is not much gap between bw IAF (130 MKI, 70 MIG, 45 Mirage other r odd) and PAF (60 F-16, 40 JF, 80 ROSE, other r odd)

Now see the map, y PN dont need aircraft career

images

sorry but it is incorrect figure its 162 sukhoi(130 will come soon),69 mig-29,220 mig-21 and wait for a minute,i forgot the number of mirage,mig-27,jaguar etc.

sorry but it is incorrect figure its 162 sukhoi(130 will come soon),69 mig-29,220 mig-21 and wait for a minute,i forgot the number of mirage,mig-27,jaguar etc.

yaa its 145 mig -27 and 51 mirage and overall IAF consist 2600 aircraft(t-50,130 mki,200 tejas,126 mmrca about to come) and pakistan have 1500 aircraft(just few junk fighter-17 and j-10 waiting)

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a public information notice:

This thread has been hijacked by Indian trolls boasting about their number of Sukhois, MiGs and other toys. Please dont reply.

Hamarey han bhi kahavat he "Kawa chala hans ki chal apni bhi bhool gaya" This is what going to be happened with India.

Pakistan is stepping up to nuclear subs with its limited resources .

guys please .....peace!!!!.......so can anyone actually give me any info about pakistan-china nuclear sub negotiations!!!!!

I don't think so that N subs would be of much use in a pond like Arabian sea. Besides conventional AIP diesel electric subs run much quieter than N subs.

And whoever plays Silent hunter will know that Arabian sea is not even suitable for submarine warfare in the first place.

Hamarey han bhi kahavat he "Kawa chala hans ki chal apni bhi bhool gaya" This is what going to be happened with India.

Pakistan is stepping up to nuclear subs with its limited resources .

please,can you explain your post kiyuki hamara yaha jo matlab hai is kahawat ka woh bharat sa kuch nahi milta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom