What's new

Does India have a history of 10000 years?

Like India, the world Hindu is only useful to identify the culture and civilization in the land within the walls of the Himalayas and the 3 oceans.

The way of life which people of indus develop, every one was not equal as you are trying to paint. why subcontinent is not called gangaland? why its people are not called gangaite instead of Indian and Hindu, why indian ocean or Hind Maha sagar (as you guys say in hindi) is not named after Jamuna river?

bcoz people of indus was founder of civilizations and rest were nothing but followers.. currently we are making an Islamic civilization with mixture of local culture in Pakistan which you gangalander will follow in future. dont believe me, follow this link :D

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/Xk...n-declined-Muslims-increased-2011-census.html

The way of life which people of indus develop, every one was not equal as you are trying to paint. why subcontinent is not called gangaland? why its people are not called gangaite instead of Indian and Hindu, why indian ocean or Hind Maha sagar (as you guys say in hindi) is not named after Jamuna river?

bcoz people of indus was founder of civilizations and rest were nothing but followers.. currently we are making an Islamic civilization with mixture of local culture in Pakistan which you gangalander will follow in future. dont believe me, follow this link :D

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/Xk...n-declined-Muslims-increased-2011-census.html

The story about a massive war in this land in 3000 BC was called "Maha-Bharat", not "Maha-Indus".

Its pretty clear what we called ourselves.

The story about a massive war in this land in 3000 BC was called "Maha-Bharat", not "Maha-Indus".

Bharata is mythical name.. can you mention this name from Greek or Persian scriptures?

Bharata is mythical name.. can you mention this name from Greek or Persian scriptures?

Why should I ? How is that relevant ?

The chinese called themselves "Zhongguo" , Indians called them "Sina" and that name stuck so now they are called China and chinese.

Why should I ? How is that relevant ?

The chinese called themselves "Zhongguo" , Indians called them "Sina" and that name stuck so now they are called China and chinese.

Bcoz its mythical which have nothing to do with reality...

Cave art is the creation of hunter gatherers who were animistic and they ate beef.
Animism is the world's oldest surviving religion till today just visit Africa and some parts of North America.

Bcoz its mythical which have nothing to do with reality...

How is it "mythical" when it is written down in a book known as "Ithihas" which means "History" ?

There is a verse on the praise of the Cheran king (kerala) who supplied food to the armies engaged in Mahabharatha war which is found in the south Indian text "PurananUru"

What else can it be ?

Hindu sources have put hinduism in the Indian subcontinent for more than 15,000 years.

There is no evidence of any other religion other than the Dharmic religion in the region.

Are you seriously asking me why anyone would abandon Hieroglyphics for a modern script ?

Contemporary scripts have advantages over hieroglyphs such as ease of learning, the ability to express new ideas without requiring new characters, and they are easy to typography and print , thus to mass distribution of written material to the general public.

I have provided evidence of Brahmi script from 500 BC.

Pretty much all Indian script have evolved out of Brahmi so its foolish to claim its origin it outside India. The same way its foolish to claim that sanskrit was from outside India.

Sorry to say, still i am waiting proofs and words don't have value without proofs. Proof your statements is the only thing i asked.

My silence doesn’t mean that I quit,
It simply means that I don’t want to
argue with people who just don’t
want to understand..

Just like america is not US only. the same way the whole subcontinent and SAARC region(excluding afghanistan) was called india in the past due to indian ocean. but their was no indian country. The subcontinent was always divided into dozens of small countries ruled by dozens of small maharajas or kings. Most parts of subcontinent united only after all maharajas(mostly) were defeated by muslim invaders. even then there was no india as still many small states existed and the invaders name it hind. there was never any india until british came.

Lol r u frm madarsa if yesThn its ok bt now u have learn some history have u ever know about Gupta dynasty... it was 1st established in 350CE before any Muslim present in India they have rule 3500000km in subcontinent they call it Hindustan nd if u need more knowledge go to Greek mythology they also written that the Alexandar the great have defeated or feared frm Hindustan army still u say its not India's histroy
Nd pls don't spread wrong thing Indian ocean is the name given to ocean on the name of India not India given given frm Indian ocean.. nd India was come frm the Indus river which was known as India's civilisation..

Lol r u frm madarsa if yesThn its ok bt now u have learn some history have u ever know about Gupta dynasty... it was 1st established in 350CE before any Muslim present in India they have rule 3500000km in subcontinent they call it Hindustan nd if u need more knowledge go to Greek mythology they also written that the Alexandar the great have defeated or feared frm Hindustan army still u say its not India's histroy
Nd pls don't spread wrong thing Indian ocean is the name given to ocean on the name of India not India given given frm Indian ocean.. nd India was come frm the Indus river which was known as India's civilisation..
the first person adam was muslim and islamic prophet. islam never started after advent of Muhammad S.A.W. Even abraham and Nooh or Noah is islamic prophet.
And even gupta dynasty never ruled whole subcontinent or even today's india.
They rule around 60% of akhand bharand(as you say it).
display-3874.jpg

naveedullahkhankhattak said:
the first person adam was muslim and islamic prophet. islam never started after advent of Muhammad S.A.W. Even abraham and Nooh or Noah is islamic prophet.
And even gupta dynasty never ruled whole subcontinent or even today's india.
They rule around 60% of akhand bharand(as you say it).
display-3874.jpg
Lol ur stuck until that Muslim mythology that there was Adam or eve bt sry to they r wrong now we all know that human r present on earth due to evaluation of species nd if u argue that its wrong there r proof there r was many species who r present due to evaluation
Nd 2nd Gupta dynasty have controlled more than 60% nd also controlled Pakistan nd half of Afghanistan nd the place which r controlled by them r mostly now India Thn how cn u say that India was not present before mugal invasion...

Lol ur stuck until that Muslim mythology that there was Adam or eve bt sry to they r wrong now we all know that human r present on earth due to evaluation of species nd if u argue that its wrong there r proof there r was many species who r present due to evaluation
Nd 2nd Gupta dynasty have controlled more than 60% nd also controlled Pakistan nd half of Afghanistan nd the place which r controlled by them r mostly now India Thn how cn u say that India was not present before mugal invasion...

You will appreciate the irony when I tell you that the English Word "Man" comes from the fist Hindu man "Manu", while the Hindi word for Man is "Aadmi" which comes from the christian/Muslim first man "Adam".

How is it "mythical" when it is written down in a book known as "Ithihas" which means "History" ?

There is a verse on the praise of the Cheran king (kerala) who supplied food to the armies engaged in Mahabharatha war which is found in the south Indian text "PurananUru"

Just because it's called history doesn't mean that Its not mythical. Within the life time of an event, are there multiple source and multiple copies of each reliable sources dated back to the time of the event. If not, it's not reliable as historical record.

Back
Top Bottom