What's new

Do you love the majestic "BIRYANI" ?

It makes the fish soft and let the spice sink in I guess(Skulls and Bones bro, any help? :D). Yeah it tastes bliss.

And helps to keep the moisture within. Fish is a very delicate meat as it is. And can dry out very easily. :)

Of course everyone thinks theirs is the best, just love the moment when you lift the lid and the aroma goes right through the kitchen ;)

Never realised that the origin was Iran but i suppose the rose water should have been the hint.

Rose water and saffron.

Fried fish tastes awesome....... but fish curry thing....SUCKS(visited a bengalis frnds house n was disgusted).

EVERYONE LOVES BIRYANI.
its the upset stomach after you have it. from those local herbs and spices.

being Punjabi i love palao more than biryani but biryani is good too

Then i'd say they don't the art of cooking fish curry, visit my house someday, will show ya how fish curry tastes :agree:

do u really want a pakistani nationaist to visit your house one day ?????

and you will serve him biryani. i hope you have enough parking for their f-16 and tanks.

and yeh also dont forget to add those secret herb in the food.

I love mutton Biriyani. I have it many times in many places but I've ever find the best one in Barrackpore Dada Boudi Biryani. Arsalan biriyani is also good. Today I'll go to there with wife & Sali too.

though just yesterday evening i had gosht biryani, after going through this thread my stomach is grumbling and wants me to have it one more time, if it wasn't Hanuman Jayanti today i would have been tooth picking the bits of meat by now. :( I'm one food fanatic just like you guys.

the best biryani i ever had was the one in secunderabad(near hyderabad) near the railway station forgot the name of the hotel but its very famous. and secondly beef biryani prepared by a keralite in her mess simply mouth watering. drooool

Sindhi chicken biryani with shami kabab here. We make it every Sunday.

I likes Chicken Biriyani Hyderabadi/Dindigul style. Beef Biriyani is also good. Visited Cochin,Kerala and saw a Hotel Showing "Karachi Biryani" as Speciality :o

Back
Top Bottom