What's new

DMRC to help build Dhaka Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the Indians promoting their third rated technologies here? We are not interested, sell them somewhere else!

Dhaka's Airport
dhakaairport69.jpg

New Delhi's Railway station
NEW_DELHI_STATION-AJ_12543f.jpg

We are backward compared to Bangladesh. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Come back to me when you have some ORIGINAL dialogue to post LungiTOY :rofl:

But I must say BIMARUs have the got the most epic dialogues. Bihar's capital Delhi, India's capital Patna :lol:

BTW BIMARU, is it the school where you studied, looks certain from your posts! :lol:

Dhaka's Airport
dhakaairport69.jpg

New Delhi's Railway station
NEW_DELHI_STATION-AJ_12543f.jpg

We are backward compared to Bangladesh. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

You _are_ backward considering that you have 1.2 Billion people and in such a sad state of affairs compared to Bangladesh - which is a tiny country smaller than some of your small states.

I'll admit the exterior of Dhaka International Airport is old and under a lot of strain because of the numbers of flights and people it processes daily. But in less than five years time we will start building another airport.

Are you aware that Dhaka got boarding bridges about fifteen years ahead of most of your airports? In fact Kolkata just now got boarding bridges for the new international terminal. Most of your airports looked far worse than this Delhi Railway Station about fifteen years ago.

I think you should be honest and post a real picture of your New Delhi Rail terminal (lineside)...

new-delhi-railway-station.jpg

Notice the undisciplined morons walking around on the tracks. No railway cop in sight.

Here's a gem from tripadvisor:

“Dirty, dangerous and devastating.”
x.gif
Reviewed May 28, 2014
The Delhi railway station is smelly, dirty and dangerous... It is the least recommended way of travel aside from a bus. It is incredibly disorganized and busy. The trains themselves are not what I would call clean but not below expectations. Upon arrival expect to see poverty at an extreme level, by which I mean homeless children. This is already heart breaking enough, but expect it to get worse when you get pick pocketed. Also expect to see lots of monkeys which will just casually hang out there. I don't recommend this for families with young children at all as it will scare them and frustrate them, speaking from experience.

Here's another one:
"coloured with paan and filled with uncourteous people”
x.gif
Reviewed June 3, 2014
very bad experience.
1.the place is a very important station in delhi ,but its filled with garbage and paan spittings everywhere
2.shopkeepers are uncourteous,they dont help you unless you buy something from them
3.i found it difficult to navigate since most people dont understand common english
4.no proper seating facilities
5.there was a dead rat in the common drinking facility
6.highly un-recommended as a mode of travel in delhi

No need to post pictures of Bangladeshi Railway Stations. We all know they are bad and in need of improvement.

But why this attempt to misrepresent facts about Indian infrastructure when we all know that its equally bad as well? What's to say that the following won't happen when DMRC starts building Dhaka Metro?

Parking World : Safety First

6a00d83451a42c69e20133f48eb6c1970b-800wi

And nothing wrong with having your own indigenous solutions,

7605168368_257def515e_z.jpg

You _are_ backward considering that you have 1.2 Billion people and in such a sad state of affairs compared to Bangladesh - which is a tiny country smaller than some of your small states.

I'll admit the exterior of Dhaka International Airport is old and under a lot of strain because of the numbers of flights and people it processes daily. But in less than five years time we will start building another airport.

Are you aware that Dhaka got boarding bridges about fifteen years ahead of most of your airports? In fact Kolkata just now got boarding bridges for the new international terminal. Most of your airports looked far worse than this Delhi Railway Station about fifteen years ago.

I think you should be honest and post a real picture of your New Delhi Rail terminal (lineside)...

Notice the undisciplined morons walking around on the tracks. No railway cop in sight.

x.gif
Reviewed May 28, 2014
The Delhi railway station is smelly, dirty and dangerous... It is the least recommended way of travel aside from a bus. It is incredibly disorganized and busy. The trains themselves are not what I would call clean but not below expectations. Upon arrival expect to see poverty at an extreme level, by which I mean homeless children. This is already heart breaking enough, but expect it to get worse when you get pick pocketed. Also expect to see lots of monkeys which will just casually hang out there. I don't recommend this for families with young children at all as it will scare them and frustrate them, speaking from experience.

Here's another one:
x.gif
Reviewed June 3, 2014
very bad experience.
1.the place is a very important station in delhi ,but its filled with garbage and paan spittings everywhere
2.shopkeepers are uncourteous,they dont help you unless you buy something from them
3.i found it difficult to navigate since most people dont understand common english

No need to post pictures of Bangladeshi Railway Stations. We all know they are bad and in need of improvement.

But why this attempt to misrepresent facts about Indian infrastructure when we all know that its equally bad as well? What's to say that the following won't happen when DMRC starts building Dhaka Metro?

I dnt know how some usual idiots leave positive side and pick only negative

Incredible improvements, but a long way to go

New Delhi Railway Station has certainly come a long way since I first started traveling through here many years ago,
but it's still the same dirty, dingy, and dangerous place as always. You would think that there would be some incentive to modernize the main railway station for the capital city, but apparently the government is happy to have a pathetic station.

The only bright spot here is the new executive lounge near the main entrance. It's actually quite comfortable and for about 350 rupees you can actually get a decent place to relax in a recliner and get something to eat (one meal is included with entry) if you have a long wait. If you have to show up more than an hour before your train, go find a restaurant in Paharganj to wait it out or go to the executive lounge.

Visited February 2014

Modernization is in
progress but one thing is sure our railway station its much much better then your third class international airport :lol: :lol:

Most of your airports looked far worse than this Delhi Railway Station about fifteen years ago.

And whats your point ? Come today and you'll see most tier 2 /Tier 3 Indian cities have modern glass and steel airports.like these,better than what you see in Dhaka.Judge for yourself.

Thiruvananthapuram

23wuul4.jpg

Raipur

ebb8fa98d6e4f0cf190785b5e0ffdd9f.jpg

ab569cdc7955712a9f59dc7a2d8f0b35.jpg

What's to say that the following won't happen when DMRC starts building Dhaka Metro?

Are you so dumb ? Construction accidents take place everywhere in the world.And FYI that bridge had nothing to do with DMRC.

But what else to expect from a guy who make retarded claims like ''All Maruti's are two-year old Suzuki Alto copies'' :omghaha:

But why this attempt to misrepresent facts about Indian infrastructure when we all know that its equally bad as well?

Indian infrastructure is equally bad ?

Where does Bangladesh stand in railways?.Most of your tracks are still metre guage.

And we know how your Dhaka airport look.Our tier 3 airports are better than that.

And where does it stand in highway & road infrastructure ?

And again since the topic of discussion is mass rapid transit,India already have 6 metro rail systems in operation (8 by october 2014) and 3 more under construction.And you know that Dhaka metro is yet to start construction of its first 20 km long line.

Of course,yes-I guess you mean these too.

M_Id_455155_GSLV.jpg

Before mocking usage of bulls in Agriculture in India,learn that Bangladesh have just 1/6th of India's tractors per capita.

And if you meant using bullock carts for transport,here is another reminder for you - List of countries by vehicles per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No you are dumb. I did not say automotive all about robotics but KUKA does erverything from stern to stem for auto company.

And what was this about ?

come here and brag about auto industry. What you are doing can be done here in Bangladesh too.

I guess you know what India is doing-Its designing automobiles,engines & transmissions too.

And bringing Pari, more of a automation consulting firm than a robotic excellence shows your level of IQ.

PARI integrates standard robots from most manufacturers, manufactures a standard range of gantry & portal robots, and designs & builds integration components like transporters, trunions, auxiliary axis, robotic enclosures & end-arm tooling. PARI manufactured standard products are available for third party system integrators and partners for use in systems being built or integrated by them.

Last edited:

x.gif
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Here's another one:
x.gif
Reviewed June 3, 2014
very bad experience.

So you manage to find very old photos. :girl_wacko:

PARI integrates standard robots from most manufacturers, manufactures a standard range of gantry & portal robots, and designs & builds integration components like transporters, trunions, auxiliary axis, robotic enclosures & end-arm tooling. PARI manufactured standard products are available for third party system integrators and partners for use in systems being built or integrated by them.

YOu understand English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom