What's new

Diwali hopes dashed as poor Hindus denied financial help

This is more likely the case of incompetence and corruption than equal rights. Even muslims face such kind of problems when they are supposed to get money or aid from the government.

True!! every govt has its own problem....
Hope they rectify it by next year....

im not the netwarrior son you are lol

Your the one always talking bout gujart riots in every thread not me

Is that why you are jumping between threads with your tail on fire.
You can't even keep to the subject on your own thread......says a lot for your mentality fan boy.

Is that why you are jumping between threads with your tail on fire.
You can't even keep to the subject on your own thread......says a lot for your mentality fan boy.

I tried to keep to the subject matter but of course when I saw your name pop up i knew it was going to the dogs

O.k Bhaijaan i agree with your excuse for Financial assistance as corruption is the most common disease in South Asia .....but may i know what excuse do you have for this........

It is not an excuse. It is a fact. If you are a Hindu and you are friend or some relative of some PPP MPA you have a better chance of getting aid or grant from govt than any other person even if he is a Muslim. Hindus should be given a holiday. No issues with that. But Christians don't get holiday just because of Christmas but because it is a national holiday. 25 december is also the date of birth Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

Back
Top Bottom